PDA

View Full Version : May I just ask you something?

Peter_20
12-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Um, for some reason people on the net usually claim that I write "weird threads" and stuff.
I really dunno what they're talking about, because I think I pose the same types of questions as everyone else does.
Right now I'm in a fight with someone on a Swedish site who goes on about me posing idiotic questions, and I try telling him that I have the right to ask any question i like, as long as it's a serious one.
I've asked people in which countries Swedish guys are most popular, I've told others about my bisexual feelings and stuff, and I don't think these questions are stupid at all; but for some reason, I still keep getting flamed on lots of forums, even those who are considered "mature".

I'd simply like you to tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Why do I behave weird?
What do you think about it?
AM I weird?
Do I have an odd behaviour?
I'm lost, this is pretty frustrating.

I'm asking you because this is the only forum I know of that pretty much guarantees serious replies.

Quindiana Jones
12-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Nothing.
You don't.
I don't.
Yes, but so is everybody else. If you're not weird, you're nothing.
Yes, but so does everybody else.

Peter_20
12-26-2006, 01:08 PM
I dunno if I really follow you in your reply, Quin 'n' Tonic. :p

Quindiana Jones
12-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Just answering questions. Basically no, you're not bad weird.

Christmas
12-26-2006, 01:13 PM
wefwefverbrtbrtbtmnyujku67 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=96320)

Quindiana Jones
12-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Ooh I posted in that one as well. I still say that mentioning badgers at least twice in each post makes you cool.

Renmiri
12-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Weird is fun. Normal is boring.

Old Manus
12-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Are you listening, normal posters?

Christmas
12-27-2006, 12:27 AM
Are you listening, normal posters?

CAN THE PERSON THAT WON THE MOST NORMAL CIDDIES POST HERE PLZ? :bigsmile:

Psychotic
12-27-2006, 12:58 AM
Yeah, "What do you think of me?" threads aren't allowed, as several of you naughty members seemed to realise and yet carried on posting in this one anyway without warning it. Why, guys, why? :(