PDA

View Full Version : the hardest fighter Boss

Yew-Yevon
12-28-2006, 05:27 PM
I own SF 15 (ll & lll), Tekken5 on PS2 and DOA ultimate pack for Xbox and by far the final boos in Tekken5 was near impossible to beat even on easy seting. the Tengu in DOAU was a pussy in comarison.

Dreddz
12-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Akuma in Street Fighter II.

Jowy
12-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Violent Ken in SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos. I usually just walk away from the machine in rage when I get to him.

NINJA_Ryu
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
C h u c k N o r r i s *cringe*

Roto13
12-28-2006, 05:53 PM
I still haven't beaten Gill in Street Fighter III. >_<

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2006, 05:56 PM
The trick to beating Jinpachi is to keep moving forward. It's much easier if you're using a character that can lay on the ground on demand. I found him easiest to beat with Xiaoyu, using Phoenix if I couldn't interrrupt that fireball thing coming from his belly.

Ashley Schovitz
12-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Jinpachi is a cheating whore, he does parries that can stun your character for too long and while you're stunned he can shoot a fireball at you that can deplete your health by 50%. He can even stun you while you're in the air, that bastard. If you're not fighting him with Lei or Bruce, you'll see how hard he is. I haven't played StreetFighter in so long that I couldn't remember if M. Bison was hard, but Mortal Kmbat, and Soul Calibur didn't have any particular hard bosses.

DK
12-28-2006, 06:34 PM
Jinpachi is not hard at all, just has two extremely cheap moves, the stomp that paralyzes you and the fireball that takes off all of your health. If you rush him and get at him before he can do either one, he's dead in about 7 seconds. I double perfect him with Steve quite regularly :monster:

SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos has totally fanny bosses, as already mentioned. Orichi Iori gave me way more trouble than Violent Ken, though. Even one of the normal characters is a total pain in the arse (can't remember what his name is, SNK guy who stands back and just throws those screen filling tornadoes all over the place. I fuckign hate him :mad2:)

Ashley Schovitz
12-28-2006, 06:40 PM
I forgot Nighterror from Soul Calibur 3.

Slicksword45
12-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Jinpac is a bi*ch. He is so cheap :(

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Yeah, but all he has are those two moves. Just keep moving forward. Usually when I fight him either I get a Perfect or he does.

In fact, 90% of the time I lose, it goes like this:
Me: Run toward Jinpachi
JP: Fireball
Me: Fall; Attempt a Springroll and miss
JP: Fireball
Me: KO x.x

Mirage
12-28-2006, 08:36 PM
Nightmare Terror.

Jowy
12-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Even one of the normal characters is a total pain in the arse (can't remember what his name is, SNK guy who stands back and just throws those screen filling tornadoes all over the place. I smurfign hate him :mad2:)

Goenitz. And yeah, he can die in a fire.

Roto13
12-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Nightmare Terror.

Night Terror. Boo! He's annoying.

JKTrix
12-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Goenitz was annoying, dern right. I had more trouble with Violent Ken than Riot Iori though.

Jinpachi is cheap, but each character seems to have a move/string that will be effective against him repeatedly. For Lee. his Down+Kick, Kick, Kick etc beats Jinpachi in a flash. Raven's flying knee, poking stab and 3 kick combo work well too. If you can find the move that works well against Jinpachi and abuse it, he isn't that hard at all. If you can sidestep the fireballs on reflex (I can't, though I did do it magically once) it'd be even easier. If you're close enough to him when he starts the fireball--if he doesn't dash backwards--you can hit him out of it for Counter damage.

Alpha 152 (I think that's the name) from DOA4 was harder for me than Tengu and Genra (DOA3). She's almost as cheap as Jinpachi, and doesn't have a lot of openings. She's not unbeatable though, but I think I had the hardest time with her out of all other games so far.

Polnareff
12-28-2006, 11:55 PM
Gill a hard boss? Jinpachi a hard boss? Not to me.

The hardest fighter boss ever....

...is the last boss of Eternal Champions, the Eternal Champion. Not only do you have to suffer while fighting your way to him, and the fact that he changes styles every so often, but you have to fight him EIGHT times without losing. And he does so many unblockables and corner traps that the only way to beat him successfully is to either have no life, or to use a Game Genie

Wolf Kanno
12-29-2006, 12:07 AM
Shin Akuma from SFA3 is the personification of evil. It is a vertible nightmare to beat him and you could only reach him by using the character I'm the best with in the SF mythos Evil Ryu...

The final bosses in the GG series. That game cheats... I'm not kidding, the bosses can practical roll through your supers, they heal, they have simple 3 hit combos, that knock off half your health. Their supers will kill you right out if your hit wothout blocking, and their take damage only when they feel like it...

Rinoa Lover
12-29-2006, 12:15 AM
Gill is the Nightmare of al the Street Fighter series. Because he is not Fair to fight. He have no Weaknesses and if he fall down and his Life meter is empty and he can Restore it. I don't know what the heck with Street Fighter 3rd Strike was he was the Hardest Boss.

Aurons_Desciple
12-29-2006, 12:22 AM
Jinpachi was just a cheap ass, i found Goro in MK3 harder TBH

Markus. D
12-29-2006, 12:35 AM
Jinpachi is a cheating whore, he does parries that can stun your character for too long and while you're stunned he can shoot a fireball at you that can deplete your health by 50%. He can even stun you while you're in the air, that bastard. If you're not fighting him with Lei or Bruce, you'll see how hard he is. I haven't played StreetFighter in so long that I couldn't remember if M. Bison was hard, but Mortal Kmbat, and Soul Calibur didn't have any particular hard bosses.

Thanks to Mo-Nercy I learned you can jump kick him to death :3

I would probably say... I-No from GGX2 #Reload

:(

edit: as for mk3 goro. you can jump kick him to death :p

edit edit: probably the actual major bosses for GG :(... Justice T_T and that munted yeti thing T_T

Erdrick Holmes
12-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Attention people who think Gill is hard: You're bad at SF3.

DK
12-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Guilty Gear X2 had no boss fights that stood out as being particularly hard, at least when I completed it a few years ago. :monster:

Wolf Kanno
12-29-2006, 01:14 AM
What about GGX2's cheap Mission and story mode fights?

Gill is an ass, but GGX has changed how I played fighting games. I'm far more aggressive and I usually prevent the bastard from getting an attack off nowadays.

Meat Puppet
12-29-2006, 01:18 AM
The only one I ever got up to was... Gaia? I think that was its name. Battle Arena Toshinden or something. I never managed to kill it, so that will have to be my pick.

Dreddz
12-29-2006, 01:29 AM
Guilty Gears X2 missions are rock hard, I-No is an easy boss when you know her moves.

And yes, anyone who finds Gill hard from SF3 just plain sucks.

And to the panzies saying Jinpachi and Nightmare Terror are the hardest bosses, you need to get out and play some more fighters, you suck.

Mirage
12-29-2006, 03:02 AM
No, I just loathe 2D fighters.

Lionx
12-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Personally no boss is hard if you keep fighting them, you will eventually figure out their pattern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_qcOVoze-U

Bison pisses me off the most though, but only with humans, over 8 ways to set this up(not all shown) and takes off 50-80% life ; ; goddamit..

Erdrick Holmes
01-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Try Igniz from King of Fighters 2001. One hit from this guy's super special move is guaranteed to take away 80 percent of your health in one fell swoop.