PDA

View Full Version : Which is most easy? Being a Guy/Girl?

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:05 PM
This thread was inspired by "the ultimate gym class insult". So it hit me!:D is it easier being a female rather than a male? Both genders have their insecurities, but which has most?

Please tell me what you think is easiest or hardest and why! cause i simply cant figure it out.

Agrias
12-27-2006, 10:07 PM
they are both the same..the only difference is that women have to give birth....which can b painful..even deadly...but i think living either life has its challenges..

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:10 PM
they are both the same..the only difference is that women have to give birth....which can b painful..even deadly...but i think living either life has its challenges..

Giving birth... painful... and i should know... well i shouldn't.. But anyways, there are still alot horrfying things about being a guy. Mostly when your in group wise. Try growing up in aggresive atmosphere, where people just kick the crap out of eachother. Add all those aggresive actions from a guys teenage part of life. I think it would add up to the giving birth, and thats just physical pain!

Bunny
12-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Kidney stones!

Neither gender has it easy than the other wholly and completely. Certain aspects of life are more difficult for both male and female, but generally, they both have it pretty difficult.

Agrias
12-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally Bespoken by Bunny

Kidney stones!

AHAHAHA!! XD

THATS AWSOME!!!

Tavrobel
12-27-2006, 10:13 PM
It's easier to be a guy. Definitely.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:17 PM

Why?

Rye
12-27-2006, 10:21 PM
It definitely used to be harder for women. Nowadays, I'd say it's about equal.

Zeldy
12-27-2006, 10:23 PM
I do think its easier for a guy.

Women have to go through periods most of their lives, and then have to deal with child birth. I know a guy will say being kicked in the balls hurts but they COULD avoid that, Women have to give birth :p

Bunny
12-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Women don't HAVE to give birth. They can avoid it if they want to avoid it.

Zeldy
12-27-2006, 10:24 PM

What if everyone woman did?

DK
I've never been a woman, so I have no idea. :monster:

Rosenti

Exactly.

Bunny
12-27-2006, 10:26 PM

What if everyone woman did?

Using "What if" arguments in any sort of serious discussion is not a good idea. Ever.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
I think it is easier to be a guy. But it's not like I bring this up all the time. I'm actually kind of okay with it. I don't really care. For now anyway. The pain is bearable. I'll just say this until I DO experience child birth But yeah, guys CAN avoid being kicked and girls CAN avoid giving birth. :) But if every women DID avoid it, then what would happen to the world, reproduction IS necessary, is it not?

Polaris
A guy! They don't give birth, they don't have that thing every month :mad: girls are genetically complicated :exdee: men are not!

Shlup
12-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I think, in this country at least, it's easier being a male. But not by much.

DK
12-27-2006, 10:28 PM
We might not have periods or give birth, but we have to put up with women moaning about it. Physical/Mental Anguish, same difference. :monster:

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:31 PM
A guy! They don't give birth, they don't have that thing every month :mad: girls are genetically complicated :exdee: men are not!

May be, but men have more complicated issue in their life. Mostly in teenage years. Plus its called a period, the thing a female goes through every month. But i dont see that as a problem, its genically impossible to stop. Just like guys cant help but fart.. hey im being honest!

Ps: Girls can avoid giving birth, but men cant avoid getting kicked in the balls. Some guy/woman come and slams it in their testicals, do you expect we magiclly make the pain go away? When most kicks are always unexpected.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Young boys can be idiots and their idea of fun is sometimes off-colour. Even though there's been rapid changes over the last century I think guys are slightly better off

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Young boys can be idiots and their idea of fun is sometimes off-colour. Even though there's been rapid changes over the last century I think guys are slightly better off

why do you think that?

Shlup
12-27-2006, 10:37 PM
May be, but men have more complicated issue in their life. Mostly in teenage years.
I disagree that it's more complicated.

Plus its called a period, the thing a female goes through every month. But i dont see that as a problem, its genically impossible to stop.
I'm glad you don't see it as a problem. I'll just go back to my cramps now.

Just like guys cant help but fart.. hey im being honest!
And girls don't fart...? I'm sure a fart is comparable to three days of pain and five days of bleeding out your vagina too.

