PDA

View Full Version : Do you pee in the shower?

Vikeve
12-28-2006, 04:01 AM
So a little while ago My brothers and I were watching a movie and in the beggining the main dude was taking the a shower. It didn't show anything but his feet and he was taking a piss all over them and it was nasty but did make me kind of laugh. Then my brother said that they will pee in the shower but they make sure it doesn't land all over their feet.:)

So what about you?:) Do you pee in the shower?

Odaisé Gaelach
12-28-2006, 04:02 AM
Hell yeah! :D

Dynast-Kid
12-28-2006, 04:02 AM
Eww, no.

Bunny
12-28-2006, 04:03 AM
No.

Pike
12-28-2006, 04:14 AM
Erm... no.

Savern Volaco
12-28-2006, 04:14 AM
only on tuesdays

Roto13
12-28-2006, 04:18 AM
Only in public showers.

Goldenboko
12-28-2006, 04:20 AM
I do occasionally but I make sure it all goes straight to the drain.

Kamiko
12-28-2006, 04:22 AM
If I had a penis, I would.

Mirage
12-28-2006, 04:23 AM
It has happened a few times. It all gets washed away anyway, and leaves no smell. I don't think it's a big deal.

Dynast-Kid
12-28-2006, 04:24 AM
I do occasionally but I make sure it all goes straight to the drain.

It has happened a few times. It all gets washed away anyway, and leaves no smell. I don't think it's a big deal.

And where do you think it all goes?...

Oh wait, the sewers...

Goldenboko
12-28-2006, 04:27 AM

You don't need a penis to take a pee while in the shower. You just stand, and pee.

Mirage
12-28-2006, 04:33 AM

You don't need a penis to take a pee while in the shower. You just stand, and pee.
yep, just spread your legs and it'll work out just fine.

Goldenboko
12-28-2006, 04:34 AM

yep, just spread your legs and it'll work out just fine.

Kinda funny I know that and I was a guy :p

Kamiko
12-28-2006, 04:35 AM
My point wasn't that I couldn't.
...I just would rather do it with a penis.

McLovin'
12-28-2006, 05:29 AM
When nature calls. :magus:

rubah
12-28-2006, 05:40 AM
that's the only place nearly a lady can learn to urinate in a controlled manner while standing that affords any privacy (plus clean up is a snap!)

I would elaborate for kamiko, but that might be getting into description of the female genitalia that is too detailed for poor sensitive eoff.

Well, basically you kinda pull yourself up a little to direct the flow, and just try to go hard so you don't dribble. There are websites on this sort of thing, and I"m sure you can educate yourself if you really want to know. They also explain why you might want to learn this sort of trick.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2006, 05:47 AM
No. Pee goes in toilets and litterboxes.

Hambone
12-28-2006, 05:53 AM
I take baths, so no. Yes, I'm a guy and I take baths. I feel cleaner and I don't somehow injure myself while taking one like how I do when I have to take a shower. Baths are more realxing too. Honestly, I don't know why people take showers more than baths. It doesn't make sense. Anyway, la la la la la...

Shiny
12-28-2006, 06:11 AM
The toliet is right next to the shower, so I just use that. Peeing in pools however...

IS GROSS and no I don't do it! :shifty:

Ryth
12-28-2006, 06:35 AM
No. Never. The toliet is right there.

~*~Celes~*~
12-28-2006, 07:06 AM
eh...okay, sometimes, but then I scrub like mad.

LunarWeaver
12-28-2006, 07:08 AM
Pretty much all the time.

Araciel
12-28-2006, 07:13 AM
...I just would rather do it with a penis.

i'm so immature but... tee hee

i always go before i shower...but if i didn't, i suppose i would be forced to pea in the shower

Mitch
12-28-2006, 08:22 AM
No but my friend pees in his sink, which is dumb.

Shlup
12-28-2006, 08:26 AM
I made this thread once, several years ago. It is an excellent thread, and a very important question.

