PDA

View Full Version : All eyes on fran

Diango12
12-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Something that has been bugging me for a while know. Every battle that iam in the monsters always ALWAYS go straight for fran! I cant stop it (except by casting decoy, But I shouldn't have to every single battle it becomes redundent, whats even more redundent is the fact that every time she shows her face every moster on the field ignores all my people and goes straight for her its driving me crazy!

The way i see it there gambits must be set on attack "lowest hp or strengh or hell something because i cant keep emptying my gil for all the phoenix downs i need for her

anyone else with this problem maybe a glitch?

:moomba:

Bunny
12-27-2006, 09:49 PM
They are all jealous of how gorgeous she is. This is my only reasoning.

Dynast-Kid
12-27-2006, 09:51 PM
They are all jealous of how gorgeous she is. This is my only reasoning.

QFT

Roto13
12-28-2006, 12:06 AM
She's not gorgeous. She's a giant mutant bunny woman.

Goddamn furries.

LunarWeaver
12-28-2006, 12:08 AM
Because God punishes those who use Fran instead of Ashe.

Dr Aum
12-28-2006, 12:44 AM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8338/jackrabbitbembkgul6.jpg
It's the way of the world.

Lawr
12-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Thats good for you because you could like put protect and junk on Fran and they would be wasting their attacks on a Protected character.

Vaan, Ashe, and Fran R best team in the 6ame.

Aphrodite.
12-28-2006, 02:38 AM
I've never had any monsters attack a specific character for no reason. If the monster's A.I. has a gambit like Foe: nearest visible - Attack, then that's the only way I can put it together. Monsters almost always go for who is closest or who attacks first.

What do you have Fran using? Is she attacking before anyone else?

Lawr
12-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Yeah most likely he/she is using Fran as the leader.

chionos
12-28-2006, 04:37 AM
They could have used a modified version of FFXI's hate system, in which spells, attacks, basically everything generates different amounts of hate on a character which will focus the mob's attention. In FFXI, white mages in particular get hate frequently because of their constant curing. I tried to pay attention to this possibility as I played, but I couldn't ever tell for certain if this was the case or if a gambit was producing the results.
Most likely though, the mobs' gambits are targeting fran for some reason. Remember, they have more/different gambits than our PC's do, so it might be something that's not so obvious. It's hard to speculate, but the only method I can think of to determine exactly what's going on is to mess with Fran's stats. First compare her stats to everyone else's and if she has something that's obviously higher than the others then that may be what's giving her so much hate. eg. Foe: Highest Str --> Attack. Move her hp/mp/str/def/etc up and down and see if you get any results.

Diango12
12-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Thats good for you because you could like put protect and junk on Fran and they would be wasting their attacks on a Protected character.

Of course I thought of this but I wont go for it. I already have her as my black mage it's to far in the game now to look back, besides i have solid snake (basch) and vaan to do all my front line attacks

and no I don't lead the way into battle with my mages my main character throughout the entire game has been Vaan

I can't see that it could be gambits because then it would mean every monster in the game share the same gambit if it was there should be some variation in the battles and believe me when i say everytime I mean Everytime.

The only possibility left is the hate system you mentioned, though I will try changing her stats a bit

Renmiri
12-29-2006, 02:33 AM
Just level her up more or give her better armor. This way while the monsters are busy with her your other 2 pwn them :D

Lawr
12-29-2006, 05:02 AM
Lol I said that

Darth Anarcus
12-29-2006, 05:50 AM
She's not gorgeous. She's a giant mutant bunny woman.

Goddamn furries.
Fran is, by far, the hottest playable character in the game. Nice face, nice boobsm, nice butt in a thong. It's just too bad about those damn bunny ears.

Roto13
12-29-2006, 06:24 AM
And the fur and the hands and the feet and the 8 feet of height?

Dewprisms
12-29-2006, 06:29 AM

What's weird about her hands? She just has really long nails. Plenty of girls have long nails like that. And what's wrong with being tall? And she only has fur on her ears...

Renmiri
12-29-2006, 07:18 AM
Her feet are creepy!

Dynast-Kid
12-29-2006, 05:12 PM

What's weird about her hands? She just has really long nails. Plenty of girls have long nails like that. And what's wrong with being tall? And she only has fur on her ears...

Actually she has abnormally long fingers. Just watch her perform Shatterheart and you should notice them.

Hambone
12-29-2006, 11:42 PM
I think Fran looks like a playmate with the ears and the clothes and all that junk. :bigsmile:

Renmiri
12-30-2006, 01:03 AM
She does, doesn't she ?

Why do VG females like "wedgie suits" to go on battle ?!?!?

Dynast-Kid
12-30-2006, 02:13 AM
She does, doesn't she ?

Why do VG females like "wedgie suits" to go on battle ?!?!?

VG?

Maybe they use "wedgie suits" because there's no cloth or fabric in the way?

Roto13
12-30-2006, 04:15 AM
"If only I wasn't wearing these bulky tights I'd be a lot more battle effective."

Renmiri
12-30-2006, 04:55 PM
VG?

Maybe they use "wedgie suits" because there's no cloth or fabric in the way?

VG = Video Game

Aye, but doesn't it hurt ? Besides,

"If only I wasn't wearing these bulky tights I'd be a lot more battle effective."

Who in their sane mind would leave naked skin exposed during battles ?

Rethorical question obviously :p

Gabranth
01-01-2007, 09:58 AM

don't forget the fact that she's like 200 years old

Araciel
01-01-2007, 03:23 PM

tall is good...*sniff*

theundeadhero
01-07-2007, 06:08 AM
The game does use a hate system somewhat like FFXI's. I think it was the weapon shop in Rabenastre one of the talkies said that monsters really hate people who heal a lot so they attack them more. Similar to FFXI's hate system of attacking the healers.

TyphoonThaReapa
01-11-2007, 06:42 PM
A'yo, The monsters in this game always try to kill all the women first. It's obvious. And Fran does look like a playboy bunny girl. She's the hottest FF character I have ever seen!!! And she has a huge ass. One of the creators of this game had to be at least dating a black woman because they made Fran flawlessly!!!:love: :cool:

CimminyCricket
01-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Her feet are creepy!

Her feet are normal, she's just wearing strap on heels.

Renmiri
01-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Her feet are creepy!

Her feet are normal, she's just wearing strap on heels.

Nope, let me see if I can get a screen cap of it.

BustaMo
01-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Why...are you looking at her feet of all body parts? Sheesh.

I know for a fact she has much more interesting characteristics on her than her feet. ;)

rubah
01-12-2007, 01:38 AM
I thought she had cleft feet like a rabbit!

MADTJ
01-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey, If Fran have Arrow and Bow, Fran always hit monster/foe first, then monster/foe try to attack back to Fran because she hit them first. just my 2 cent.