PDA

View Full Version : you're so dumb you failed your blood test!

Agrias
12-27-2006, 03:41 AM
k so one day i was walking into the bathroom at school to do my business....i came out feelin fine and dandy, and then i strutted down the hallways.....aaaalll my friends started laughing and pointing...i look down and i realize i had a foot long peice of toilet paper stuck to my shoe....now whats the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Kamiko
12-27-2006, 03:42 AM
Being born in Russia makes me ineligible to give blood. So I guess I failed at that...

McLovin'
12-27-2006, 03:45 AM
Spend 200 dollars on Doner Kebabs over a 2 week period.

Breakfast
Lunch
and Dinner.

Agrias
12-27-2006, 03:45 AM
well that sucks! i was born in greece but i have duel citizenship...but maybe thats why they havent asked me to give blood...cause i'm foreign....:monkey:

Kamiko
12-27-2006, 03:49 AM
Well, I was born overseas... but I'm an American citizen...
But, for some reason, I cannot give blood.
It sucks because I want a good reason to be out of it...
and not just be that way...?
(I'm out of it now, shockingly)

Agrias
12-27-2006, 03:52 AM
i feel your pain..i think we should throw things at them...you in? :bounce:

Bunny
12-27-2006, 03:54 AM
People born in certain countries are not allowed to give blood because of the risk that it may be infected with a disease that is prevalent in that country. Also if you've visited certain countries, like different ones in Africa, due to the risk that you may have been infected while you were there. They are really strict about that sort of stuff.

I've given blood plenty of times, I actually get a kick out of the dizzy feeling that I get afterwards. I'm sure that isn't really a good thing to say or anything, but it's entirely true.

The stupidest thing I've ever done is thinking, believing with all I am, that I was in love with someone I was not.

Kris_A
12-27-2006, 04:04 AM
.i look down and i realize i had a foot long peice of toilet paper stuck to my shoewow. I thought that only happened in high school movies.

Hmm.. stupidest thing? I stuck a knife in a toaster once. It had a plastic handle, luckily, but I would've done the same without realising even if it were metal. :sweat:

Agrias
12-27-2006, 04:06 AM
i'm the walking epitomy of a high school movie

Darth Anarcus
12-27-2006, 04:11 AM
Being born in Russia makes me ineligible to give blood. So I guess I failed at that...
Awe, I love Russians!:(

Anyways, the dumbest thing I've ever done was forget to put a period at the end of a sentence once. Haha! Just kidding.;) Seriously, it would have to have been when I cut my nose with scissors.

Kamiko
12-27-2006, 04:26 AM
i feel your pain..i think we should throw things at them...you in? :bounce:

I think they might deport us...

Odaisé Gaelach
12-27-2006, 05:00 AM
Trying to jump through a glass door without checking to see if it was double-glazed first.

It was.

vorpal blade
12-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Let's see... I:
-fell asleep during several tests (one being an English Final, the other a German test in which I had to ask the teacher to repeat the words I missed)

-Marked my answer in the wrong place (in the margins next to a previous answer) with an option that didn't exist

-answered a question on a German test in japanese (and vice versa)

-Misspelled the word "the" on my English Final (I think I spelled with a 3... or was it a 7?)

-Stuck my head out the car window only to realize there was a window in the way

-Recently put foil in the microwave, causing me a to spend nearly an hour cleaning it up.

Araciel
12-27-2006, 12:51 PM
bought a shirt that is size small...didn't check to see what size it was. that sucked cause it was a nice shirt and when i brought it back there were none left my size

Peegee
12-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Transcript of two events:

- pg holds a stapler to his finger
- "I wonder what this feels like?"
- OWWWWW I'm bleeding bloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodblood

repeat every two months

--

- pg is at a restaurant with friends. They forgot to give me chopsticks so I tried to touch the food. It is covered in hot oil
- pg: OW
- pg (tries again) : OW !!
- pg (tries again) : OWWWWWW WTF???
- everybody laughs at pg

:(

--

both true stories.

sephirothishere
12-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Spend 200 dollars on Doner Kebabs over a 2 week period.

Breakfast
Lunch
and Dinner.

and that was a bad idea????

ive doen that..at soem point...more then once...

Little Blue
12-27-2006, 07:22 PM
I once forgot to put my details on an exam paper despite having spent an hour and a half working on it. I'm just glad I was one of six people doing the test and that the staff had enough good sense to bring the paper back to me to write my name on it:riiight:

Agrias
12-27-2006, 08:39 PM
ok the hot oil thing, LOL!!! and the sticking of the head out the window w/o checking to see if there's glass first, ROFL! haha! i think we've all had those days.

ummm what else have i done...?ok well its kinda a long story but..meh...ok so it was two years ago at the second last day of gr. 10. in gym you had a choice of golfing, rollerblading,swimming,or staying in the gym, so me and some friends decided to go swimming. WEEEELLLLL, the day before a gr.12 had done a stupid backflip so i showed him up with a perfect one...so because of that my friend wanted me to teach her how to do one.so i got up on the board, turned around...and felt my life wither away....turns out i flipped too much, smacked my head on the edge of the non-sticky-surface(meaning it had that sandpaper stuff on the edge) of the diving board, and landed in the water with my back curved....so i blacked out for 2 mins under the water and woke up once i resurfaced....lol...it ended up with me in the hospital for 6 hours with a neck brace, two black eyes, a broken nose, and a sprained neck....yea...they also couldnt give me a mirror cause the shock of my hideous face may have sent me into shock...which it didnt....it made me laugh, and then cry...but yea...lol...four months of not going out because the scars didnt heal drove me crazy..and now here i am.....!!:chuckle:

DarkHeat787
12-27-2006, 08:50 PM
^Ouch. ._.