Yes, I pee in the shower.

Yamaneko
12-28-2006, 08:30 AM
I think I said "no" last time, but now I don't know what to say.

Shlup
12-28-2006, 08:38 AM
You don't know if you're peeing or not? You should see someone about that.

nik0tine
12-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Why wouldn't you pee in the shower?

vorpal blade
12-28-2006, 08:46 AM
George Costanza: "It's all pipes!"
'course he was talking about a public shower at the gym, which changes it a little...

And no. I'm not so lazy as to pee in the shower when the toilet's right there... although I could theoretically pee in the toilet from the shower...

.:kerrod:.
12-28-2006, 08:51 AM
hahahahaha EWWWWWWW the sink?!?! thats yukky! :p i do (in the shower) it all goes straight in the drain, trust me, i can aim ;)

P.S. what is wrong with you people?!! its 'pee' not 'pea', geez!

escobert
12-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Yes.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-28-2006, 11:07 AM
No but my friend pees in his sink, which is dumb.

I lived in Halls of Residence and it's way more convenient to pee in the sink of your own room then go to the toilet. Only bad thing is the stains start to show and your techniques are easily sussed out by the room cleaner

And I don't pee in the shower. It's a case of not doing onto others what you wouldn't want them doing to you

Chloe.
12-28-2006, 11:24 AM
I only pee in the shower, if I didn't pee in the toilet before I went in the shower. :bigsmile: Which is not often.

Quindiana Jones
12-28-2006, 12:38 PM
I piss everywhere. I'm like the kid in Big Daddy.

Markus. D
12-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Mitto likes to Wii all over the walls!

Dreddz
12-28-2006, 01:58 PM
Yes, just not in my shower.

Jowy
12-28-2006, 02:13 PM
If I'm already in the shower, it'll happen. I usually go to the bathroom beforehand though.

Polaris
12-28-2006, 02:15 PM
No, I just can't... Neither if I'm really almost, I just get out the shower and go straight to the toilet! :p

Jess
12-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Why would I pee in the shower if the toilet is in the same room?! :jess:

Pike
12-28-2006, 03:22 PM
I usually go to the bathroom beforehand though.

Yeah that's what I do xP

Burtsplurt
12-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Rarely, but it is kind of fun to see if you can hit the plughole first time.

I'm sure peeing on your feet is supposed to be good if you've got Athlete's Foot (I don't).

Owen Macwere
12-28-2006, 04:35 PM
This topic is disgusting. :barf:

CimminyCricket
12-28-2006, 04:48 PM
I usually go to the bathroom beforehand though.

Yeah that's what I do xP

same, unless I didn't have to go at first then I just have to, I can't just "jump out" of the shower...my floor is wood, it'll warp and rot and it'll suck...

KoShiatar
12-28-2006, 04:51 PM
I try not to have to pee while I'm in the shower, so I always make sure to go to the toilet right before I go in. But it occasionally happens.

Tavrobel
12-28-2006, 04:55 PM
No.

It's damn convenient, though.

Polaris
12-28-2006, 04:56 PM

I bet ur answer is no :p

Sergeant Hartman
12-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Try and aim for the toilet while you're in the shower :joker:

Goldenboko
12-28-2006, 05:03 PM

Its just urine, something which you probably see once a day, and showers, which is something you hopefully see once a day. What's disgusting about that?

CimminyCricket
12-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Try and aim for the toilet while you're in the shower :joker:

lmao

Venom
12-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Toilets were made to be pissed in, not showers.

Sergeant Hartman
12-28-2006, 05:25 PM
The sink is also acceptable.

Owen Macwere
12-28-2006, 05:36 PM

I bet ur answer is no :p

Of course I don't. :cool:

Its just urine, something which you probably see once a day, and showers, which is something you hopefully see once a day. What's disgusting about that?

