PDA

View Full Version : Am I where I need to be..

Evolavas
12-29-2006, 10:56 PM
I just rescued penelo from the mines, and now i'm trying to gain notoriety. I decided to knock out all the optional stuff thus far in the game, I did all the hunts so far ( except the one with the turtoise one ).

1. In my stategy guide it says that where i am at now, is where a lot of side quests begin and end...What should I have completed that is going to end.

2. It mentioned something about the Antlion Invasion hunt, and I have no idea how they expect someone at this point in game to do that..

3. Am i where i need to be, after i do the mutated turtle hunt, will i have done all the optional stuff thus far in the game?

ty

Dewprisms
12-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Just because a hunt is available doesn't mean you have to, or are able to do it yet. I'm only level 35 but I have rank VI hunts optional already.

Renmiri
12-30-2006, 12:56 AM
Antlion can't be done now, you will need to come back later.

Don't worry, those orange crystals take you back and forth in no time :D

If I was you I'd go back into the mines, to that stretch that has only skeletons and chain at least over 50 of them. You will get a cool Sky Pilot's Den trophy and a bunch of bone fragments to sell for $199 gil a piece. This will allow you to buy good stuff later :D

Chaining wolves at Eastersand, and / or walking north till Nalbina town will also allow you to find or buy better weapons.

Evolavas
12-30-2006, 01:48 AM
I understand and am doing or in the process of doing everything you guys said, it's just that it said that some side quests "end" here. I just didn't want to miss something if i'm never going to be able to do it again.

ty for your comments