Ps: Girls can avoid giving birth, but men cant avoid getting kicked in the balls. Some guy/woman come and slams it in their testicals, do you expect we magiclly make the pain go away? When most kicks are always unexpected.
That's it. You officially lose the right to have an opinion.

Polaris
12-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Plus its called a period, the thing a female goes through every month. But i dont see that as a problem, its genically impossible to stop.

It's impossible but very uncomfortable, trust me it really sucks! :mad: Besides we have to shave every months :( Most of men don't in a month!:whimper:

Ps: Girls can avoid giving birth

Yeah right and then the humanity will end! Easy to speak impossible to make ;)

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-27-2006, 10:40 PM

But i dont see that as a problem, its genically impossible to stop. Just like guys cant help but fart.. hey im being honest!

Um. Wow. That's all I can say. I don't think that comparing a monthly cycle to a fart is pretty smart. How could you compare air coming out of your ass to 3-8 days of bleeding? Gosh.

Rye
12-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I have to agree with Shlup. Individual girls can avoid giving birth, but females as a whole eventually have to reproduce, or else the human species is dead. Any guy can avoid being kicked in the balls if it was THAT much of a concern to them. It's called a cup, if you're that afraid. And I'm sure a kick to the nads hurts like hell, but it not 9 months of discomfort, and hours and hours of excrutiating labor pains involving forcing a little person out of you. ;o

Girls definitely have it harder physically. But guys have it harder in the aspect of their teenage years and dealing with wooing the girl and things like that, in my opinion. So I say it's equal.

Tavrobel
12-27-2006, 10:41 PM

Why?

Because people are civilized and live in society. That's why.

Well, even if people didn't live like this, it would probably still be easier for the male.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:41 PM
May be, but men have more complicated issue in their life. Mostly in teenage years.
I disagree that it's more complicated.

I'm glad you don't see it as a problem. I'll just go back to my cramps now.

Just like guys cant help but fart.. hey im being honest!
And girls don't fart...? I'm sure a fart is comparable to three days of pain and five days of bleeding out your vagina too.

Cramps? oh and guys dont get cramps? Oh sorry ive just been punched by a freakin moron. Since its alot more likely to happend with the world we live in. Plus, why do you have to be so offensive with the last thing you said? You have just as much right to have an aponion as i do.

By the way tavrobel, i would disagree with the whole " civilized " i havent seen such a person my whole life, the world is destroying itself. So i have to disagree mate..

Shlup
12-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Guys do not get menstrual cramps, no. And if we're going with women can avoid being pregnant but guys can't avoid being kicked in the balls, a woman can be raped and impregnated, or either could be randomly shot in the face.

I'm not being offensive. Just that your comparisons are entirely devoid of logic and half of what you say doesn't make a lick of sense. Not my fault.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Sure, it's your opinion. But we have a right to disagree, don't we? I honestly think your opinion sucks. Yeah, guys get kicked in the balls. And what? Go get a cup if your so scared. You act like we could stop a period. Guess what? We can't. We can't completely stop the pain either. So until you expierence that, don't tell me how much it hurts to get kicked.

StarlightAngel
12-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Cramps? oh and guys dont get cramps? Oh sorry ive just been punched by a freakin moron. Since its alot more likely to happend with the world we live in. Plus, why do you have to be so offensive with the last thing you said? You have just as much right to have an aponion as i do.

Girls get cramps more often-ish during their periods, I believe. I wouldn't really know though, as I'm lucky enough not to suffer them.

And, girls can avoid getting pregnant but yes, at least a few have to just to keep the human race going. Guys can avoid getting kicked in the nuts by not being an arse/pissing people off/et cetera.

Unless rabidly angry people randomly come up and frequently kick guys to get rid of stress. But I don't think that's very common. Then again, I could just be horribly misinformed ;O

Tavrobel
12-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Because Shlup is an Admin, and she is right. Guys can avoid getting kicked in the balls as easily as females can avoid pregnancy. If anything, it's easier. We just have to stop being the jerks.

