PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a good Jet li movie

Crossblades
12-23-2006, 03:19 PM
I've been wanting a good Jet li movie lately. I have seen Hero and Fearless(both very awesome movies ;) )and the other day I saw Twin Warriors(a.k.a The Tai Chi Master, another awesome movie and my favorite). I could see these movies, but I've seen them already! Recommend me some good Jet li movies please:)

DK
12-23-2006, 03:28 PM
Unleashed is pretty decent, not so much for the action but for the character Jet plays, it's funny and he plays it well. It also has Morgan Freeman, which makes any film worth watching.

I'm not the biggest Jet Li fan to be honest, though. I'm not much for the stunt wire abuse. Prefer stuff like Tony Jaa.

Dreddz
12-23-2006, 03:48 PM
Last Hero in China is good, The Legend is also pretty good. I dont like Jet Li much either.

Breine
12-23-2006, 03:51 PM
I was going to say Hero, but I see you've already seen that one. Hmm, Romeo Must Die is a pretty decent movie, although it's not at all the masterpiece that Hero is. It's one of those typical popcorn movies... plus Aaliyah's in it as well.

Crossblades
12-23-2006, 03:59 PM
I had to forgotten about Last Hero in China and The Legend series. I have seen those as well, along with Romeo must die. What about the Once upon a Time in China series? Are they any good?

Pike
12-23-2006, 05:49 PM
"The One", if you can get through the general silliness of the dialogue and plot, has a pretty impressive fight scene with Jet Li fighting himself, and each of the two Jet Li's using a different style of fighting. I thought it was pretty neat, anyway. XD

VengefulRonin
12-25-2006, 10:41 AM
Last Hero in China is a great movie, it manages to double as a comedy while still having all of the awesome fighting and whatnot ^_^

Cradle 2 the Grave is good, and i'm surprised no one's mentioned Kiss of the Dragon. You can always watch Fearless again since its such an awesome movie ^_^

And i need to see Hero...