PDA

View Full Version : Elebits

Dr Aum
12-27-2006, 01:20 AM
Does anyone else own Elebits?

If you have a Wii, you must buy this game. It's possibly the most addictive fun I've ever had on a home console. Pure joy sold in a little white box.

If anyone else has a copy, let's trade edit data. :hyper:

Behold the Void
12-27-2006, 08:12 AM
I got to play some multiplayer of this at a friend's house. It was fun, if not chaotic and kind of disorienting at first.

Khaotic
12-27-2006, 08:34 AM
I have it, but I regret buying it. I personally do not like it.

Dr Aum
12-27-2006, 02:39 PM
I have it, but I regret buying it. I personally do not like it.

Does. Not. Compute. :(

Rainecloud
12-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Looks awesome, but I can't afford it right now.

Once my next wage packet comes through, I'll consider buying it.

NINJA_Ryu
12-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Does anyone else own Elebits?

If you have a Wii, you must buy this game. It's possibly the most addictive fun I've ever had on a home console. Pure joy sold in a little white box.

If anyone else has a copy, let's trade edit data. :hyper:

DAmn strait

Ill let you know when i get Wii and Elebits (SOON!)

JKTrix
12-28-2006, 01:12 PM
I have it, it is pretty fun. Multiplayer mode is pure chaos, but so far it's one of the better games that use the Wii remote's functions. I'm not so big into creating stages and stuff, but if I do I'll be sure to trade :P feel free to send me yours, I'll give my Wii code if you want once I get back home.

Dr Aum
12-28-2006, 03:12 PM
I really haven't made much of anything yet either, except a 0-gravity street stage purely so that I can ooh and aah at the house collision physics. I'm still working on getting all the items I can and completing the singleplayer mode before I do much editing.

Verdi666
12-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Im definetly getting, I've done TP so I might as well get this next if its as good as it sounds. :D

Frozen Phantom
12-31-2006, 05:44 PM
I got to play elebits on a friend's wii a few days ago. That game is awsome...just the cutscenes are sooo corny their funny as hell.