PDA

View Full Version : A Twilight Princess problem

Skyblade
12-30-2006, 02:21 AM
I got a Wii for Christmas (yay!), and I've been spending quite a bit of time playing Twilight Princess, when I encountered a small problem with the remote. Namely, I seem to be unable to point the remote at the top inch of the screen. This only seems to occur while I'm playing Twilight Princess, I can access my Wii menu normally, but it is disconcerting. It worked fine and dandy until about Kakariko village, then the problem started. I managed to fix it by adjusting the Remote options setting in my Twilight Princess save file (by adjusting the vertical offset to +1), but if it recurrs, I could be in some serious trouble, since +2 is the max offset. Has anyone else experienced this problem or have some idea what could cause it or how to fix it?

JKTrix
12-30-2006, 05:36 PM
If your sensor bar is on the bottom of the TV, put it on top. If it's on the top, put it on the bottom. Make sure you change your settings to the appropriate configuration, and make sure nothing is obstructing the sensor bar from the Wii's pointer.