PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT

Spammerman
12-29-2006, 04:13 AM
I just had my first kiss. I feel so happy inside. The feel of it lingers like the fragrance of roses, time slowed down and sped up all at the same time, I think im in love with a magician.

How was your first kiss?

Describe some other firsts youve had.

Shlup
12-29-2006, 04:14 AM
Tongue or no?

Spammerman
12-29-2006, 04:15 AM
No. I can't help but smile whenever I think about it. The touch of our lips will linger forever.

Shlup
12-29-2006, 04:16 AM
Then my first kiss was when I was seven. He was Leonardo, I was April. His girlfriend wasn't at Summer day camp that day. He had a mullet.

Khaotic
12-29-2006, 04:18 AM
My mom.

Fisher
12-29-2006, 04:18 AM
yeah I remember my first kiss but I've always had a thing for bad girls even when I was like 4 I had a thing for Rita from power rangers I wanted her to win most of the time

Cookie
12-29-2006, 04:20 AM
My first kiss was behind a van on my street, it wasn't bad, but then again I don't remember. :D

Odaisé Gaelach
12-29-2006, 04:22 AM
Mine was with a lesbien.

Don't ask. :D

EDIT: I didn't know she was a lesbien until after she kissed me!

Nominus Experse
12-29-2006, 04:25 AM
My first kiss was as follows:

"Trevor?"
"What"
Kiss
Silence
"WTF? You mother fucking piece of :skull::skull::skull::skull:! I fucking hate you, and you come around and kiss me right on my unsuspecting lips? WTF? WHAT THE FUCK? I mean seriously - WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

"I told you, straight to your fucking face that I hate you, for a myriad of obvious reasons. What delusions do you conjure to create a situation that pleases you at my fucking expense?

"WTF?

"You... are... a bitch."

Cries

Agitated mumbling of loathing and hate to self concerning antics of rash and rather stupid girl

So, basically, my first kiss was not of my choosing, which lead me to be rather upset. Not only was it not when or where I expected or dreamed of recieving one, it was "given" by someone I hated. Perfect might be the word for that kind of situation. Perfect, that is, if one was attempting to describe a perfect method to sabatoge the experience.

I was 17 -pathetic, no? To last that long, and then have it broken by something like that? Grrrrr....

The first kiss I shared with my girlfriend was a much more enjoyable experience, albeit awkward in some ways due to the fact that I kissed her teeth...

In some strange mode of recovering from the fact that I just kissed her teeth and not her lips, she mentioned that we ought to practice such actions. Of course, I did not disagree, for obvious and easily understood reasons.

McLovin'
12-29-2006, 04:29 AM
I kissed my blow-up wife at age 10. :)

Rocket Edge
12-29-2006, 04:31 AM
My first kiss was when i was 4 i think. She snuck up behind me and planted one on my lips, and it was in front of the guys! DAMN YOU HELEN SWEENEY! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!1

Other than that, i was 9 when i first used my tounge. It makes me laugh, i was totally up for it!

EDIT: Oh and congrats link31793. :up:

Meat Puppet
12-29-2006, 04:37 AM
It was pretty twisted. I was at my friend’s house, and we were all pretty much drunk. I was talking to his sister and all of a sudden she plunged into my throat. It wasn’t bad, but I never talked to her again. I think I was about 14.

I am pretty sure this is correct. If i think of anything else I will let you know. :smash:

Spammerman
12-29-2006, 04:38 AM
Thanks.

kikimm
12-29-2006, 04:42 AM
I'm pretty sure I was 10 years old, and I was hanging out with two friends of mine, and we all kissed each other. Kinda weird. We all thought it was gross, too.

Moon Rabbits
12-29-2006, 04:52 AM
My first real kiss was with a girl so it was icky. Anyways, a bunch of my friends and I were piled onto a bench and she sort of looked up at me and then we kissed. Ew. :(

Madonna
12-29-2006, 04:54 AM
I was seven. She was the girl next door. I gave her a box of chocolates the day that I moved away.

Kamiko
12-29-2006, 05:23 AM
It was like...
pre-pre-school?
With some older kid. He was in his 2nd year of primary I think...
My first tongue kiss was when I was 9. We're not going into details lollersauce.

mooglebunni608
12-29-2006, 06:21 AM
A bit akward, but nice enough <3

Bunny
12-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Truth or Dare when I was in second grade. She was in sixth grade.

I was a playa, I tell you. Dunno what happened.

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2006, 06:30 AM
Haven't been kissed yet :P

I went on a date with a seventh grader during sixth grade, and that's about all there is to my love life.

We went to the movies, saw Harry Potter I think. It was really awkward, because you could totally tell they guy didn't like me. For some reason his friend kept pushing us together. He was actually on our "date" too. It was annoying.

