PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Twin

Rye
12-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Have you ever seen the "twin" of a member on EoFF? As in, someone who bears striking resemblance to them? Though not actually a twin, like kagga and boris no no. If so, who?

I've seen a million Joel twins, a TheAbominatrix twin, a PG twin, a Kyono twin... and best of all, a Shoden twin! A spitting image of Shoden! In my school! xD

Bunny
12-28-2006, 01:19 PM
I don't know anyone well enough to actually commit their appearance to memory. I don't have a folder on my computer entitled "PEOPLE FROM EOFF" with all your pictures on it. I don't look at them for hours every day. I don't like to edit myself into these pictures and pretend that I am best friends with everyone.

I don't, honestly!

Nah, I haven't seen any look-a-likes.

NeoCracker
12-28-2006, 01:21 PM
Devil Man and ShlupQuack. Have the hardest time telling them two appart.

Meat Puppet
12-28-2006, 01:23 PM
I have seen a man that looked a lot like Joel (or Darth Ibis or whatever he is called). He was working at some video rental place and he made a joke into my face. Not like a kiss or anything, they were actual words. I didn’t laugh and he called me boring.

I’m pretty sure I have seen others, but I can’t think of them right now.

Rye
12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
I have seen a man that looked a lot like Joel (or Darth Ibis or whatever he is called). He was working at some video rental place and he made a joke into my face. Not like a kiss or anything, they were actual words. I didn’t laugh and he called me boring.

I’m pretty sure I have seen others, but I can’t think of them right now.

It seems like a ton of people see lots of Joel twins. xD

Tavrobel
12-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Kishi and Necro.

For some reason, Agent Proto reminds me of myself, but older.

Jess
12-28-2006, 02:18 PM
I haven't yet. :(

Polaris
12-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Sir Edeon X had a twin here! :D Don't remember the name of the member! :(

But I think I don't! ^^

Cz
12-28-2006, 02:33 PM
I've seen a couple of BoB twins, a Shoden twin, and a Captain twin. All very exciting stuff.

Agent Proto
12-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Kishi and Necro.

Well, there's only one way to find out, but I don't ever recall seeing your picture. :D

Also, I've seen plenty of Joel twins, but not the others. I haven't been paying much attention, so I'll try to find other EoFF clones irl.

escobert
12-28-2006, 03:51 PM
BoB's twin use to live below me like 6 months ago, also Baloki has a twin working with me O_o

Tavrobel
12-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Kishi and Necro.

Well, there's only one way to find out, but I don't ever recall seeing your picture. :D

Imagine yourself without glasses. If I ever get my picture taken, I'll let you know.

Ryth
12-28-2006, 05:06 PM
I've seen a couple people who kind of looked like Dixie, but I really wouldn't call them twins. I've also seen a couple Crash twins.

Araciel
12-28-2006, 06:58 PM
ermm...maybe my twin brother looks like this araciel guy :P

i never see twins...i never look i guess

Vincent, Thunder God
12-28-2006, 08:24 PM
The only time I ever did think someone looked similar to a member was when I was watching Home Alone this year. The pizza guy looks like Meat Puppet.

Dr Aum
12-28-2006, 08:34 PM
I rediscovered my old PuPu plushie on Christmas. It was heavily ironic.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2006, 08:39 PM
I found someone who looks like Jesse1. She even lives in the same house as her.

themagicroundabout
12-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Well, I saw a really old man that reminded my of Psychotic. It was like him in 70 years time. It was rather scary, to be honest.

Tavrobel
12-29-2006, 12:03 AM
Well, I saw a really old man that reminded my of Psychotic. It was like him in 70 years time. It was rather scary, to be honest.

So, you saw Levian?

kikimm
12-29-2006, 12:22 AM
There's a lot at my school. There's a Shlup and a Hsu and a rubah (they're not together) a Lindy a themagicroundabout...oh I always forget the res when there's actually a thread like this. I know there's another two or three, though.

! There's a Behold the Void and a Rye.

Rye
12-29-2006, 12:30 AM
There's a lot at my school. There's a Shlup and a Hsu and a rubah (they're not together) a Lindy a themagicroundabout...oh I always forget the res when there's actually a thread like this. I know there's another two or three, though.

! There's a Behold the Void and a Rye.

A me!

I've seen a Shlup, come to think of it!

Christmas
12-29-2006, 12:32 AM
ISN'T THERE TWO ENDLESS AROUND HERE?

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-29-2006, 12:33 AM
I've only ever seen someone who resembled Rye a bit. xD, It was a bit wierd, it looked alot like her too. And the height was pretty much the same too! xD. :bigsmile:

Iceglow
12-29-2006, 01:24 AM
I've seen a Shlup twin and was quite impressed by the striking resemblence if Shlup hadn't posted the same day mentioning the weather where she was I would have sworn it to be Shlup.

I saw a really convincing Loony BoB twin (possible experimental clone) on the train to my brother's, he was reading book 6 of the Wheel of Time series.

Smitten Kitten has an older and slightly less attractive "sister" who was in fact my ex-girlfriend who stole a lot of my stuff 3 years ago.

Psy looks something similar to some of the people I see on a daily basis at work.

Baloki has his own twin that I see every morning I work on the way in to work

The same applies for Zorander having a twin I see on the way to work.

thats all the ones I can think of atm.

Dixie
12-29-2006, 01:32 AM
I saw a Rye twin once. I was staring at her for like, 5 minutes to figure out if it was really her. xD

Xaven
12-29-2006, 02:11 AM
Thank god, no.

Kamiko
12-29-2006, 02:12 AM
There's Rye twin at my school, now that you mention it...