PDA

View Full Version : Which FF Villian Would be the Master?

The Crystal
12-27-2006, 01:56 AM
A poster called Mika the Unsent, created a thread like this in 2005, and i think that was interesting, so, i'm creating this thread, that is a little different, but almost the same. I'm doing this because i think that is against the rules, to revive a thread that is so old like her thread is.

If these villains joined together and created an empire to defeat all their enemies(the heros of the games), who would be the Master (Main boss and leader) and who would be the followers? What would be the positions of each one of them in the empire, and who would try to betray and kill the other? Who would gain the supreme power in the end, and who would become the final boss?

FFI - Garland
FFII - Emperor
FFIII - Dark Cloud
FFIV - Zemus
FFV - Ex-Death
FFVI - Kefka
FFVII - Sephiroth
FFVIII - Ultimecia
FFIX - Kuja
FFX - Yu Yevon
FFXII - Vayne

Remember to mark your spoilers for FFXII! Thanks! ~ Zeromus

Sefie1999AD
12-27-2006, 06:05 PM
I haven't played FFXII, so I'm not including Vayne in my analysis. I think Emperor Palamecia would be the leader who's a terrible fighter but who gets an army of villains to follow him anyway. Since he likes to use forces of nature to destroy everything, I think he would use Garland (as Chaos) and Exdeath (with the power of the Void on his side) as his primary ways of wreaking havoc, although Exdeath may have his own agenda to become the leader instead.

Because Chaos needs Four Fiends as his henchmen, I think he tries to recruit Dark Cloud and Zeromus, and he tries to get Jenova and Sin too. This causes Sephiroth to have issues with Chaos because he wants to ruin the world for his "mother", Jenova. Chaos would also have to go against Seymour and Yu Yevon because they want to control Sin too.

Kefka would definitely be the lackey who tries to backstab the Emperor at every turn and become the new leader, although unlike with Gestahl, I don't think he can overthrow Palamecia, especially when the Emperor is protected by Chaos and Exdeath, and I can't see why anyone would want to get allied with a clown like Kefka to help him take over the Empire. As for Ultimecia, I think the Emperor would marry her to cause fear in the hearts of everyone who resist the Emperor and his Sorceress-Empress.

Kuja wants to be different, so he'll probably go all alone against the Empire, and he might actually even destroy it, provided he gains control of the power of Trance. I'd see Emperor Palamecia falling in the end, with Exdeath taking his place as his right hand, and he tries to use the power of the Void to devour everything, but he gets sucked into the Void himself, so he turns into Neo-Exdeath and gets defeated by the heroes. However, since everything was about to be turned into the Zero World, Necron considers that a signal to end all realities, so he makes an appearance as the ultimate final boss.

Vivisteiner
12-27-2006, 08:28 PM
'The Crystal', you should put a spoiler warning before saying FFXII's final boss. It hasnt even come out in England yet.

Ashley Schovitz
12-27-2006, 08:43 PM
none of them because If they were to make a Final Fantasy Union it would have its own villain.

Necronopticous
12-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Whelk

PuPu
12-27-2006, 09:28 PM
You should probably change Yu Yevon to Seymour, since it is almost the same as saying Necron as the villain of FF9 (at least that's what it sounds like to me).

Anyways, I have not beaten FF1, FF3, or FF12 yet, so I won't count the villains of those games.

The person to take over would most likely be The Emporer followed by X-Death. The Emporer shows that he is very skilled in leadership, since he ruled the world and used the Imperial Army to get what he wanted. (This does not mean he is a good leader though, just that he knows how to lead). Zemus is somewhat of an above average villain, but he doesn't show anything for leadership. X-Death had used The Void's sealed monsters to try and fight the heroes of FF5, so he seems to know something about leadership. Kefka also knows about leadership, but he's been known to things his own way, rather than the "normal" way. Sephiroth is basically a rogue as well, and he even killed his own group of "followers," so he wouldn't be my first choice. Ultimecia also managed to take control of Galbadia and Galbadia Garden, so she would also might be the leader. Kuja, again was also much like a rogue and did things his own way, so I doubt he would end up being leader.

