PDA

View Full Version : My game froze on the Tidus/Yuna scene in Macalania Forest!!!!

Sain Cai
12-29-2006, 12:53 AM
Thank god when I took the DVD out and reinserted it it skipped over the entire scene!!!!:love:

KasaiDraco
12-29-2006, 01:08 AM
I think that scene's hot!

Renmiri
12-29-2006, 01:52 AM
Thank god when I took the DVD out and reinserted it it skipped over the entire scene!!!!:love:

Not like you haven't seen it before... This is what, your 5th play through ? ;)

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2006, 06:32 AM
Did it freeze in some funny place? I've had FFVIII freeze during a scene with Edea and it looked hilarious.

Kamiko
12-29-2006, 06:42 AM
I froze my own game on Tidus's sex beast smile.
Like a screen saver.
For a week.
Yup. I was a sick little 10 year old.

Little Blue
12-29-2006, 11:40 AM

Nice work :bigsmile:

Now, if only I could convince my PS2 to do skip that scene too... :grumble: :holmes:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-29-2006, 11:44 AM
my game freezes on some of the scene's too (particularly the invasion of bevelle scene after evrae)so i hav to borrow a friends copy to get past them.

if you want to see the FMV i'm sure u can find it on youtube. although if this is ur 5th playthrough i'm sure it won't cripple you to not watch it.

Jesta
12-29-2006, 01:03 PM
that scene :skull::skull::skull::skull: me to tears.... tidu and yuna are flirting pretending not to like each other for ages, then they get close and then its like... "the world is filled with pain and death, i am the key to salvation"... now lets make out!!!!!!

Sain Cai
12-29-2006, 05:33 PM
Honestly I usually leave the room when it comes on, Didnt really like it the first time I saw it, and was/is hell all the other times. 5th playthrough?!? C'mon Ren I thought you knew me better then that, I think I am on my teens now, if now more lmao

atlanteay
12-29-2006, 05:44 PM
lucky....:mad: if only my ps2 would skip that part as well:rolleyes2

KasaiDraco
12-29-2006, 07:23 PM
The scene before that was annoying when Tidus was getting all poetic about Zanarkand. I thought it was hilarious when Yuna was crying like the little Mary-Sue she is.

Jesta
12-31-2006, 06:33 AM
The scene before that was annoying when Tidus was getting all poetic about Zanarkand. I thought it was hilarious when Yuna was crying like the little Mary-Sue she is.

hahahahaha agreed. the only real reason yuna is so important is cause she is the only one who can summon aeons. if any of the others were able to, i dont think many people would be using her... if they dont already... like me :)

there are so many video clips that we could bag out, but unfortunatly all of them are necessary to the story line. some may seem rather crap and unimportant, but they all have a purpose. especially the clip in question. it may seem rather retardo, and makes us want to stab tidus even more, but its necessary for the character development and traits between tidus and yuna. the two "main" characters of X.

Hambone
12-31-2006, 05:00 PM

Mary-Sue? What? Mary-Sue!? That is funny.

Jessweeee♪
01-01-2007, 03:26 AM
I like that scene :D

Dreddz
01-01-2007, 10:46 PM
You lucky guy.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-02-2007, 09:10 AM
It's unfortunate that it skipped there, you should clean your disc.

That is a very ROMANTIC scene and the first time I saw it I cried. It goes to show you how attached you can be with a story line and the character's involved.

No.78
01-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Tidus' smile is freaky.

The Demon of Razgriz
01-07-2007, 11:57 PM
I hate Tidus! I think he mistook Yuna for Raiden (MGS2) !

Tabris
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh, I really like that scene. I can understand Yuna, her wish to dream herself into a lovely future - if only for a little while. Before the painful realization that she can never have such a future.

And the beauty of the scene... I'm wondering if it was a metaphoric way to show that they had sex that night.