PDA

View Full Version : I need to ask a favour from funny people!!

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 05:32 AM
Ok, well I am writting a speech for class and the topic is Deja Vu (not the movie the actaul experiance).

I want this one to be as unique as possible and funny. Here's where you guys come in. I am not a funny person so I need you to think of clean jokes that would sound like a 13 year old could have made them up...

Here is my first paragraph. (The jokes odnt have to be about this, they could just be about Deja Vu in general.) ALSO if you have any thoughts about the subject, put them here.

(Note that this is not my work, I copied it from a site and i am later going to put it into my own words)...

The term déjà vu is French and means, literally, "already seen." Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all. Say, for example, you are traveling to England for the first time. You are touring a cathedral, and suddenly it seems as if you have been in that very spot before. Or maybe you are having dinner with a group of friends, discussing some current political topic, and you have the feeling that you've already experienced this very thing -- same friends, same dinner, same topic.

Mittopotahis
12-30-2006, 05:54 AM
The term déjà vu is French, and therefore is gay, and means, literally, "already seen." ................. Or maybe you are having sex with a group of Disney characters, discussing the revolt of the African pelicans between the decades of <i>i</i> BC and pi AD, and you have the feeling that you've already experienced this very thing -- same Disney characters, same sex, same pelicans.

All fixed! :D
I know, I'm not funny at all :p

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 05:57 AM
MMM your right, your not funny. Lol.

Roto13
12-30-2006, 05:58 AM
Say the opening line twice. They'll never see it coming.

blackmage_nuke
12-30-2006, 06:02 AM
The line Already seen is an english term which litterally means deja vu

-

Cookie
12-30-2006, 06:08 AM
Go back in time and do nothing for your last presentation, then return to now, do nothing for the deja vu presentation, then say "wow, deja vu"????

Mittopotahis
12-30-2006, 06:15 AM

The yeti's onto something. Do that! :D

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 06:16 AM
Ok, ok thats a good start... thanks

-

Thats not deja vu, though it is just backwards...

Please do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add to your post. ~ Leeza

blackmage_nuke
12-30-2006, 06:29 AM

-

Thats not deja vu, though it is just backwards...Your point?

Freya
12-30-2006, 06:38 AM

-

Thats not deja vu, though it is just backwards...

It's the same general concept of the other way and in a sense deja vu. Say a paragraph after the first the repeat the first one again.

Christmas
12-30-2006, 06:39 AM
First you get your speech off the internet and now we make it FUNNY for you, so who's speech is it now? :bigsmile:

tidus_rox
12-30-2006, 06:48 AM
No, no, no. That is just the resource I am using for my speech. The final product will look nothing like it...........