I was annoying my dog by tapping on the windowpane that I thought was fiberglass (a few of the others were...) and accidentaly punched it.

So then I looked down and was all "Ohcrap."

The floor was covered in glass and blood. I looked at my hand and flipped out. I could see the bone at the joint of my thumb and hand, which was soon hidden by blood.

I ended up getting five stitches, seven shots of water (to clean it, apparently), and a few hours in the hospital, then about a month of wearing a bandage around my hand and being unable to type efficiently or play games.

:p

Agrias
12-27-2006, 09:06 PM
i hate it when that happens! i like video games....the other thing i dont necessarily need...but you know what i'm gonna do? i'm gonna become ambidextrous....that or grow some more arms...that way i'll never have to worry about not being able to play video games, MWAHAHAHAH~!

Tasura
12-28-2006, 07:17 AM
Either, one of the two times Ive lit myself on fire, 1 accidental, 1 intentional, or the time I accidentaly put a knife through my hand.

Bunny
12-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Through your hand or in your hand? Either way, I want to hear this story. Please tell it to me specifically. That and the accidental fire one. Ah, screw it, just tell me all about those three things. In great detail and for great justice.

Tasura
12-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Ok, accidental fire first, then intentional, then knife.

For the summer I was kitchen staff at a camp, and at the end of each week, the day the kids went home there was always a BBQ, and being on staff I was usually in charge of hamburgers, there were two grills, one for hamburgers and one for hotdogs, since hotdogs take less time we used the older grill and cooked on lower heat so that they would be done about the same time, the girl doing the hotdogs had used the newer grill by accident (She usually did the stuff inside), so I said that it was fine, I'd just turn the older grill up higher, well, that was the first mistake, so I turned the propane tank up to the max (unbeknownst to me, the tank vavle was broken and turned way up past the max) so I tried lighting it, but the propane was to much and wouldnt light, so I turned it up more, not realizing that it shouldnt be able to move, still wouldnt light, so me being me, I bent down over the grill and a little infront so I could see the burner, and by this time propane had been flowing at more then max for about 5 minutes, so I put the lighter near the burner and lit it, and there was a fireball from all the excess propane and it ended up setting my head on fire for a fraction of a second, just long enough to burn my nose hair, eyebrows, and bangs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was young and bored, and had jsut seen something on tv about fire and how you could use hairspray to make a mini flamethrower, so me being me, I went into the bathroom after grabbing a BBQ lighter and sprayed my hand in hairspray, then lit it on fire and watched it burn, then after all the hairspray burnt off and I started to feel pain, I doused my hand in water and pulled it out, but unfortunatly I had not gotten all of the fire nor hairspray, so my hand lit up again, so I had to hold it under the water for about a minute to make sure that the fire and hairspray were gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was young and hungry and had a babysitter over, I decided I wanted to eat a lemon, so I got a lemon, a plate and the sharpest knife in the house, and proceded to stand on a chair put the lemon on the plate and started to try and cut it in half (This all while my babysitter was standing behind me looking through the fridge for something to eat). I not knowing how sharp the knife was, not then at least, nor how to cut a lemon, pushed the knife's point against the side of the lemon, and to my surprise, and babysitters horror, the knife went stright through the lemon and my hand, this is the point where my babaysitter looks up to see me with a lemon stuck to my hand with a knife, and where she drops the food she had and screamed, and isntead of being smart like she should have been, she pulled the knife out and thrust my hand under the water tap, where I procedded to laugh and smile as water trickled though my hand mingled with blood, which is when she grabbed the peroxide, which is where I stopped laughing, and started screaming.

And those would be those three stories in detail, as much as I can rememebr after so many years, at least.

Crop
12-28-2006, 07:55 PM
i look down and i realize i had a foot long peice of toilet paper stuck to my shoe

Wow, doesnt that only happen in movies?

I walked into a glass door thinking it was open....twice....within a minute. Im ashamed.

CimminyCricket
12-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I shut myself in a sliding glass door...twice in the same night.

DarkHeat787
12-28-2006, 08:35 PM
I forgot.

Take note that heights and DarkHeat don't mix. .__.

Anyway, during our break time, I stayed at the top of the stairs at the school where it was held instead of going down with everyone else to avoid "tripping and falling down the stairs. Well, at this school, the contacters were idiots and put the doors where they were so that a "trick step" was there. I stupidly ran inside at the end of break period and tripped over the step, falling all over the floor.

It ended up with me being expelled from the program and staying at home the rest of the summer immobilized thanks to my sprained foot.

^_^