Jowy
12-29-2006, 06:32 AM
14. High school homecoming. Yep.

Shoeberto
12-29-2006, 07:02 AM
17. Day before prom. Unexpected and sloppy ;)

It got better immediately, though.

Reles
12-29-2006, 07:21 AM
Well the story goes a little something like this. One night, this guy was clinging onto me because he was drunk, it took him 10 minutes to gather courage and ask 'Would you get mad if I kissed you?' and it took me 2 seconds to reply, 'Yes.' A few weeks later I think I gave in and let him kiss me. It was pretty awful actually.

Bunny
12-29-2006, 07:24 AM
Are you sure he was gathering courage for that ten minutes? He could've been choking back some bile and all the alcohol he had in him. Sweet guy like that didn't wanna upchuck right into your mouth.

Bet you feel kinda mean right now, don'tcha?

Reles
12-29-2006, 07:27 AM
Are you sure he was gathering courage for that ten minutes? He could've been choking back some bile and all the alcohol he had in him. Sweet guy like that didn't wanna upchuck right into your mouth.

Bet you feel kinda mean right now, don'tcha?

Well, he's the one that told me that it took him that long to build up the courage, so I don't think it has anything to do with that. xD I guess all of our friends thought it was funny that I could reject him so quickly. So, no, I don't really feel mean, plus, I sure as hell didn't want to.

Roto13
12-29-2006, 07:27 AM
My first kiss was embarassingly late in life, but it was three minutes before my first time having sex, so... there you go.

Bunny
12-29-2006, 07:28 AM
Oh, okay. Just checking.

You go girl!

Ramza Beoulve
12-29-2006, 07:43 AM
Haven't been kissed yet :(

Eiko Guy
12-29-2006, 07:43 AM
I was 10 and me and my bestfriend emmanuelle were just playing around in my room. i am a guy mind you that's why noone bothered tp supervose us. So he was jumping on my bed and jumped off and said "RAwr" When he came down he came down on my lips yeah I felt tongue. We pretended like it didnt happen but I know he liked it we still talk but we aren't as close as we could be. or as close as I'd like cuz he's a hunksickle

Drex
12-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Y'know, I've never had an actual romantic kiss. I had a girl pull me down onto a couch and smooch me backstage before a performance of a musical, I had 4 stage kisses with another girl in that musical, and I did a kissing scene in a movie musical last summer, but I haven't ever kissed a girlfriend. Might help that most of my girlfriends have been psycho, and the others mostly too shallow for me to want to be seriously involved with. I don't take the smooches lightly.

Mittopotahis
12-29-2006, 08:32 AM
I am yet to recieve it, but <i>if</i>, and thats a really big if, I ever get kissed, I shall let you all know. :)

Hambone
12-29-2006, 08:42 AM
Lol. Technically it was when I was 7 in first grade with this girl who liked me that I was "going out with" But I really don't considerate that to be my real first kiss. Besides, it was on the cheek, so shut up. I've only just turned 13 a couple of months ago. I'm sure it'll come one day...HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!:(

Little Blue
12-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Not been kissed yet, not had a girlfriend yet either, but I'm in no rush. :)

yumi
12-29-2006, 01:45 PM
When I was 12 for a dare and it was horrific. I felt like I was being atacked by a demented fish. Put me off kissing for a long time.

:kaoyatta:

Christmas
12-29-2006, 02:18 PM
I heard the baby sleeping beside me when I was born took my first kiss. :bigsmile:

It is said he is the destined one for me but I have yet to meet him again. :bigsmile:

Pike
12-29-2006, 03:07 PM
I was 22 years old when I had my first kiss. *fails*

Anyways! I remember it felt odd and I spent the entire duration of the kiss (which seemed to last forever) trying to figure out how to do it.

Levian
12-29-2006, 04:12 PM
I don't know, 4 or 5. Lots of kissing games and I also protected this one girl from a bully so I got one. It was so gross, so I decided not to help girls ever again. My first non-child kiss was at 14 at some party. Afterwards she told me she had the flu. :(

Polaris
12-29-2006, 04:17 PM
When I was 14! I was young :laughing: and it was really good! No details :shifty: u don't need to know them! ^^"

JKTrix
12-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Then my first kiss was when I was seven. He was Leonardo, I was April.

Did April ever kiss one of the ninja turtles? That'd be kinda freaky.

I can't recall my 'first kiss', because it was probably with some random chick from primary school that I've forgotten.

My first real, meaningful kiss was when I was 16. Congrats on yours, it is an awesome feeling.

