PDA

View Full Version : NOT AN AERIS HAS TO BE ABLE TO BE REVIVED THREAD

leader of mortals
12-29-2006, 01:36 AM
Ok. I was looking online and i found this

http://www.kuponut.com/games/ff7/aeris_death.html

It shows proof on why aeris may have been wanted to come back, and proof on why she shouldnt. Read it, its really cool.

Xaven
12-29-2006, 02:50 AM
Lame.

The first half of the page was just silly. The second half was just obvious.

Xurts
12-29-2006, 03:02 AM
Lol. Some people just cannot accept the fact that she is DEAD.

Northcrest
12-29-2006, 03:03 AM
Xavens right.

Comet
12-29-2006, 03:03 AM
This was actually interesting. For the 1st time I have fully read a link posted by someone.

Northcrest
12-29-2006, 03:08 AM
This is just like my sister Pure Aerisbeauty7 when she got so mad about Aeris dying, and made such a big deal about it until finally her and a group of "Aeris Lovers" made a thread that eventually got closed. All when they were talking about why people hated Aeris so much. Then don't get me started with me when she tells me about how everyone likes Tifa instead of Aeris. BBF (Big Borefest):eep:

Ryushikaze
12-29-2006, 04:48 AM
^ I've never really understood the bizarre polarization that seems to exist regarding Tifa and Aerith. Can someone not appreciate and dislike each character based on their own merits and NOT make it a dichromatic situation? I swear it has to have something to do with the Love Triangle.

On topic, the creators said she was slated to die even since the early stages of the game, long before the game was coded.

Any and all 'apologies' against this fact are simply protests by overzealous fans upset at her death.

Moon Rabbits
12-29-2006, 06:49 AM
Wait, it's almost ten years later and people are still on about this?

Crop
12-29-2006, 10:53 AM
- If you look at the floor before Sephiroth kills Aeris, there is a spiral
staircase leading downward. If you think about the way the City is shaped
it should be the reflection of the stairs above, but if you think on how the
glass around Aeris is shaped, it physically couldn't be so.

A game not being physically correct? Good God no! It must mean Aeris could be revivied! [/sarc]

A load of b/s if you ask me.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-29-2006, 11:39 AM
a few points mentioned there i have thought of before. for example the extra ledge before bizarro sephiroth or the fact that the 3rd team only has 2 members.

and the thing about level 4 limits? it is actually possible to use red's and yuffie's 4th limit before aerith's, so i don't think that's a valid point.

and the thing about the FMV shot, i don't think they represent events but what the character's are tied to. e.g cloud is always destined to return to midgar, neibelheim's past means a lot to tifa, and barret is compelled to remember aerith after she sacrificed herself for marlene.

in aerith's case, she mentions on the boat to costa del sol that she would love to ride the highwind someday. however she also says here "did you see that airship cloud?" or something like that. indicating that the FMV shot did in fact happen, you just weren't there to see it

leader of mortals
12-29-2006, 09:29 PM
umm i am not an aeris lover, nor hater. I didnt write that, I just thought it was really interesting.

vorpal blade
12-30-2006, 09:31 AM
I thought it raised some good points, but those points were somewhat easilly shot down. I'm going with the "Aeris was never supposed to come back to life" crowd (almost everybody).