Anyways, here's how I see it; guys have a few things to worry about, but we make it seem more complicated, and closer to basic stuff. It boils down to:

What's for breakfast?
What's for lunch?
What's for dinner?
Who's good for the sack?
When are they releasing a new Hi-def TV and WHERE'S MY CABLE?
Are the Eagles going to win against the Falcons next week?

By the way tavrobel, i would disagree with the whole " civilized " i havent seen such a person my whole life, the world is destroying itself. So i have to disagree mate..

YES! I DEFINITELY don't see ANY magazines around here involving society and the image of a perfect girl.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make myself throw up, eat three nanometers of carrot for dinner, and throw up for eating that carrot.

Bunny
12-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Unrealistic expectations that a male must provide for his family or else he isn't doing what modern society has predetermined as his job. There is a list of other things that modern society demands a male should do both for himself and for his family.

In my opinion, women should not use the argument "We have to give birth! We have to deal with periods!" because that is what women were designed for. The male problem was determined by society as a whole, a problem that we created for ourselves, not something that whomever, or whatever, created us had in mind.

I am not saying that men have it worse than women. That is bollocks. I am saying that they are equal in their troubles, each one having a balancing factor in their life that makes being of that specific gender difficult.

]What's for breakfast?
What's for lunch?
What's for dinner?
Who's good for the sack?
When are they releasing a new Hi-def TV and WHERE'S MY CABLE?
Are the Eagles going to win against the Falcons next week?

Odaisé Gaelach
12-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah, guys get kicked in the balls. And what? Go get a cup if your so scared.

But a cup gets too hot and sweaty... :(

Shlup
12-27-2006, 10:48 PM
I agree with Bunny, for the most part. My original argument was considering our roles in society. Though I still think males have it a little easier in that respect.

And, actually, girls can stop their period by getting the Depo Shot. Only for two years though since it causes perminant bone density loss.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:49 PM
Guys do not get menstrual cramps, no. And if we're going with women can avoid being pregnant but guys can't avoid being kicked in the balls, a woman can be raped and impregnated, or either could be randomly shot in the face.

I'm not being offensive. Just that your comparisons are entirely devoid of logic and half of what you say doesn't make a lick of sense. Not my fault.

Did i say guys got cramps? NO, is it your fault your being offensive? Yes. Does it seem your the only one who thinks im a idoitic male? Yes.
It may be woman can be raped, but so can a BOY. If you ever looked at the records in each country. You would know that it is small boys that get raped mostly, since this world is so damn sick.'

This may be going off subject, but you seem to be makeing it out to be that the male species are crazy about sex. Just as every female does, but it is a medical fact that female's think about sex 10 times more than males do. You probaly know why, so please dont talk about sex. When im mostly trying to look in the view for what the female and male anatom goes through in their life period, and insecurities.

Rye
12-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Cramps? oh and guys dont get cramps?

Hello Rosenti!

Tavrobel
12-27-2006, 10:51 PM

I don't speak that which is my opinion. I speak that which is true.

Odaisé Gaelach
12-27-2006, 10:53 PM

I think she was referring to Rosenti.

Shlup
12-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Did i say guys got cramps?

oh and guys dont get cramps?

Does it seem your the only one who thinks im a idoitic male? Yes.
I'll assume you haven't read anyone else's posts.

It may be woman can be raped, but so can a BOY. If you ever looked at the records in each country. You would know that it is small boys that get raped mostly, since this world is so damn sick.'
I was referring to your "girls can avoid getting pregnant but guys can't avoid being randomly testically assaulted" comment.

This may be going off subject, but you seem to be makeing it out to be that the male species are crazy about sex. Just as every female does, but it is a medical fact that female's think about sex 10 times more than males do. You probaly know why, so please dont talk about sex. When im mostly trying to look in the view for what the female and male anatom goes through in their life period, and insecurities.
You're way off in la-la land now. You should probably stop posting in this thread before you go crazy and get yourself banned for trolling.

No, that's not on official warning, but it soon will be.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:54 PM

Yes you speak that which is true, But to your knowledge. Since a female cant know what its like to be a male, and its the same for a male. So im basiclly just wanting to discuss what you go through, and compare. Since i cannot know what you have been through, or what females go through. As you cant know what males go through.

