PDA

View Full Version : Very lucky!

Dark Messenger
12-23-2006, 11:54 AM
I had a severe stroke of luck in the Tower of Zot. There's that old summoner lady that summons Puppets. I was killing Puppets over and over again for extra EXP then I finally killed the lady. After battle, I saw that I had won the Rune Staff! Isn't this the rarest drop from these types of enemy!? I didn't dare let Tellah use it, or he'd take it to the next life... I'll give to Porom and then to the Fat Chocobo. It's stronger than the Life Staff, but weaker than Nirvana, which I DID get. Just open the chest from the side to avoid freezing. Worked for me anyway.

Anyway, I couldn't believe I found a rare item so early. I did let Tellah equip the Rune Staff for ONE battle, and he did more damage than usual. His accuracy wasn't too much better... too bad for the removal of the duping trick...

lufia
12-28-2006, 11:57 AM
haha cool, it dropped for me too it think then i sold it to the shop, nah jks i used it all the way to the final boss ;)

Lawr
01-02-2007, 04:10 AM
I've never gotten lucky ever playing FF4...

I've dated FF4 and even married it, and I missed the duping trick!! Graaah!! *Sigh* (Makes new thread.)