PDA

View Full Version : ahhhh, not now!

ffxatticus
12-30-2006, 12:28 AM
So, I've had my ps2 for years now and have never had a problem with it, but now it's acting up. It makes these ridiculous noises and then it freezes. When I smack it it works again, but becomes corrupt after a few seconds. Anyone have suggestions on what might be going wrong and how to fix it?

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 01:28 AM
Go to a nearby store that can fix stuff like that. Sorry, I couldn't tell you the first thing about technology.

My small town has a store for stuff like that so I am sure wherever you live has something like that.

Good luck!

Spammerman
12-30-2006, 01:31 AM
Umm. Youre smacking it. Think that has anything to do with it? Me and my PS2 have a bond. I give it a good cleaning and it works. We were made for each other. I treat it like a person.

ffxatticus
12-30-2006, 01:55 AM
well, it stopped working right before I snapped it. I think it might be a problem with a lense plates. I might bring it into my comp tech class and try to fix it. But if anyone has had this problem before, some adivice would be helpful.

Aurons_Desciple
12-30-2006, 04:47 AM
My PS2 was doing this, all you have to do is put a slim piece of cardboard under the wormdrive, that should work