The way everyone discussing it in this public way is unbearable. *shivers*

Vikeve
12-28-2006, 05:43 PM
I take baths, so no. Yes, I'm a guy and I take baths. I feel cleaner and I don't somehow injure myself while taking one like how I do when I have to take a shower. Baths are more realxing too. Honestly, I don't know why people take showers more than baths. It doesn't make sense. Anyway, la la la la la...

I guess you didn't see the Seinfeld episoid that I'm thinking about it was all explained there.:)

Baths are nice every once in a while but my bath is to small or I could say im getting bigger but then i would be lying.:)

I made this thread once, several years ago. It is an excellent thread, and a very important question.

Yes, I pee in the shower.

Great minds think alike.:)

Goldenboko
12-28-2006, 05:43 PM

If you can't talk about this how do you socialize with 90% of guys who are usually sexcraved, inappropriate, sicos?

Owen Macwere
12-28-2006, 05:48 PM

If you can't talk about this how do you socialize with 90% of guys who are usually sexcraved, inappropriate, sicos?

I am not a social person. I bearly have one friend at all in real life. :rolleyes2 But I think it is better to discuss things freely other than being all pulled back. it makes life easier. That's just me though.

Cookie
12-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I shower in the pee??? :confused:

Mirage
12-28-2006, 06:06 PM
that's the only place nearly a lady can learn to urinate in a controlled manner while standing that affords any privacy (plus clean up is a snap!)

I would elaborate for kamiko, but that might be getting into description of the female genitalia that is too detailed for poor sensitive eoff.

Well, basically you kinda pull yourself up a little to direct the flow, and just try to go hard so you don't dribble. There are websites on this sort of thing, and I"m sure you can educate yourself if you really want to know. They also explain why you might want to learn this sort of trick.
I doubt there are many on EoFF who doesn't know the anatomy of the female genitalia, doesn't sex ed start in middle school these days? :p

Ashley Schovitz
12-28-2006, 06:13 PM
This is so nasty, you're all nasty!

Nominus Experse
12-28-2006, 06:15 PM
I usually make a point to urinate prior to entering the shower, but if Nature decides to call all the same, I am not about to exit the sweet warmth of the shower to go stand over the porcelain. Additionally, no one cares to have me dragging water all over the bathroom floor.

It's simply much more conveniant and actually thoughtful of others.

And there is a certain amount of enjoyment and amusement to be had in aiming for the drain from various angles of the shower.

This is so nasty, you're all nasty!
I fail to see why it is so very disgusting in others' eyes. All the water that runs through your house basically goes to the same place, regardless if it comes from your sink, toilet, shower, etc. What you drink was one day piss. Water is all recycled and brought from place to place anyways, so you should be much more digusted by the fact that we are all drinking dinosaur piss.

And urine is really not that of a disgusting fluid as people make it out to be - it's actually quite clean for being waste.

Dante WolfWood
12-28-2006, 06:41 PM

you do know when you take a bath, your soaking in your own filth right? every germ, dirt, and dead skin cell goes in that water and then gets soaked right back into your skin....>.> I mean, you've seen Pruning of the fingers right? thats what is happening when you take a bath.

I believe thats why many people take showers bc its alot more sanitary.

yes, I have urinated in the shower but it wasnt on purpose or planned. I just didnt want to warp my wood floor, like the other poster.

Now...I do know a guy at my school who did #2 in the shower while he had diarrhea...>.>

Tavrobel
12-28-2006, 06:48 PM
I doubt there are many on EoFF who doesn't know the anatomy of the female genitalia, doesn't sex ed start in middle school these days? :p

Only in American Public schools.

CimminyCricket
12-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Now...I do know a guy at my school who did #2 in the shower while he had diarrhea...>.>

:barf:

Goldenboko
12-28-2006, 07:12 PM

EW! DIARRHEA! :barf:

EWWWW THROW-UP! :barf:

Owen Macwere
12-28-2006, 07:14 PM
That's horrible, poor bathroom!. :barf:

Hambone
12-28-2006, 07:19 PM

you do know when you take a bath, your soaking in your own filth right? every germ, dirt, and dead skin cell goes in that water and then gets soaked right back into your skin....>.> I mean, you've seen Pruning of the fingers right? thats what is happening when you take a bath.

