PDA

View Full Version : Someone is gonna be pissed...

DarkLadyNyara
12-25-2006, 07:46 AM
A couple of days ago I found Disc 1 of FFVII in the parking lot of my apartment, and started thinking about the wierd things people manage to lose. So, topic- what interesting thing have you found? :D

oddler
12-25-2006, 07:52 AM
Pissed, indeed. I found a cassette tape of a variety of country music artists at the carwash near my house a long time ago. I actually listened to it more than once. :(

Laddy
12-25-2006, 07:53 AM
I found lingerie in the drawers at a hotel, and I was scared.

NeoCracker
12-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Five buck, which is exactly how much extra I needed to go back into the store and buy another anime.

KH-Cloudy
12-25-2006, 08:17 AM
Free cell phone once. The person never called it.

eestlinc
12-25-2006, 08:18 AM
I found a 20 dollar bill in a parking lot once. I bet whoever lost it was pissed.

Jowy
12-25-2006, 08:19 AM
I found a plastic lobster-shaped squirtgun on porch when I was seven. I have no idea who's it was, but I kept it until all of the pool toys went missing. It was badass.

vorpal blade
12-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Mostly small money (at most $5) and various keys. I betcha this, a few people are getting locked out!

DarkLadyNyara
12-25-2006, 09:37 AM
I once found a $100 dollar bill. :D

fuhk-nerr
12-25-2006, 09:38 AM
I found an ugly kid joe CD in my couch...never heard of the band until then.
My friend who works at a strip club(front desk guy) found a really nice camera phone in the lost and found, on it was a video of a pretty good looking girl...erm...orally servicing the previous owner. It was deactivated so he now uses it.
Also you should probably post a notice in the apartment lobby or somewhere where other residents can see that you found the disk. It probably belongs to someone in the building.

Psychotic
12-26-2006, 01:19 AM
I found Jesus. Or at least, he said he was Jesus. I found him in ragged clothes in a back alley, huffing paint. He demanded that I take him home, whereby he took all my money and my clothes, because he said they were possessed by Satan. Luckily though, he managed to cast out my demons by letting me drink his Jesus Juice. Jesus really is a great guy. Much nicer than that Buddha jerk anyway.

Khaotic
12-26-2006, 02:06 AM
I found Jesus. Or at least, he said he was Jesus. I found him in ragged clothes in a back alley, huffing paint. He demanded that I take him home, whereby he took all my money and my clothes, because he said they were possessed by Satan. Luckily though, he managed to cast out my demons by letting me drink his Jesus Juice. Jesus really is a great guy. Much nicer than that Buddha jerk anyway.

Dude.

Levian
12-26-2006, 02:23 AM
I found a small hut in the forest and the entrance was blocked with ice, so we used a whole day to dig through, and inside the hut was an album with topless ladies cut out from magazines from the 80's. In 20 years I will cover it in ice again and pass it on to my son.

Acid Raine
12-26-2006, 02:26 AM
I found a $20 bill in the parking lot of a bank. I took it home, and then I lost it.

escobert
12-26-2006, 02:41 AM
One day I was climbing a EXTREMELY high mountain and there just too my left I found a cabin! Not just any cabin this was a old cabin on a cliff! and what better place to eat mushrooms smoke lots of pot and make high altitude noodles and not only all of that greatness but to watch a beutiful sunset while doing so! It was amazing :bigsmile:

Vikeve
12-26-2006, 03:12 AM
All I ever find is pennies.:(

But most of the time there heads up, so I put it in my pocket and I have good luck!:D

Vincent, Thunder God
12-26-2006, 03:26 AM
I found a $20 bill on the floor under a usually busy New York Fries stall. Since there was no one else around at that moment, I pocketed it and proceeded to use it towards my meal.

Bunny
12-26-2006, 03:57 AM
I found a watch.

Freya
12-26-2006, 04:18 AM
I found 50$ in a school book assigned to me in english. The good thing is that it had been a year since anyone had used it so it meant it was free game. Lucky me aye?

snacks
12-26-2006, 05:37 AM
My friend found 140 dollars in the bathroom of the restaurant I worked at once, and gave it to me. I waited about 4 hours (til the end of my shift) and decided it was mine. (bad person I am)

I used it to pay my cell bill though. u u;

Vincent, Thunder God
12-26-2006, 06:27 AM
I found 50$ in a school book assigned to me in english. The good thing is that it had been a year since anyone had used it so it meant it was free game. Lucky me aye?

My friend found 140 dollars in the bathroom of the restaurant I worked at once, and gave it to me. I waited about 4 hours (til the end of my shift) and decided it was mine. (bad person I am)

I used it to pay my cell bill though. u u;

:( And to think I believed finding $20 dollars was amazing.

Breine
12-26-2006, 10:41 AM
I've only found smaller amounts of money and such :eep: