PDA

View Full Version : The forest near Junon?

Dr. Acula
12-29-2006, 07:34 AM
I am terribly confused by this.
On disc one, when you first head to Junon, you encounter a forest (where you can get Yuffie early) but on disc three, the forest is replaced by a crater. What happened? Was it destroyed by Onyx Weapon or Ultima Weapon or something? Or did Square just decide you shouldn't be able to walk there from Fort Condor anymore?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-29-2006, 11:41 AM
This was caused by ultima WEAPON. it is where u first encounter it and when you do, it is pointing an energy power down at the crater, indicating that this is what it used to create the crater in the first place.

i think this may also occur to show how powerful ultima really is (though not really :D) to perhaps deter you until you get stronger. when you can first fight it you're not necessarily that strong, so really any average joe could go and beat up ultima if they wanted.

Crop
12-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Theres a crater there? Wha- I never noticed that The only crator I remember is when you destroy Weapon *goes and loads up FFVII to check*

starseeker
12-31-2006, 11:33 AM
There is a crater in disc 3. It destroys the place where you could get either Aeris' ultimate weapon or level 4 limit break (I can't remember which). Yuffie can be found in any forest in the first 2 continents you visit.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-31-2006, 12:12 PM
The cave near the crater is where you get the mythril in order to obtain Aerith's 4th limit break, which you get from the man in the white house provided you have the mythril. However, you can still access this cave after the crater has been formed because you have highwind.

Yuffie can be obtain in any forest in the world apart from the forest(s) in the northern continent

Dr. Acula
01-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Thanks. Now I know that the crater was supposed to be there and it wasn't just a figment of my or my brother's imaginations, or my FF7 disc stuffing up (which can often result by drop-kicking your Playstation with Disc 3 inside... not that I did that, or anything...*cough*:cool: )