Ps: The thing with cramps, it was a type mistake. You were suppose to read the whole sentence then tell me what u think. Instead of makeing me look like an idoit.

Why is there only females in here!!?? stop launching an attack on me, plus i am not an idoitic male. Yes ive read the other posts. Nobody else has been this recentful.

rubah
12-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Cramping is not like being punched in the face, which many women have to deal with like guys do. And if you were implying earlier that since women have to deal with periods because they can't help but have them, you might as well tell people they can't complain about the government because they have to have that as well :p

Women have physically frailer bodies, are usually paid less in the workforce than many men doing the same job, are subjected to catcalls and harassment as a manner of course, go through terrible times in their teenage years just like boys do, (do you think you can have a period and not feel on guard all day? Or do you think that girls who are bullied by other girls verbally aren't as bad off as guys who get beat up?), and so much more.

And yes, women do need to give birth. Else at the least there will be a whole lot of women out of jobs that will be living on YOUR social security, because the child care market(hello shlup) is mainly made up of females who deal with crying shrieking illogical children for longer a day than most people deal with shrieking yelling arguing adults.

You can avoid getting hit in your testicles by wearing a cup. Unless you're trying to mate with a woman in the bed and she insists on pounding you until you pass out before she will let you copulate. That's when you call the police.

Good freaking GRIEF you people post too fast. Imagine this post up about ten or fifteen.

Bunny
12-27-2006, 10:55 PM
You harbor false truths and <s>idiotic</s> opinions then. Your are not omnipotent in any way, shape, or form. Stop being delusional to what the definition of truth actually is.

For the sake of not resorting to childish insults, I want to replace the crossed out word with "uneducated".

Tavrobel
12-27-2006, 10:57 PM
LOL Truth: that which corresponds to the reality of the situation

I don't see how anything I've said is somehow false, nor in opposition to that which is reflected by reality.

Good freaking GRIEF you people post too fast. Imagine this post up about ten or fifteen.

We apologize sincerely.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Cramping is not like being punched in the face, which many women have to deal with like guys do. And if you were implying earlier that since women have to deal with periods because they can't help but have them, you might as well tell people they can't complain about the government because they have to have that as well :p

Women have physically frailer bodies, are usually paid less in the workforce than many men doing the same job, are subjected to catcalls and harassment as a manner of course, go through terrible times in their teenage years just like boys do, (do you think you can have a period and not feel on guard all day? Or do you think that girls who are bullied by other girls verbally aren't as bad off as guys who get beat up?), and so much more.

And yes, women do need to give birth. Else at the least there will be a whole lot of women out of jobs that will be living on YOUR social security, because the child care market(hello shlup) is mainly made up of females who deal with crying shrieking illogical children for longer a day than most people deal with shrieking yelling arguing adults.

You can avoid getting hit in your testicles by wearing a cup. Unless you're trying to mate with a woman in the bed and she insists on pounding you until you pass out before she will let you copulate. That's when you call the police.

Lol your extremely amuseing, and i mean that in a good way. I completely understand what you mean with that. The thing with the cup and that? ahahah funny. Your right, with the cup thing. Yes i know women get treated and a lower life beside men. But i dont support that, so please dont scold me for that. I respect all woman and think every gender should be treated likewise.

Ps: ive lost all respect for you bunny, seeing in all your telling me what men have to go through. When i can see your female (by name). So how could you even feel what it feels like to be a man. Besides when i come to think of it, alot of males have it worse than female as alot of female have it worse than males. Its very diffrent, seeing in all that you have to relate it to what the "person" have been through in their life. A poor person has it worse than a rich person, no matter which gender.

Rocket Edge
12-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Guys have it easier i'd say, only slightly though.

Which is most easy? Being a Guy/Girl?

Since i cannot know what you have been through, or what females go through. As you cant know what males go through.
pwned

Bunny
12-27-2006, 11:00 PM
1. the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.
2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.
3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.
4. the state or character of being true.
5. actuality or actual existence.
6. an obvious or accepted fact; truism; platitude.
7. honesty; integrity; truthfulness.
8. (often initial capital letter) ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience: the basic truths of life.
9. agreement with a standard or original.
10. accuracy, as of position or adjustment.
11. Archaic. fidelity or constancy.