They would all try to backstab, because they are all villains and they want more and more power. The most likely to succeed are Kefka, Sephiroth, and Kuja though; Kefka would be my choice because he waits patiently like he did with Gestahl, and you wouldn't have even suspected it. Kuja did nearly the same thing with Queen Brahne. Sephiroth is also my choice by the way he backstabbed President Shinra.

DarkLadyNyara
12-28-2006, 01:27 AM
As for Ultimecia, I think the Emperor would marry her to cause fear in the hearts of everyone who resist the Emperor and his Sorceress-Empress.
You had me until that. Think about the difficulty of trying to figure out which one is the Emperess. O_o

feioncastor
12-28-2006, 01:49 AM
Sephiroth is also my choice by the way he backstabbed President Shinra.
FF7 is so confusing for me...
FF7 Spoilers ahead
Wasn't it Jenova that killed Shinra? I mean, at the time when you find Shinra in his office dead, wasn't Sephiroth frozen in Mako somewhere? I've always understood that the Sephiroth that you chase around the world in FF7 is actually Jenova, hence the flying and such. I've always understood that Sephiroth, the real Sephiroth, is a human who was infused with Jenova and Mako as an experiment by Hojo, and then he went nuts when he learned about it, and ended up getting killed by Cloud in a Mako Reactor.

I serously will never fully understand the details of Final Fantasy 7.

Anyway, I think that Kefka is the guy in control. Not only did he murder the closest thing to a father that he had, but he will turn a superpowerful flame on whatever city just because he gets bored. He's not concerned with "mother", or even having power. He just likes to kill and watch others suffer.

NeoCracker
12-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Here would be the roles, and I'll include more than just the Main Villians

LEader: The emperor of Course. He actually is an emperor.
Military advisors - Garland(IX) and Ghestal
Generals ranking from top to bottom.
1. Kuja
2. Ex-Death
3. Ultimetica
4. Zemus
5. Symor
6. Kefka
7. Jenova/Sephiroth

Not they are not catagorized by who I feel is strongest, but who would be a better general.

Kefka of course would be the tratorious one. However I dought he could do it alone. Most likely, seeing how easy it would be to make an alliance, Kuja would probably approach Kefka with a deal. They would first worry about Utimetica. They would probably lure her into a fight with the Hero's, and in case they failed to finish her, Kefka would come in to mop her up. Howver Ultimectia will probably loose to the hero's. They hoped on that, so that Kefka's cover would not be blown.

Next on their list would be Jenova and her little puppet. Kuja would propose a plan to the Emperor that involved JEnova leading a team on a secret strike, while Kefka distracted the enemy with his forces. However , Kefka will allow Jenova's team to be spotted, thus fealing the full force of the enemy, and becoming defeated by the Heroes. MEanwhile Kefka claims an easy victory in enemy territory. This will be done to make it seem that Kefka had overcome great odds that he shouldn't have been able too, and appear as a far superior General than Jenova.

With Kefka moving up in rank, Kuja now has too people in the top, making it easier to stage a Coup.

WHile they are not to worried with Zemus and X-Death foiling them, Symor seems to be acting strangely. Kefka suggests that Kuja go confront him personally about it, as he is to attack another enemy encampment. Kuja takes the suggestion and secretly meats with Symor, only to begin battle with him. As Kuja is about to defeat symor, Kefka appears and blast Kuja from behind. As Kuja lays dying on the ground, Kejka bows before seymore saying he would be a much superior ruler. Kefka had sided with Symor withough Kuja's knowledge to take him out of the picture so that Symor would be the ruler.

Ghestal will start to become weary of the death of the Generals and Confronts the emperor about the delema. Kefka's forces were reportedly in battle during this time, and Symor said that Kuja had attacked him to betray the throne. Kefka had been with Kuja for long periods of time, and since he was no where to be seen during the time of Kuja's death, they ask him of Kuja. Kefka only replies he was an extremely loyal follower of the Emperor, and it was highly unlikely for him to betray them.