Iceglow
12-29-2006, 06:15 PM
congrats guys, hmm in juniour school there was always something being played by us lot, kiss chase, spin the bottle ect. My first snog was in year 6 due to a game of spin the bottle, me and this girl who kinda liked each other had to kiss and neither of us was particulary wanting to as our mates all knew exactly how we felt for each other. well the 20 seconds for us to kiss ran out pretty quick and the rules were if the time ran out then you had to snog...so yeah I was in year 6 for my first snog.

My first romantic kiss I guess I was about 12/13 for I was on holiday and met this girl who I fancied we went out to the disco on the camp and was dancing with each other at the end of the night and kissed.

Renmiri
12-29-2006, 06:37 PM
First kiss: Wonderful, awkward, unforgettable even though I can't remeber the boy's face anymore... so long ago! ;)

We hit our noses and his teeth were in the way but I remember my knees turning into jello and my heart threatening to take off from my chest...

Enjoy it, it is a great feeling! You will remeber this for a long time, even if the kisser turns out to be a jerk later.
:love::love::love:

Drift
12-29-2006, 10:20 PM
17, anime camping thing, tokonatsu, she was 18 first time i was with a girl. ever.

true story

Rosenti
12-29-2006, 10:48 PM
AT age 4.
I cant beileve some of the things you ppl are saying, and i dont mean as in its untrue.. pff lol

Mittopotahis
12-30-2006, 12:58 AM
I can't believe how young some of you people were when you had your first kiss. I thought a kiss was supposed to be with someone you love, not that random person I met that night, or that person who the bottle spun to. I'm 16 and still awaiting any kiss. I'm not terribly bothered about it, but I know that I need a first girlfriend first :p. If I ever kiss anyone, it will be a girl I am going out with, or one of my best friends in a situation that desperately called for a kiss.

41-Inches-Wide
12-30-2006, 01:26 AM
I was 18. Kissed by a friend, who fortunately is now the significant other.

It was certainly as sweet as it can get. :)

Savern Volaco
12-30-2006, 01:38 AM
I have not been kissed yet....I dived down stairs and whatnot to avoid them they want a kiss they have to fight for it, strange huh! I have no special or cared people in my life, I bet a dallar I will die lonely. I am 22 too jeeze I bet it is the hair the fact that it is so much longer than any girl I met,and I am a guy. the fact that I am one of those people...poeple go out of their way to aviod could be the reason to.

~*~Celes~*~
12-30-2006, 01:43 AM
I was 7...it was also my first time using tounge :)

Ben
12-30-2006, 01:58 AM
Well...I have a gf and I just got good at talking to her (we are both really shy) so I don't think i'll have my first kiss soon, but I think that we'll be together for a while. :)

Absconditus_Oraculum
12-30-2006, 02:03 AM
Havn't yet, and never will have one. Havn't even been with anyone in a way that I would and again never will. Just don't want to. No real reason, just that.

Those if it was opposite from that,...

When I was 12 for a dare and it was horrific. I felt like I was being atacked by a demented fish. Put me off kissing for a long time.

I think just reading the would have put me off for a long time to. That had to be bad to word that way. O.o

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-30-2006, 02:06 AM
Still haven't had my first kiss. =/

Dynast-Kid
12-30-2006, 02:07 AM
Still haven't had my first kiss. =/

Me too.

I'm a kiss virgin.:bigsmile:

LoveArya
12-30-2006, 02:14 AM
My first kiss was not of my choice. Me and my best friend were leaving school when I was five, and he pushed me down and kissed me. Then he ran off and he didnt talk to me anymore.:(
My first real kiss was 4 years ago in my stepdads truck.:p
My first tongue kiss was when I was 14 and we were at his High School football game, we finally won!:D

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 04:00 AM
Talk about scoring.

Mittopotahis
12-30-2006, 05:57 AM
Talk about scoring.

Aha, call of the year! :D

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 06:11 AM
First kiss... wow um... OH I REMEMBER NOW! It was 2 years ago (I am 13, do the math). I was "in love" with this girl (Jamie) who already had a BF! I was at a dance, dancing with her and i kissed her. She didnt really have a reaction.

First real kiss: Ironicly it was int he back seat of Jamies car with a girl named Sam. It was this year and it was the first time I used tongue! It was unforgetable and she said I was the best kisser ever! (I feel so proud of myslef) She was pretty good herself. The only down fall: we had just went to Apple Bees and we both ate hambergers with a but load of pickes, onions and thw works..

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-30-2006, 06:22 AM
Hm. My first kiss. Was fairly uneventful. Not worth a mention. But my first romantic one, with my girlfriend is. ;) The day we started going out, I was walking her home from our little outing. We had a little wanna-be picnic in the park. It was cute. But back to the story. We said bye. We kissed. I tried to slip her tongue. Actually, I kinda just shoved it into her mouth. She was all, 'Well, someone is a little over eager.' and then we kissed again, no tongue, and she went inside and I walked home. It was awesome.

