PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Kingdom Hearts Rumblings

Update by: Azar. Wednesday December 20, 2006 at 12:32 PM.

At this year's JUMP Festa in Japan, the "Square Enix Theater" featured lots of trailers for games we're already familiar with, including Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. The former is simply an enhanced version of Kingdom Hearts II for Japan, featuring many of the improvements that were added to the US release, while the latter is a 3D remake of the Gameboy Advance title Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and will be packaged with Final Mix+.

After the trailers for these two titles, a sparkly and mysterious bit of text stating "New Project Starting in 2007" was briefly displayed. And now producer Tetsuya Nomura has blown the lid off the subject by telling Famitsu magazine that there are, indeed, more Kingdom Hearts projects in the works.

That's right--projects. Nomura also stated that the new projects don't consist solely of games. A full-length CG movie, perhaps? Hopefully Square Enix will provide some more details on these tantalizing promises in the near future, but Nomura promised information midway through next year, so the wait may be uncomfortably lengthy.

They didn't say they were making one :nonono: so don't go around saying WOOOOOOOOOOO KH MOVIE just yet.

After reading this, I thought, "what if?"

So, if they DID make a movie, what would you think?

Ryth
12-28-2006, 01:15 AM
I have a gut feeling it would suck.

leader of mortals
12-28-2006, 09:45 PM
probably would suck... too bad

Eiko Guy
12-29-2006, 06:52 AM
I could see it being super kickass. Or it being to pure heart preachy. either way i'll have to watch it to get an opinion

Dragonface
12-29-2006, 11:51 AM
The best thing for a movie of KH is to have a story on Xehanort&Co when they are under Ansem the Wise.

Eiko Guy
01-14-2007, 06:08 AM
And make it great CGI let us at EOFF over see it and it will come out more kickass than imaginable

LunarWeaver
01-14-2007, 06:43 AM
I would very much enjoy seeing a CG movie about Kingdom Hearts should they ever choose to make one :jess:.

Frozen Phantom
01-14-2007, 06:50 AM
I doubt I would watch it....my suckage instinct is seriously against this idea.

Clawsze
01-14-2007, 07:42 PM
It has potential to be a great movie, but also has a good chance to have serious suckage.I myself would buy it off the internet(Suckage or not)

Dagga
01-14-2007, 07:44 PM
It could be a good movie...

Griff
01-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I would force them to make it a live-action movie and cast only members of EOFF.

Clawsze
01-15-2007, 05:49 PM
I want to be.....eeeerrrrmmmmm.......Demyx.
I suit the (fake) character.

Eiko Guy
01-15-2007, 06:55 PM
I would be Sora with a wig and full body make up cuz im a tad darker than our hero. TOP BILLING yaya