PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Please

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-24-2006, 05:27 PM
EoFF, please......last year on christmas day, the forum was pink, and everyone was banned, and all the other forums was locked except general chat, please dont do that again:cry:

Rye
12-24-2006, 05:31 PM
That's funny. My forum is usually always pink, EXCEPT on Christmas. :p

Rainecloud
12-24-2006, 07:17 PM
That happened at Christmas? I thought it was Easter-time.

Ah well. Here's to tomorrow's pinkness. :)

Psychotic
12-24-2006, 09:37 PM
If you ever say anything against the Wings Forum again, I'll kill you.

Shauna
12-24-2006, 10:10 PM
I liked that last year! :D

Iceglow
12-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Pink and locked off is cool.

Mitch
12-24-2006, 10:13 PM
You crazy young internet stars and your pranks. You make The Who look like The Wiggles.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-24-2006, 10:29 PM
I don't care. I'm too busy on Christmas to spend time on here, and I don't see why anyone would want to. I mean, it's Christmas.

Freya
12-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Um I normally have Fluffy puff on. But forcing othets to have it is a great crimmus gift.

Shauna
12-24-2006, 10:41 PM
I don't care. I'm too busy on Christmas to spend time on here, and I don't see why anyone would want to. I mean, it's Christmas.

Yeah, but after my Mum goes home, and I've put away all my stuff - what do I do then? I mean, I'm not gonna sit around doing nothing, because 'it's Christmas'! :P xD

Vincent, Thunder God
12-24-2006, 10:46 PM

Yeah, but after my Mum goes home, and I've put away all my stuff - what do I do then? I mean, I'm not gonna sit around doing nothing, because 'it's Christmas'! :P xD

Um... how about actually using your new presents? I'm going to be too busy with mine to post on here. I'm not that addicted to this place yet.

Iceglow
12-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Depends on if you get anything you can use or if people get you like clothes for xmas doesn't it??

Vincent, Thunder God
12-24-2006, 10:52 PM
I guess I'm still at the point where I get a lot of great presents. I can understand that some of you would want to go on Eoff if you didn't get many presents. I wouldn't do that myself, though.

crono_logical
12-24-2006, 10:55 PM
How come only EoFF Classic gets a new banner? :p

Shauna
12-24-2006, 11:00 PM
I guess I'm still at the point where I get a lot of great presents. I can understand that some of you would want to go on Eoff if you didn't get many presents. I wouldn't do that myself, though.

I mostly get money for Christmas, but I do get a few presents.. :P And I know that some of them I'll be able to use, but if they can they won't occupy me from 3pm 'til whenever. So, I spend my time doing what I'd do any other day. After the buzz from the presents is gone, I've got nothing. xD

Tavrobel
12-24-2006, 11:10 PM

Because the Aeris breast shot is for noobs who think FF has strong sexual connotations.

I use it, but only because I'm a newb.

Banning everyone is a great idea. Me first!*

*Don't get any ideas, Sam.

Goldenboko
12-24-2006, 11:12 PM

Well I tend to check this place once a day even if its only for 2 minutes so I don't see why not. Plus I'm not allowed to use my gifts all day (like if someone else wants the TV) so I would go use the computer in that time.

Khaotic
12-25-2006, 02:52 AM
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/14/example1up1.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1071/example2cg9.jpg

I'll probably have to edit some of the border pixels, kinda hard to notice that when its zoomed in by like x2000%. Sorry for my terrible art abilities :'(.

Differences:

badly colored/drawn girl christmas outfit, red rudolph nose + santa hat, odin puking from the spirit of christmas and the lights on his horns, ifrit is smiling, snow, and of course the "Happy Holidays"

escobert
12-25-2006, 02:53 AM
TECHNO COLOR NIGHTMARE!!!!! :bigsmile:

Moon Rabbits
12-25-2006, 02:57 AM

Cuz it's the better layout~ k?

Also, PLEASE DO THIS AGAIN. But then again, I probably won't be on here at all tomorrow.

Evastio
12-25-2006, 04:21 AM
I don't like it when EoFF does stuff like that. :(

Jessweeee♪
12-25-2006, 07:13 AM
I guess I don't mind if it's for a day :P
It would be interesting, but I wouldn't even be here to see it.

...or wait...1:14AM...nvm...

Merry Christmas, everyone!

-N-
12-25-2006, 06:54 PM
EoFF, please......last year on christmas day, the forum was pink, and everyone was banned, and all the other forums was locked except general chat, please dont do that again:cry:It was? I must have missed it. As usual.

Crop
12-25-2006, 07:31 PM

Um... how about actually using your new presents? I'm going to be too busy with mine to post on here. I'm not that addicted to this place yet.

Oh yes, i'll just go and play........with my new clothes. :rolleyes2