PDA

View Full Version : Neoshadows reaction command?

SetoChaos
12-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to use Neoshadows reaction command in KH2. The guide I have says "The Neoshadow jumps high in the air and rushes at Sora with its claws." But it doesn't seem to jump high in the air. Does anyone know how I can get it to so that I can use its reaction command?

Thanks

Tavrobel
12-28-2006, 12:10 AM
You rarely use it. Even I have been unable to get a NeoShadow to let me use its Reaction against it noticably. It's not really that high into the air that the NeoShadow jumps, just more like the distance a normal Shadow jumps. The easiest way to get it is to go to a NeoShadow infested area (Memory Skyscraper) and mash the Triangle button.

The Reaction is called Wild Dance, and doesn't really do alot of damage. There's no real way to induce most enemies to attack with a Reaction pre-requisite, rather than just waiting out the fight and hoping it attacks.

SetoChaos
12-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Thats what I've been doing but it doesn't appear >.<

Thanks though

leader of mortals
12-28-2006, 12:16 AM
wild dance isnt really worth it

SetoChaos
12-28-2006, 12:20 AM
wild dance isnt really worth it

But I want to do everything in the game including the things you don't have to do for the secret ending. Worth it or not, I want to do it =P

PuPu
12-28-2006, 01:35 AM
You can also unlock the secret ending without having to do all the extra stuff if you just beat the game on Proud Mode. I'm betting that you'll beat Proud Mode a lot faster than all the minigames you have to do on Normal Mode.

Tavrobel
12-28-2006, 02:21 AM
No, he's playing to get everything, just for the sake of getting it.

The Secret Ending does not require that you get all of the Reactions for any of the modes.