StarlightAngel
12-30-2006, 06:27 AM
It has yet to happen.

(I can totally hear Behold the Void putting down his meat cleavers)

rubah
12-30-2006, 06:28 AM
My first kiss was in an airport just after midnight.

It was kinda off kilter, but an hour drive home was plenty of time for practicing.

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 06:45 AM
Lol. Technically it was when I was 7 in first grade with this girl who liked me that I was "going out with" But I really don't considerate that to be my real first kiss. Besides, it was on the cheek, so shut up. I've only just turned 13 a couple of months ago. I'm sure it'll come one day...HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!:(

Dude, I am thirteen, I know how you feel. You want it to come really bad and it will, trust me! :D Oh and word of advice, dontlet any chance slip away... like me

Sam: *looks at ... STARRES at me*

Me: ................ *becoming nervous* ..... um... Hi

Sam: *laughing uncontrollibly* Idiot your supposed to kiss me!!

I always smile when i think of that day...

Christmas
12-30-2006, 06:53 AM
I don't know, 4 or 5. Lots of kissing games and I also protected this one girl from a bully so I got one. It was so gross, so I decided not to help girls ever again. My first non-child kiss was at 14 at some party. Afterwards she told me she had the flu. :(

I THOUGHT YOU ARE THE BULLY?

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Talk about scoring.

That was in response to the post above. kissing at the football game, get it?

LoveArya
12-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Talk about scoring.

lol

escobert
12-30-2006, 06:51 PM
I don't really remember my first kiss, I was in 5th grade and the girl and I were slow dancing at a school dance, we had been "dating" for several months and it was a HUGE deal that we kissed xD

Remon
12-30-2006, 06:59 PM
I haven't received a kiss yet but i'm working on it ;).

Breine
12-30-2006, 08:49 PM
My first kiss (the hot one... y'know with tongue) happened when I was 14. I was pretty hammered and I made out with the girl I was in love with. Nice times... especially because she was hot :choc2:

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Hopin to get my second kiss tonight:D

Araciel
12-30-2006, 09:41 PM
good on yer, link! way to go on the first kiss of many!

as for my first...i was 15 and it was with a 'girl next door'...i suppose it was romantic...it was by the lake where we lived at the end of a nice summer day...*tear*

LoveArya
12-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Good luck:D

Dixie
12-30-2006, 09:44 PM
You're lucky! I wish I got my first kiss...But that's not the point. Good luck on getting your second kiss!

(If you're still counting the kisses after your third kiss, you're probably insane. So don't do that. xD)

Lost Number
12-30-2006, 09:46 PM
16, still hoping.

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 09:47 PM

She cant go to the steakhouse:(

LoveArya
12-30-2006, 09:51 PM

She cant go to the steakhouse:(

:( I'm sorry

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 09:52 PM
So am I.

Dreddz
12-30-2006, 09:57 PM
Steakhouse...how romantic....

Lost Number
12-30-2006, 09:59 PM
So am I.

We bet.

LoveArya
12-30-2006, 09:59 PM
So am I.

There will be many more kisses for you in your lifetime

escobert
12-30-2006, 10:07 PM
My first kiss (the hot one... y'know with tongue) happened when I was 14. I was pretty hammered and I made out with the girl I was in love with. Nice times... especially because she was hot :choc2:

mine was 15 and it was at a movie, I HOwever can't remember the movie :p

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Steakhouse...how romantic....

My first kiss was at mcdonalds. In terms of romantic, this is up there for us.

Little Blue
12-30-2006, 10:19 PM
If its something you're both into, then I don't see why it can't be romantic. It's not like you took her to pig farm ;)

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Well...

LoveArya
12-30-2006, 10:26 PM
lol its ok, ive had friends who had good kisses in the worst places

Renmiri
12-30-2006, 10:50 PM
Depending on the kiss and the partner you feel like you are in heaven anyway so McDonalds and steakhouses FTW! ;)

Citizen Bleys
12-30-2006, 10:58 PM
lol its ok, ive had friends who had good kisses in the worst places

such as the morgue

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Depending on the kiss and the partner you feel like you are in heaven anyway so McDonalds and steakhouses FTW! ;)

See. SOmeone gets it. And American Steakhouse isnt that non romantic.

Mittopotahis
12-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Talk about scoring.

Uhh, yeah, I do. That's why I said it. xD

Renmiri
12-30-2006, 11:04 PM
such as the morgue

Ewwww! Now that's going a bit too far IMHO... Wait till you get to the parking lot, guys! :tongue: