PDA

View Full Version : Hashmal

Specter69
12-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey Im right by Hasmal is there any way to teleport or get to a shop cause im stuck with out any vacines

farplaner
12-23-2006, 12:47 AM
You can teleport way back at the bottom, but you have to work your way back up. Guess you'll remember to bring plenty of vaccines next time... :D :tongue:

...disease sucks. I got hit on one of my "oops" trips to the 79th floor where you fight those bastard undead and "bogey" type monsters. Barely made it out alive...like 12 or so times...

Specter69
12-23-2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah thanx damn i dont want to do that cause it will take so long to get back there wont it?

Dell
12-23-2006, 05:25 AM
Use Cleanse or Remedy (You must have Remedy Lore 3).

Be sure to have Float on when you're fighting Hashmal.

Aralith
12-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah, what I recommend doing is put Esuna on a gambit that is second only to Raise and your major cure spell, and then just carry remedies around with you to get rid of Disease and Doom. It works perfectly for me. Of course, this only really works if you have selected one or two members of your party to be healers, such as I have done. In fact, Ashe and Penelo, my two healers, have the exact same gambits so that they are 100% interchangable with little impact to the continuity of the party. The same is true of my Vann and Basch, and my Balthier and Fran. They are one hundred percent synonymous. Same types of weapons (though not neccessarily the exact same weapon) and same gambits. But yeah, Remedies (Lore 3 that is) and Cleanse are probably your best bet for getting rid of Disease. I've found that Vaccines are just a nuisance to carry around.