PDA

View Full Version : Life really likes to go up and down a lot...

Peter_20
12-26-2006, 09:24 AM
This is weird as hell. :D
I've had a pretty decent time the past few, well, months, and then I had a GREAT day yesterday, when everything rocked.
This, of course, couldn't just return to the ordinary decent times again, but this day just has to suck a lot.
I mean, it started this morning: everyone's decided that I'm "angry, irritated" and whatnot.
I'm NOT, damn it, I'm just being a bit tired.
I tell 'em I'm just tired, and then they go "no, you're MAD! Why????!!!!!onetwothree!!!"
And of course they're in a bad mood themselves, and I get into inevitable fights with everyone.

This sucks so much - I just have to suffer sucky-ass days right after a great day.
It's really weird, and this NEVER fails!

Do you recognize this, mayhap? :rolleyes2

Odaisé Gaelach
12-26-2006, 09:45 AM
Do you recognize this, mayhap? :rolleyes2

Yep. It's called life. Enjoy! :)

Christmas
12-26-2006, 10:18 AM
It's like the stock market. :bigsmile:

Xander
12-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh man, up and down. xD I get big highs and lows constantly.... well mostly if I have a big high/happy time I get a big low after it.... or if things are really good I feel like OMG something bad should happy now *worryworry* . Uhh but maybe that's normal :p

Generally I can stay on a constant medium, lately. But Christmas, and the past few days have kinda, I don't know, overwhelmed me, and I've been having some very crazy mood swings. I hope I will feel a bit more normal when the holiday is over... even today I feel kinda panicy and I don't know why. So yeah. And maybe the anti-climax of Boxing Day has something to do with your situation.

Renmiri
12-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Aye.. God has a very weird sense of humor, and irony is big with him. ;)

In my country we had a saying "A day of plenty is the harbinger of meager days". Good thing the opposite is true: after sucky days the good stuff piles up :D

Oh well, at least the life "ride" isn't boring, right ?

Resha
12-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Life is like up and down and up and down all the time like the economy.

CONCUR, MAN. (Yes I do know it :p)

Dr Aum
12-27-2006, 12:53 AM
"We're all mad here."

Tee-hee. :|

Odaisé Gaelach
12-27-2006, 12:57 AM
"We're all mad here."

Wasn't that from "American McGee's 'Alice'"?

Dr Aum
12-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Yes, but the line's originally from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Great game, by the way (and great books).

Peter_20
12-27-2006, 02:32 PM
In my country we had a saying "A day of plenty is the harbinger of meager days"Man, best saying ever; it's so perfectly true. :D

Whenever I enjoy life more than usual, I feel depressed the following day.
It's SO DAMN SICK, it *never* fails.

Oh well, luckily the opposite is true too. :D