PDA

View Full Version : house

Fisher
12-29-2006, 04:03 AM
I like the show House. Do you like the show House?

-kikimm (I think that's better)

Spammerman
12-29-2006, 04:04 AM
House saved my girlfriend's mom's friend's life.

Markus. D
12-29-2006, 04:49 AM
so I got House season 1 for christmas I was going to watch Lost season 2 for the like thrid time but I think I will save that for like a week before season 3 is back on to get me uber uber ultra mega hyped for it because I am only uber uber ultra hyped right now anyway I have seena few episodes of House on tv and I loved it it was like kinda of like CSI but you know actually well writen and I smurfing love House and every episode is about a bad smurfing situation and there is nothing I love more than a bad smurfing situation I mean it Lost is a bad smurfing situation and so is the internet and all my favortire movies and video games are based around a bad smurfing situation anyway I saw a few episodes of season 2 this is season 1 which I just saw the first two episode the first one was about that lawyer from prison break (another bad smurfing situation I like) and the second one was about a boy who got something wrong with him and he got night terrors and a needle in his spine and in his eye and a drill in his skull he was like uh hey guys this is scary he was a total fag anyway yeh be prepared for walls of text about House btw House's accent is very sexy I want to be exactly like him when I grow up par the limp and the being a doctor thing I'm too lazy to like get a medical degree and boring like that ps anyone got any House fakes/hentai because I've already wanked to the fanfics on some site they are pretty cool I also like how House is kind of nice to Chase it is probably because he is pretty uh oh wall of text no punctuation whatsoever get the smurf down its coming this way

Okay.

Alrighty~

House is a brilliant show.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-29-2006, 06:49 AM
Fisher, you need to tone down the sexual content and swearing in your posts. Just because we have a swear filter doesn't give you free reign to go about gratuitously swearing, and constant talk of masturbation and the like isn't acceptable on this forum.

Ryth
12-29-2006, 06:51 AM
Well...there goes my will to live.

I've seen a little bit of House. I thought it was really good, but I don't watch it regularly.

Kamiko
12-29-2006, 07:02 AM
I don't know what's going on...
but this is about the house TV show. I can decipher that much from the sentence up there at the top.
I've only seen one episode.
It was about a boy-girl model.
I figured they couldn't top that and haven't watched since.

Bunny
12-29-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm not even going to bother reading the first post. It is nigh impossible for me to read something that does not contain a single bit of puncuation. I do not enjoy run-on sentences nor do I read blocks of text.

However, I'll use my excellent deductive skills to deduce that this thread, being as it is entitled "house" and is in the Lounge, a place for television and movies, and the ilk, is related to the television show "House M.D." Me? I'm the next Sherlock.

I just watched my first full episode: Season 2, Episode 2. It was brilliant and I plan on watching as many as I can get my greedy little hands on. Good show.

NorthernChaosGod
01-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I love House. :cool:

Elite Lord Sigma
01-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Who doesn't like House?

CimminyCricket
01-06-2007, 08:39 PM
House, is a complete arse... but he knows what he's doing and is VERY funny

Rye
01-06-2007, 08:39 PM
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with House, and are constantly quoting House and Wilson. It's fantastic. I love the clinic duty scenes this best, especially the one with... well, considering BtV's post... "finding nemo." :love:

I can't wait for it to come back onto TV this month, but I'm a little iffy on the story right now, where it's focusing more on "OH NO HOUSE IS A DRUG ADDICT OH THE MORALITY" rather than the patients, humor, and a small side story. Though it's still my favorite show on TV.

I Took the Red Pill
01-06-2007, 08:43 PM
I love it, but Christ, they're really dragging out this addiction thing and every week it's "OMG HOUZE IS AKTING IRASHUNAL CUZ HE WANTS PILLZ BUT WE CANT GIV TEHM TO HIM WUT DO WE DO?"

Doomie
01-07-2007, 01:57 AM
I love it with an obsession. I watch it with friends and family. I actually dated someone who hated the show and we broke up because of it. xD

I especially love the episode called "Three Stories" where House is teaching the class. It's the first episode I got to watch and was what really got me into the show. Since then, I've bought the seasons, and have watched every episode at least four times. (As for the episodes Three Stories, All in, DNR, and Safe (Heart transplant girl), I've seen them at least 15 times.)

krissy
01-10-2007, 04:03 AM
^ slow down son

I love it, but Christ, they're really dragging out this addiction thing and every week it's "OMG HOUZE IS AKTING IRASHUNAL CUZ HE WANTS PILLZ BUT WE CANT GIV TEHM TO HIM WUT DO WE DO?"

put him in a drunk tank obviously
guy from 24 knew what to do

Martyr
01-10-2007, 04:55 AM

Yeah. It pretty much seems awesome, but narrows down to the same thing over and over again.

NINJA_Ryu
01-10-2007, 05:05 AM
hey, everyone! New House on at 9 PM !!!!!!

Watchin now *zones out*