Since Ghestal didn't trust Symor to begin with, he easily convinces the Emperor to execute Symor. Since He went rouge with a Faction the armies, they send two Generals to destroy him. Kefka, claiming revenge for his fallen Commrade, goes after Symor with the help of Ex-death. During this time, Zemus is sent to intercept an anemy force coming from the other direction, and looses his life in a fight against the Heroes.

Meanwhile, when the fight against Symor begins, Kefka his busy handling one side of the enemy as Symor and Ex-death battle. The speak in their battle and Ex-death finds out about the union of Symor and Kefka. They agree to fight against Kefka together, however Kefka appears before them. In their weakened states, Kefka easily erradicates them both.

He returns with knews of the unfortunate loss of Ex-death. Being the only remaining General, Ghestal Grows suspicious. An argument ensues between him and Garland, who trusts Kefka, believing there is no reason to dought him for all he has done for the Empire. The quarel brings an immediate halt to military action, as the emperor puts Kefka in jail until he can be sure if he can trust him or not.

Seeing weakness in the Empire, the enemy launches a full scale assault. They release Kefka to fight, however the one to release him was Garland, who was destroyed by Kefka almost Immidiatly afterwords, his last thoughts cursing himself for following the words of the mad clown.

Kefka then steals the ultimate weapon of the EMpire, and withought it the heroes defeat Ghestal and the Emperor.

Kefka then uses the weapon. IT summons up the powers of the dead and uses them. The one he summoned up was the Emperor, and using his power he created his own Pandemonium, which will be the final stage of battle.

The Crystal
12-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Sorry for the spoilers about FFXII.

These scenarios that you guys are creating are very interesting, please, continue. And would be good to use the villains of the list, but if someone want to use a villain that isn't in it, is not a problem.

And Feioncastor, Sephiroth was controlling Jenova's body with his will. Who you chase during the first part of the game, is Jenova's body being controlled by Sephiroth. This is stated in the Ultimania Omega Guide.

Thane
12-28-2006, 05:54 PM
The leader will be President Shinra with Rufus as his right hand man, but Jenova is really manipulating him.

Generals:
1. Sephiroth
2. Kuja
3. Seymour
5. Ultimecia
6. Kefka

And the other bad guys are just captains and lower ranked positions.

PuPu
12-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Sephiroth is also my choice by the way he backstabbed President Shinra.
FF7 is so confusing for me...
FF7 Spoilers ahead
Wasn't it Jenova that killed Shinra? I mean, at the time when you find Shinra in his office dead, wasn't Sephiroth frozen in Mako somewhere? I've always understood that the Sephiroth that you chase around the world in FF7 is actually Jenova, hence the flying and such. I've always understood that Sephiroth, the real Sephiroth, is a human who was infused with Jenova and Mako as an experiment by Hojo, and then he went nuts when he learned about it, and ended up getting killed by Cloud in a Mako Reactor.

I serously will never fully understand the details of Final Fantasy 7.

Anyway, I think that Kefka is the guy in control. Not only did he murder the closest thing to a father that he had, but he will turn a superpowerful flame on whatever city just because he gets bored. He's not concerned with "mother", or even having power. He just likes to kill and watch others suffer.

Well, I said it was Sephiroth because the FF7 party found his sword stuck inside President Shinra's body. Then again, I suppose your are right, because the "real" Sephiroth (the one that looks like a six-winged angel that's the final boss) is the one sealed inside the Northern Crater, while the Sephiroth that people know and admire (the one wearing black with a 6 foot sword) is actually Jenova; at least, that's how it was in FF7. I actually also associate Sephiroth with the one wearing black and has the long sword as well, not the "real" one, since "he" was the one who pretty much did all the cool things in FF7.

It's too hard to try and explain which Sephiroth is in Advent Children or Kingdom Hearts though.