PDA

View Full Version : I ate Prawns today.

Zeldy
12-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Its an ACHIEVEMENT.

I have never eaten Prawns in my life, I just assumed I wouldn't like them.
I was at a relatives, and I couldn't be rude and not eat the Prawn Salad.
It was.. okay, not something I will obsess over xD

So what have you eaten, that you wouldn't have in different circumstances? Or, what foods do you think you would dislike but havnt even tried?

Im not one for trying new foods, I don't really eat foreign food, incase I dont like it. Ive never tried Marmite either, I again just assumed I wouldn't like it :p

Avarice-ness
12-25-2006, 11:44 PM
What's a prawn? :(

Roto13
12-25-2006, 11:45 PM
It's a Muppet.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0c/PepeTheKingPrawn.jpg/320px-PepeTheKingPrawn.jpg

Khaotic
12-25-2006, 11:48 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/515062/2/istockphoto_515062_prawn.jpg

Vermachtnis
I love prawn! Well I love all Sea-food!

This one time I was at a friends house and they were having Sour Crout and I've never had it before. I didn't want to be rude, so I ate it. I found out that day that I'm not a fan of Sour Crout.

Zeldy
What's a prawn? :(

Its some sort of sea creature. I dunno xD

Kris_A
12-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Prawns are <3 with thousand island dressing. Everyone try it!

Dreddz
12-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Prawns are like....my favourite food, and marmite is the best spread in this day and age. Your weird.

I was iffy with oysters but had a few at my mums birthday a few years back, I actually thought they were nice, which gave me alot of confidence to further eat them, however, every other time I havent enjoyed them. Odd.

Vivisteiner
12-26-2006, 12:07 AM
I love prawns & seafood.

Once I tried crocodile, because I was strongly encouraged to, and it tasted pretty nice.

Rye
12-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Prawn Earl weeps upon my shoulder at this.

I never was a seafood person, even before I became a vegetarian. D:

Cloudane
12-26-2006, 12:11 AM
Prawns are gorgeous :)

I didn't think I'd like raw fish (i.e. sushi) but tried it and that was nice.

Pea and ham soup - thought I'd hate it but can't get enough of it!

Mussels - meh, they're ok but a bit of a pain to eat and I'm not that fond of chewing on sand every so often.

I've never stretched to snails. I'm sure they're probably not that bad, but no... the thought of them crawling along spreading snot on things doesn't really make them appealing.

Zeldy
12-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Prawns are like....my favourite food, and marmite is the best spread in this day and age. Your weird.

I am quite wierd with food xD
I love Vegetables & dislike Pizza.

Jowy
12-26-2006, 03:18 PM
I had coconut prawns once. I wasn't impressed.

Owen Macwere
12-26-2006, 03:19 PM
I hate prawns. xD But I tried it once before not in a salad but as an independant dish. man, it was so bad, it was a miracle that I kept it inside. :(
I never try food that I never ate before.

DK
12-26-2006, 03:21 PM
I love the taste of prawns but the texture makes me feel sick. Also Marmite is foul.

I tried to eat an oyster once but I can't do it, it looks too much like something that has come out of a cows nose.

Bunny
12-26-2006, 03:30 PM

I am quite wierd with food xD
I love Vegetables & dislike Pizza.

Vegetable pizza, perhaps? Try putting some cucumbers on that thing, oh it is absolutely delicious!

I don't really try a lot of new food. I don't get the chance, really.

Dr Aum
12-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Osmanthus mud snails. Never again.

(I love normal escargot, though.)

Leen-Leen
12-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Mmm, I love prawns! Usually I'll eat something, just as long as it isn't spicy. xD And as long as some other people say it's good.

Polaris
12-26-2006, 04:00 PM
So what have you eaten, that you wouldn't have in different circumstances? Or, what foods do you think you would dislike but havnt even tried?

I ate Mashed potatoes yesterday but it's not like I don't like the taste but it gives me vomits! :rolleyes2 but it was what we had :whimper: I never actually ate most of the vegetables coz I hate the smell of it!

escobert
12-26-2006, 04:32 PM
I've never had a "prawn" it looks like a shrimp I guess?
I've had all sorts of crazy things! too many to name!