I believe thats why many people take showers bc its alot more sanitary.

SOAP.

CimminyCricket
12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
soap gets the dirt OFF you, that's why the water from bath/shower goes down the drain when you're done, cause its DIRTY. If it was clean it'd all go to the same place as it started just the way it was when you were done with it. Soap doesn't clean water, as the dirty has no where to go.

Hambone
12-28-2006, 07:30 PM
shower < bath

CimminyCricket
12-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Only if you want to relax and not get clean!

Iceglow
12-28-2006, 08:44 PM
lol, peeing in the shower is quite icky but also quite normal. And in my house unless everyone is out and you feel like risking it by running to the toilet naked probably for the best you pee in the shower. My house is so old that the bathroom and toilet are seperate rooms :( Still the water from the shower gets you clean again in no time.

Dante WolfWood
12-28-2006, 08:48 PM
obviously you guys dont understand the function of soap...

Soap= a base solution that WIPES off dirt, germs, and skin cells; it doesnt kill them, only antibacterial soap kills germs (which people shouldnt use bc over time it builds germs immunity) The base factor helps it be slippery and causes the germs to slide with it when you let the water hit you when using soap.

so if you slide the germs into the water your using...what good does that do?

edit: cimanim beat me to it :p I skipped over that post.

DarkHeat787
12-28-2006, 08:51 PM
^I'd rather not know.

On Topic: Don't tell the toilet pixies!

(No.)

Zeldy
12-28-2006, 08:53 PM

Only in American Public schools.
No, we did it in Primary School and Im English. We was all 9 or 10, we all just giggled :p

Nominus Experse
12-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Someone tell me why pissing in the shower is gross.

CimminyCricket
12-28-2006, 09:00 PM
obviously you guys dont understand the function of soap...

Soap= a base solution that WIPES off dirt, germs, and skin cells; it doesnt kill them, only antibacterial soap kills germs (which people shouldnt use bc over time it builds germs immunity) The base factor helps it be slippery and causes the germs to slide with it when you let the water hit you when using soap.

so if you slide the germs into the water your using...what good does that do?

edit: cimanim beat me to it :p I skipped over that post.

I was gonna say something but... *shrug* :c)

Cid
12-28-2006, 09:28 PM
So a little while ago My brothers and I were watching a movie and in the beggining the main dude was taking the a shower. It didn't show anything but his feet and he was taking a piss all over them and it was nasty but did make me kind of laugh. Then my brother said that they will pee in the shower but they make sure it doesn't land all over their feet.:)

Is the movie Slackers?

Iceglow
12-28-2006, 09:40 PM
if you can identify a movie by the fact it has that scene in it then you are very highly disturbed :D lol

Dante WolfWood
12-28-2006, 10:00 PM
it was the Larry the cable guy movie. gah people!

Vikeve
12-28-2006, 11:45 PM

Yeah, Pepto Bismol!

Oh, it wasn't larry the cable guy I havent seen that one yet I want to though ciz my father is actually a health officer.

Is the movie Slackers?

hmmm....... theres a good chance but Im not postitive it was a couple weeks ago I should remember........ and yet I can't I'll have to check the case........ but I'll have to find it first.:(

I find piss scenes in movies funny like in bad santa how he just pissed himself in the seat that made me crack up.:D

Dr Aum
12-29-2006, 12:03 AM
I find showers very relaxing, just in a different way from baths. Since I like my water near-scalding hot, with a shower I can just keep turning the hot water up when it's wearing down. The feeling of water beating against the body is very nice too. That said, I love taking very hot baths.

