PDA

View Full Version : The nighmare thread!

Peter_20
12-27-2006, 11:14 AM
*nightmare, ffs

Yeah, I thought a nightmare thread would be pretty funny. :p

Anyway, this night I had a really uncomfortable dream: I dreamt that me and my family were visiting America, and we have a good time.
Suddenly, we wake up one morning in a house pretty high up and discover the rest of America is extremely flooded; no one's in sight anywhere, and we guess they had all drowned. :eek:
America and Europe were separated by a very wide mountain range, and that range temporarily saved Europe from the flood.
Anyway, once we made it back, we had to try and accept the "fact" that almost every American on the planet had drowned, and accepting such an unbelievable thing was friggin' impossible.
Then we hide in Europe, and we constantly receive news that the flood is slowly about to break through, and we greatly fear that the whole world will get flooded.
I actually attempted to find out how much water there is on Earth, and obviously it could drown the whole planet, at least if the poles got melted.
That sucked, and then everybody just sat down and awaited the end.
God, was I scared. :(

Shlup
12-27-2006, 11:19 AM
The most recent nightmare I remember was that my husband was shot. He didn't die though. It was a very vivid dream and I poked my husband awake after I woke up.

A recent good dream I had was that Batman and Superman were having teh gay sex. Superman was pitching. It was awesome.

NeoCracker
12-27-2006, 11:21 AM
I once Dreampt I was Sailor moon.

Shlup
12-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Pfft. Who hasn't?

Chloe.
12-27-2006, 11:24 AM
I once had a nightmare about that freaky person from the film "Saw". :( It was well scary, I had to get a key out of a toilet and then there was this crazy man with a chainsaw. :cry: There was other stuff but I can't remember all of it.

Peter_20
12-27-2006, 11:37 AM
I once had a nightmare about that freaky person from the film "Saw". :( It was well scary, I had to get a key out of a toilet and then there was this crazy man with a chainsaw. :cry: There was other stuff but I can't remember all of it.Now that you mentioned the word "toilet", I just remembered a really stupid nightmare. XD

I remember this one dream when me and a few guys were dressing in some dressing room in a sport arena of some sort.
Then another guy enters and wants us all to stand on a toilet, because there were lots of toilets in there.
Then a pack of monsters come and do some very unpleasant stuff to the others, because they screamed.
I shivered.
Than a friend of mine enters, and he's furious.
He grabs a case and uncovers some weird stuff, then he shouts:
"I've got some C4 in here! If you don't leave NOW I'll kill you and all of your friends!"
Then the monsters start howling, and they run out of there, and my friend chases them and throws C4 grenades after them.
Then I wake up, not because I was scared, but because I couldn't stand the stupidity anymore. XD

Bunny
12-27-2006, 12:15 PM
I once Dreampt I was Sailor moon.

Pfft. Who hasn't?

What's the process here? Do I raise my hand? Stand up? Maybe say "Aye?"

I was always Sailor Jupiter.

All my dreams are nightmares. My nightmares, all dreams.

sephirothishere
12-27-2006, 01:26 PM
um..this one time i had a dream....after playin dancedance revolution at the arcade for like...ten days in a row....and then...uh...i like...kept on seein these arrows every time i closed ma eyes...and hearin booooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was horrible...oh the emotional scars...boohooohoo....

Peter_20
12-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Once upon a time, there was a man named Arthur, and he lived in the castle of Kazur-of-Main, in England.
There also lived a ghost, and he always went around with chains and said "I can't get peace, I can't get peace".
Then the ghost came out at midnight and shouted "BUUUH!" in the face of Arthur, and he shat in his trousers.
He got so scared that he burned the castle down and moved to the castle Kazur-outside-of-Main; but that damn ghost came along too, and then he kept shouting "BUUUH!", and Arthur shat himself down again.
Then he burned that castle down as well, and moved to a house, and the ghost couldn't find him; but in that house lived an even more terrifying ghost, because he shouted "BUUUH!" three times, so Arthur shat in his trousers three times a night, and then he got furious and chased the ghost away.
That was a most terrifying tale, and now the post has reached its end.
Good night.

:rolleyes2

Christmas
12-27-2006, 01:50 PM
I once have a nightmare which I went home one day to find Levian and NANNY MANUS making out. :(

Dr Aum
12-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Two nights ago I dreamt that I was taking an exam, but I kept taking notice of something else and wandering off for several minutes. But there was still a huge pressure to finish the exam bearing down on me wherever I went. It was basically like the worst ADD imaginable.

Kamiko
12-27-2006, 02:54 PM
I don't have nightmares. I have "exciting scary dreams".
But my friend dreamed I ripped off his penis and stuck it on myself.
We haven't spoken since he told me that. :(

Kris_A
12-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Sounds fun :|

Anyone ever had sleep paralysis? That uses comes with the weirdest nightmares. The scariest bit is that you feel like you're awake, but you're actually still sorta asleep, and whatever your dreaming of will appear 'on top' of what you can actually see (if your eyes are open), so you think it's really happening. *shiver*

yumi
12-27-2006, 05:08 PM
All my nightmares run on the same theme. It ends with someone grabbing be from behind and slitting my throat. One of the more weirder nightmares was jack the ripper bouncing around in my backgarden on a pumpkin shaped space bopper.

:kaoyatta:

Owen Macwere
12-27-2006, 05:16 PM
My dreams are all vivid, and I can't remember them after waking up. :rolleyes:

Yew-Yevon
12-27-2006, 05:20 PM
after wachting the movie Silent Hill....well its overkill after that.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:11 PM
I had a dream when i was 8.. still remeber it to this day.

It like im in hell, but there this really really really dark hill. Like the grass is black, and their is fire around this hill. On the top of it is a dark shadow former like a tall man, with horns. Not usal devil with muscles, i never see his face but he speaks to me. Then says " Your comeing down to hell with me!" or something like that... freakin scary!!!

StarlightAngel
12-27-2006, 11:29 PM
I had one very recently, which came in two parts. The first, I was in this group of people trying to save other peoples from this insane person with scissors that could cut anything, who went around getting normal people to go into normal situations that would end up killing them. I remember distinctly saving a woman and her eight year old son from getting crushed when the place they had been sitting at in a trolley got smashed into a car.

The second dream was a sort of prequel to the first, and the guy with the scissors was very nice and pleasant. After visiting him (for whatever reason it was; I cannot recall) this lady came up to me and said, "Be careful of windows." So I go home and am doing stuff when I remember what she said. I go to the windows, and then remember that what she said meant to stay away from the windows instead of near them. Then I became terribly frightened for some odd reason and began to seriously panic.

I ended up forcefully dragging myself out of that dream because I was so scared. But now that I think back, I can't see any reason why I would have been frightened to such a great extent as I had been.