PDA

View Full Version : Your Dreams

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:16 PM
yes... another inspired thread... apart from the nightmare thread. I wanna talk about any dream Funny/weird/scary/stupid/sad n such.
Tell me about one of your dreams!

Plus, have anything strange happend to you while you were sleepin? and NO! not that!

Odaisé Gaelach
12-27-2006, 11:17 PM
I dreqmt that an atomic bomb was detonated around 100 meters away from me.

...Wow...

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:23 PM
awsum...

Bunny
12-27-2006, 11:24 PM
I once dreamt I was the Lord-Governor of a small town in England and I put everyone to death by reason of not being Lord-Governor of a small town in England.

And then I danced under a disco ball.

I'm not really sure what it means, exactly, but I'm pretty sure I have really weird dreams.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:26 PM
I once dreamt I was the Lord-Governor of a small town in England and I put everyone to death by reason of not being Lord-Governor of a small town in England.

And then I danced under a disco ball.

I'm not really sure what it means, exactly, but I'm pretty sure I have really weird dreams.

that is sooo weird... but funny lol

BardTard
12-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Once I had a dream that 2 guys killed me, one was my friend and the other was my ex boyfriend (I had the dream before we ever dated though) and then I like, knew I was dying, and nobody could hear me, and then I was reincarnated and I had a new body and scared the crap out of those guys. It wasn't scary at all... it was pretty cool. And weird.

Rosenti
12-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Ive gotta tell u peeps sumthin.. Ive achtully woken up while in mid air, then somethin (spirit) slams me on the bed. I wake up just before im slammed on the bed.. Now thats freaky, any1 else tried that? please tell me! i hate this freakin spirit constantly anoying me! AAhahahaha!

vorpal blade
12-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Ive gotta tell u peeps sumthin.. Ive achtully woken up while in mid air, then somethin (spirit) slams me on the bed. I wake up just before im slammed on the bed.. Now thats freaky, any1 else tried that? please tell me! i hate this freakin spirit constantly anoying me! AAhahahaha!

ha happens to me sometimes. I figured that I was in such a deep sleep that I could levitate, but then I fall on the bed 'cause my concentration is broken. But then an episode of House made me think otherwise. Here's a possible explanation. (http://www.soundmedicine.iu.edu/archive/2003/mystery/sleepTwitch.html)

Renmiri
12-29-2006, 02:36 AM
Sometime my dreams are very colorful and detailed, almost like a FF game or a Star Wars movie. I remember those for years :)

Lately I've had just nightmares though :(

Shiny
12-29-2006, 02:50 AM
Recently, I've had a dream about a flying anvil. A William Shatner mimic wanted to stop it from destroying the world. Haha, disco ball.

Spammerman
12-29-2006, 04:07 AM
I dreamt I lost my pants in school, and started riding a scooter up the stairs to find them.

Hambone
12-29-2006, 09:20 AM
I have a lot of dreams where I go to school without some article of clothing.

Crop
12-29-2006, 11:47 AM
I had a dream where I was in the army and we were being sent to this planet through a portholl to free people from guys in metal armor. And a huge team of us went through and I made friends with this one guy, then when we stepped out the other side of the porthole there was a huge gun fight and we were losing, then the song "falls on me" came on while the battle was raging which was cool, then we won the battle and the few of us that were fleft were celabrating then my friend came up to me but he got shot in the head by ones of the bad guys who was still dying. Then some other stuff happend that was boring.

My dreams are always like that.

yumi
12-29-2006, 01:55 PM
I had a really bizarre dream last night I met a bloke dressed up as Engrish Santa in a club. He kept trying to drag me away to the seating area so we could 'talk' and kept trying to run away. It bordered on a nightmare, I was scared.