This reminds me: the Japanese never bathe before showering, and to get soap in the bath is anathema. Apparently they agree with Dante.

Also, I have no problem with urinating while showering. I haven't done it in a long time, though.

Psychotic
12-29-2006, 12:37 AM
I do it as often as I wash in the toilet.

Christmas
12-29-2006, 12:40 AM
I thought this thread is about peeping other shower. :(

KH-Cloudy
12-29-2006, 01:58 AM
I have no problem with urinating while showering. I haven't done it in a long time, though.

Kamiko
12-29-2006, 02:18 AM

We started in Primary but I was too busy reading Hentai to pay attention...

Rosenti
12-29-2006, 11:04 PM
uuh.. NO. It just seems unnaturel to pee in the shower, very disgusting to. I would never do that, rather poo.. :D JOKE!

rubah
12-29-2006, 11:56 PM

You'd be surprised.

Also, regarding showers vs. baths, have you actually taken a bath any time lately? THe only way that the stuff could be soaked into your skin was if it was completely dissolved in the water xD Which it is not :p Besides, a quick rinse of the shower head gets it all off xD

Taking a bath allows more water to soak into your skin, which loosens the dead skin (such as around your ankles) making scrubbing with a washcloth or a loofah more effective

Hambone
12-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Only if you want to relax and not get clean!

That's absolutely fine with me! Dirt R Us.

sephirothishere
12-30-2006, 12:02 AM
no...its icky...this has been debated seriously by several people in #eoff...and the biggest problem was...someone may have left a sponge or loofa apparatus in the shower..and then it could get all pissed on...ewwww...

blim
12-30-2006, 12:05 AM
only if someone else is with me

ScummMonkey
12-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Ive only done it a couple of times, but its gross I gotta say, especially when you do it in a household of more than one person.

McLovin'
12-30-2006, 03:34 AM
My toilet is in another room from my sink and shower. :/

Sink/Shower > Toilet :)

VengefulRonin
12-30-2006, 03:41 AM
Shower = Toilet (unless we're talking number 2, which we're not....)

Dante WolfWood
12-30-2006, 04:44 AM
uuh.. NO. It just seems unnaturel to pee in the shower, very disgusting to. I would never do that, rather poo.. :D JOKE!

Umm, youre kidding right? the ole Natural would be to go outside and pop a squat/ aim at a tree :/

KasaiDraco
12-30-2006, 05:01 AM
This is an inappropriate topic for these weak-hearted messageboards. And no.

Dante WolfWood
12-30-2006, 05:11 AM
yes it is inappropriate but atleast its honest...and if you dont like it, dont post...>.>

also; it is natural to do that outside in nature...I mean, I dont think we were born to pee in toilets...do you?

weak hearted? then why are you here???

but guess what...I still love ya :D

VengefulRonin
12-30-2006, 05:39 AM
yes it is inappropriate but atleast its honest...and if you dont like it, dont post...>.>

also; it is natural to do that outside in nature...I mean, I dont think we were born to pee in toilets...do you?

weak hearted? then why are you here???

but guess what...I still love ya :D

Draco got pwned xD Seems like he was insulting this place too by calling it "weak-hearted"

And lovely point, Dante, toilets havent been around that long. I would certainly prefer a toilet (or shower) over an outhouse.

YTDN
12-30-2006, 08:39 AM
This is an inappropriate topic for these weak-hearted messageboards. And no.

No it isn't.

Also, I pee in the shower.

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 08:41 AM
I have before but not regulary... maybe 3 times in my life

Breine
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM

I agree.

I don't think it's that big of a deal, but then again I'm a guy... I don't know how gross it would be for girls peeing in the shower - but I can imagine it isn't as easy as when guys do it.

Eiko Guy
12-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Yes I do. It saves water and its harder to miss. My brother misses all the time so instead of sitting on that or having to wipe away someone elses urine I will pee in the shower. :D AT 5:00 in the morning i am so giddy I was reading this and was crackin up.