PDA

View Full Version : A sequel to the sequel to the first sequel to the original.

McLovin'
12-23-2006, 12:22 AM
So in the secret ending there is a guy who is most likely Sephiroth's "genetic" brother and he carries Weiss off into the sky. Kinda obvious that this is the G fellow (Genesis right?)

Perhaps he wants to revive Sephiroth using Weiss and Jenova cells much like what Kadaj did.

Do you think the next installment will be another movie or a game? RPG? Shooter?

I know Crisis Core talks about Genesis but CC is in the past , not in the present, so it won't give many answers.

atlanteay
12-23-2006, 04:26 AM
doesn't that idea just makes you sigh out loud? it did for me:rolleyes2 another installment to FF7 >.< oh what next..

but i do think that there'll be another game about FF7 dealing with stuff after DoC... or else there won't be a secret ending.

chrisfffan
12-23-2006, 02:30 PM
they just need to remake 7 and be done with it.

G3ORGE
12-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Maybe he was just stalking Weiss? lol and he wanted him BAAD :P orhe wanted to bring hojo back yet AGAIN :P

chaosomegaultima
01-10-2007, 11:41 PM
honestly i think if genesis is here and noone really knows anything about him, there's more than likely going to be another movie in the making

Big D
01-12-2007, 08:42 AM
If they wrap the series up with a big conclusion... a final fight against Genesis that resolves all of Shinra's many plots and schemes, and settles all the corruption of life that the company produced, then it could be a good way to go out. If they could produce an RPG that rivals the depth and scope of the original FFVII, and expands on the world that already exists without trying to re-write any more of its history, then it might just work. It'd need to be something that ties up the loose ends - like the full back-story behind Shinra's secret human experiments - without being hopelessly convoluted.
It'd need to be a game that's good on its own merits, though - not just an exercise in pretentious "omg look at me I'm an FFVII sequel, respect yo".