:kaoyatta:

Polaris
12-29-2006, 02:07 PM
I've been dreaming a lot with my bf... don't k now if that's good or bad :mad: but I used to dream a lot with blood and dead people and with some stuff that happened in my life! :rolleyes2 This night I dreamt i was at my bf house with his parents and we looked outside and England was full of water! :(

Owen Macwere
12-29-2006, 02:44 PM
I dreamt of God once, he was so great all covered in white. he hugged me. Now, I guess I know what it means and what is coming. :(

Drex
12-29-2006, 04:01 PM
I once dreamed about a giant pink tornado that deposited life-sized plastic dinosaurs in my lawn as it went by. Yes, it was awesome.

rubah
12-29-2006, 07:42 PM
I dreamed this morning that some college frat guys came and pooped in our toilet a lot and it was coming up over the edge, so my brother went after them with a hunting rifle ;o

Xander
12-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Here is my weirdest recent dreams, pasted from my livejournal.

I dreamt about DDR (4th/5th time now?). They actually replaced Euromix2 in Swindon, with some new one called something MAX. And because it was new they were charging 20p a go!! 20p man!

So I went on it, and then these two girls came along and were like, omgwewannagoonit, but I said "hey, there's another round there" and they said "we know". So I put in my 20p, but it was weird and different there were no arrows, it was like blocks, and I couldn't do it...and I failed and I think people laughed. Oh and all the songs on it were different but I guess because it was a new machine. And I remember stupid boys somewhere but the rest is blurry.

Then I dreamt about escaped horses which then became goats, and me and...someone(?) wanted to save them but we didn't know what to dooo, so I called elizabeth and some guy answered >> then passed over and she was impatient and didn't really help. Then...okay this is weird and kinda horrible but..the goat kept trying to jump on top of trees, and it jumped over this tree and landed on it and fell over and it was all cut and bleeding and it was horrible I think it was gonna die :(

Then I was at lauras and I was on livejournal, and her brother came along and actually spoke to me for like the first time ever, and I told him about LJ and he was interested and weird, I don't remember anymore of that.

And I think that's it but there's probably other stuff I forgot about. Really REALLY weird, and not bad as such (except the goat bit) but not really good either since I didn't even get to PROPERLY play DDR.

Rosenti
12-29-2006, 10:38 PM

ha happens to me sometimes. I figured that I was in such a deep sleep that I could levitate, but then I fall on the bed 'cause my concentration is broken. But then an episode of House made me think otherwise. Here's a possible explanation. (http://www.soundmedicine.iu.edu/archive/2003/mystery/sleepTwitch.html)

But if you can achtully levitate yourself, imagaine your mother comeing into your room and seeing you float. Thats freaky, that would explain it better. But i always felt something was holding me, and then slams me on the bed.

Ive also tried my legs just lifting up and slamming. Thats me, but it wakes me up a bit. Then i Smile! LOL

Araciel
12-29-2006, 10:51 PM
i have all kinds of messed dreams...i had this red hostess plush toy when i was a kid and i had a dream that i walked into my parents room and there he was, only he was human sized and when he turned around to look at me, i was so scared i screamed, and my scream was so powerful i was blown backwards into the hall and out the window!

Rosenti
12-29-2006, 11:00 PM
i have all kinds of messed dreams...i had this red hostess plush toy when i was a kid and i had a dream that i walked into my parents room and there he was, only he was human sized and when he turned around to look at me, i was so scared i screamed, and my scream was so powerful i was blown backwards into the hall and out the window!

That is... ummm... freaky... im lost for words..

maybe thats because i read it very fast:D

Araciel
12-29-2006, 11:16 PM
o em gee that's just the tip o' the iceberg

Breine
12-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Recently I've dreamt the same dream at least a couple of times - that I'm flying high up in the sky and then suddenly start to fall.. endlessly. Pretty weird stuff - I'd sure like to know what it means.

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 01:11 AM

I hate those twitches. My leg jerks so hard It wakes me up completely.

BardTard
12-30-2006, 01:44 AM
Lately I've been having this reoccuring dream... that it's MY BIRTHDAY!!! then I wake up and it's not... I'm still 17. But I've been having this dream like at least once a week for... several weeks.

