PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Tiwghtlight Princess problem...

Ben
12-29-2006, 02:07 PM
Okay, here it is, I'm terribly afraid of spiders and i don't know how i got through the first part of this temple but I must've been blind, (thank god) I just want to know if the boss of the Forest Temple is infact a spider, if it is I just want to know that and no spoilers, please. I was just about to open a door and a spider jumped down and screeched at me :eek: and I about cried. You guys have permission to call me a cry baby...I know...well just some help here please.

Markus. D
12-29-2006, 02:11 PM
trust me. the giant ones are underwhelming.

the small ones that come out of NOWHERE AND SCARE THE BAGEEZES OUT OF YA are the only ones to be afraid of :)

Jowy
12-29-2006, 02:12 PM
The boss of the Forest Temple is not a giant spider.

*editga*

There are unmarked spoilers below this post.

Raebus
12-29-2006, 02:12 PM
The boss for the earth dungeon isnt a spider, so don't worry.

Ben
12-29-2006, 03:08 PM
oh thank goodness, thanks guys.

JKTrix
12-29-2006, 03:33 PM
There is one later in the game, though. Much later, so you don't have to worry about it for a while.

Dr Aum
12-29-2006, 03:51 PM
The forest temple is also the only place where skultullas are really plentiful, so you should be fine for the rest of the game. Unless you try the cave of ordeals.

EDIT: Ack, yeah, JKTrix reminded me of one big spider-ish boss. If you've played OOT and WW and the bosses didn't bother you, though, I doubt you'll have any trouble.

Albel
12-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Ive completed it, wooo hooo. The spiders dont get any bigger until you get to the temple of time. The boss there is a spider and it is huge. But that is really far on in the game.

Verdi666
12-29-2006, 10:22 PM
If your that afriad of spiders you'll be happy to know that their really aren't as many skullatulas later in the game apart from The Temple of Time Boss and The Cave of Ordeals, but this has already been said, Im afriad of spider but not to your extent so I wouldn't dream of calling you a cry baby.

Ben
12-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Hm, idk, explain this "huge spider" in the temple of time.

Albel
12-30-2006, 02:37 AM
Super Smash Bro is a great game, your probably just crap at it. And the spider is about the same size as the one from the second Harry Potter(the really big one on the forest).

Elite Lord Sigma
12-30-2006, 05:43 AM
The boss of the Forest Temple is a giant plant double-headed Deku Baba.

KentaRawr!
12-30-2006, 12:10 PM
For a description of the spider in the Temple of Time... The first word that comes to mind is "let-down", but I don't think that's the answer you're looking for.

It's a big spider with one eye and some armor, and you must squash it with really big hammers. :D

Ben
12-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Is it like the boss from OOT from the forest temple? Or sort of like it? That'll give me a picture of it.

KentaRawr!
12-30-2006, 01:34 PM
It's kinda like Gohma, the big Spider from OoT, but it's more spider like, rather than just being a creepy crawly.

Ben
12-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Could you find a picture of it and post it here? If you would do that I'd be thankful. :D

JKTrix
12-30-2006, 05:32 PM
So spiders in video games really do freak you out? Don't worry, Nintendo hasn't quite made games as advanced that they will come out of the screen and crawl on you.

It's really not that big of a deal, you'll see it when you get there. I haven't played the previous Zeldas, but I guess if it's like 'Gohma' you know what to expect.

It's not something slimy and bloody and deliberately frightening like something out of Resident Evil, it's just a big spider you can smash.

And yeah, I guess he didn't care that much about spoilers :p

Novaris
01-01-2007, 04:15 PM
no spider bosses until the temple of time. Just imagine Queen Gohma, except with a hell load of steroids. Easy boss but that's about as far as I will go.