Because what you are saying is being disputed, therefore it is not absolute truth as you claim it to be. You believe your words to be something seperated from an opinion when they are not. I suggest you learn defintions of words before you use them so gallantly.

Tavrobel
12-27-2006, 11:02 PM
8. ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience: the basic truths of life.

Sup?

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:05 PM
As i said before, i recent every ive said. Since i cannot judge which gender has it worst. Because it doesnt matter which gender, it depends on what the "person" has been through in their life. I know you agree! for example a poor person has it worse than a rich person. NO MATTER WHAT GENDER. So you cant really say which has it better or worse, when it depends what the person has been through.

Bunny
12-27-2006, 11:10 PM
8. ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience: the basic truths of life.

Sup?

You claimed it to not be your opinion, or an opinion at all. You claimed it as absolute truth when it is not. You can go ahead and use whatever defintion of the word you want to use, ignoring the other ones as you please. It still comes down to the fact that what you said was truth via opinion.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-27-2006, 11:11 PM
On closer inspection he said 'Which is most easy?'
So let's abort the pointless bickering and discuss the actual topic, how 'watching football and drinking beer' pwns 'shopping and gossiping'

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:13 PM
So let's abort the pointless bickering and discuss the actual topic, how 'watching football and drinking beer' pwns 'shopping and gossiping'

thank you man!!! finally another guy... ive been vocally beating up by these woman... very intelligent woman... :mad: :D

but in my last thread to them i pointed out clearly! you know what i mean.

Tavrobel
12-27-2006, 11:13 PM

Shopping and gossiping is easier than drinking beer and watching football.

I feel threatened whenever I walk into school, all those dirty Redskins fans.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:15 PM
apartently ive lose my.. how do i say.. feel to talk about this..... dont know why..

Old Manus
12-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Being a guy is hard.

Okay that joke sucked

Black Magic Shopkeeper
12-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Coming from someone who believes she was supposed to be born a man...
It depends more on where you live and how much resources/money you have nowadays.

We women MUST deal with pain and agony. It's a natural given. Some of us, for instance my kind (Irish women), have a high pain threshold and thus have it easier. Face it, boys. We were BUILT INTO pain.

Men are the first to be forced into laborous jobs and war. Why? High expectation makes it that way. Some men can be strong and can get through it. Those with the accursed beanpole physique are treated horribly because they are thought to be, and normally are, physically weaker than other men.

As for women, when it comes to strength, people think they're weak. But really, with some work, they can become stronger than the average man. I've succeeded in attaining such status, thankfully. >3 *Boast boast*
By the way, dancers are really strong. I don't dance, but I know this for a fact. Don't pick a fight with a CanCan dancer, she'll kick yer arse all the way to Russia.

Men, they're blamed for most things. This has a lot to do with the big belief that Men hold all the power. Why should men be at fault for the plight of the 3rd-world Country? I mean, it's kind of unfair. Women can't do anything in some places-- In fact in You-Know-Where, women have to cover their faces up. That's a little degrading, don't you think?

Men are supposed to be stupid. Women are supposed to be needy.
Men are expected to protect women. Women are expected to be submissive.
Women can't be hit. Men can't be disrespected.
Women, bad history. Men, bad future.
Men are dangerous. Women are conniving.
Both genders have it just as rough/easy. So why even go there?

Yamaneko
12-27-2006, 11:19 PM
It's easier to be a woman because they have smaller brains thus don't have to worry about the things guys worry about. We bring the bacon home. You just have to fry it.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:20 PM
It's easier to be a woman because they have smaller brains thus don't have to worry about the things guys worry about. We bring the bacon home. You just have to fry it.

POOOWNNAGGE!!!

Nice :p

but i still stick with what i said before, where it doesnt matter which gender you are. IT matters what youve been through.

Odaisé Gaelach
12-27-2006, 11:21 PM
It's easier to be a woman because they have smaller brains thus don't have to worry about the things guys worry about.

Like this bloody itchy cup... :mad2:

Black Magic Shopkeeper
12-27-2006, 11:22 PM

More like it's easier not having a gender at all, so you don't have to bicker about such frivolous things.