~*~Celes~*~
12-30-2006, 01:48 AM
My strangest dream, eh? Hmm...That'd be the one where I had some kind of illness that was deadly and made my blood yellow...and the only way for me to survive was to become pregnant...it was odd O.o

Savern Volaco
12-30-2006, 01:56 AM
Um every night and every one is strange like the evil amusement park that well raises a army of undead garden gnomes that eat peoples shoes so they can not track across the cactus desert to escape this particular amusement park...then I like challenges this cactus to a grilled cheese eating contest and I won and the deal was this "if you win I release you and one other, if you lose I keep you forever" thats what it said so I won and I chose some like really7 old guy to come with me while I left the park the old man died of a heart attack so I just kinda laughed and moved on.

then the next stage of the dream President bush was acually a bush and he ordered all americans to give up thier rights and surender to the Illuminadi...I awoke and thats where that thing end3d I awoke that night my cat jumped on me to tell me she wanted out. and I never had it again.

final fantasy is stinky
01-01-2007, 08:04 AM
OK this is sooooo weird but last night ...... pink bunnies took over the moon and made weapons of massive destruction up there and blew us up.... i was a bunny i looked like this pic....
http://radio.weblogs.com/0100945/images/PennyFrog.jpg

Wolf Kanno
01-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I've had a recurring dream since I was about six years old, where I am killed in an alley way. It's been close to twenty years and I still have it from time to time.

Now the odd part, I'm always hit in the same place. Regardless of the weapon, somehow I get stabbed or shot in a specific place on my chest. Now a few years ago, I got an injury on that spot. It wasn't a very deep cut though, something that should have gone away in a week or so. Instead I have a scar there...

Spammerman
01-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I just had a dream this morning in which my Girlfriend was convinced to dump me by this kid in my class who i hate somewhat, and then I tried to tell her I loved her, and we ended up in F.E.A.R, and I was still trying to tell her I love her, and I shot the guy that convincedher to break up with me and date her with a Shotgun at pointbalnk range, or an uarmed attack, both are one shot kills.

K-chan
01-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Hmmm.... I usually always have dreams about being stuck in a maze, or having my teeth fall out. 0_o I hate the ones about the teeth, they totally freak me out. When I was little I had to go in the bathroom to check an make sure none of my teeth really did fall out.
--------

A week ago or something I had the Weirdest dream. A bunch of kids at my bus stop were waiting for the bus, which didn't come. So, we walked down the bus route to find all the other kids and walk them to school. Meanwhile, I'm freaking out because we're all going to be late for school (by this point we'd apparently been walking for hours). So I break off fromt the group and try to find my way back home. I get lost, and come across a small family working on a garden, all wearing purple.

I ask the girl how to get back into town and she only responds, "Back to civilization? We like it out here where the water flows freely". There's a stream next to her and the water's purple.

So, I'm like OKAAAAYYY... and walk away, only to run into another weirdo. This time it's an old lady next to a small hill and scooping dirt out into bowls. I ask what she's doing and she says "I making bowls of holes"
----------
Annndddd.... then I wake up and find out I'm late for school. Seriously, that had to be the longest and weirdest dream I've ever had.

Dagga
01-01-2007, 05:13 PM
I had a dream that I turned into my boyfriend (I didn't now at the start) then his dad came up to me (I was warped to his school...) and said: "<name> what are you doing here?! you're supposed to be in Egypt!" and I tried to explain that I wasn't <name> and that I was actually me... He didn't believe me though...

BardTard
01-01-2007, 05:30 PM
I recently had this dream that I had this cute little kitty and I named her something weird so these guys (I'm guessing my brother and cousin cus we were related) wanted to go drive around with me so I said sure not really thinking about it and I took the kitty with me (really cute by the way, tiny, fluffy and gray) well then the kitty told me she was hungry but the guys wouldn't stop the car so I told them I'd kill them both if something happened to the kitty and well... I stuck to my word, and then I killed myself cus I didn't wanna get arrested for murder, and then I was reincarnated AGAIN. I always get reincarnated when I die in my dreams...

Araciel
01-01-2007, 05:33 PM
i had a dream the other night that i had a video-conversation with EOFFers...i gotta spend some time away from my computer