PDA

View Full Version : Power Stone Collection

Polnareff
12-25-2006, 10:24 PM
Is there anyone else here who has this on PSP and loves it? It's easily my favorite PSP game right now.

It combines the two Dreamcast fighting/party games and all their VMU minigames, and adds new features to each game.

I love this game because it's wacky fighting fun on the go. Only thing I don't like is that you can't play online like you can with some other PSP titles, but you can play ad-hoc mode.

Dreddz
12-26-2006, 12:18 AM
I HAVE IT ! Its a pretty good port but I havent played it as much as I would usually. I was a fan of Power Stone, but not a massive one, the PSP port hasnt really changed my opinion of that. I like the series because its really just a no brainer button masher which is great in multiplayer, you never have to spend hours perfecting a certain move which is a change than other fighters. Which is a nice change, Im still into fighters with more depth than that though, probably why Ive put more hours into Tekken DR, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max and Guilty Gear Judgement. What I hate about Power Stone for the PSP is that I cant play multiplayer with anyone, as no one has this game that I know of. If I was to invite friends over, we would play the DC version anyway even if we could play it on our PSP's. Sort of a shame.

Polnareff
12-26-2006, 12:30 AM
I like Power Stone 2 more since you can make new items at the Item Shop + 4 player battles are a hoot. Mega Buster and Arthur's javelin from Ghosts 'N Goblins FTW.

Roto13
12-26-2006, 12:38 AM
I have the first Power Stone for Dreamcast. I kind of got tired of it pretty fast.