PDA

View Full Version : Give me back my pants

Eiko Guy
12-30-2006, 11:06 PM
I know when you first kiss with tongue it's like "Yeah this is better then my tifa/tidus dreams" to us nerds, But after that how much do you use tongue.
For me :
Hey: no tongue
Bye: no tongue
When we get to sit and talk: tongue
Aciidently: more than tongue;) :cool:

What about you do you use tongue how much and when

Jowy
12-30-2006, 11:11 PM
I just use the tip of my tongue when french kissing, as shoving the whole thing in there is kind of bothersome. I prefer just standard kissing, myself.

Araciel
12-30-2006, 11:16 PM
depends on the situation...sometimes i go nuts...but as i haven't kissed in a while it's hard to say...makin out is fun and a little tongue is good

LoveArya
12-30-2006, 11:21 PM
It depends on the moment. I dont use tongue frequently though

Roto13
12-30-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm tongue tied so I don't really have a lot of versatility with it.

Araciel
12-30-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm tongue tied so I don't really have a lot of versatility with it.

versatility! :P ;)

Renmiri
12-31-2006, 02:29 AM
depends on the situation... a little tongue is good

Aye, same here.

I once kissed a guy who shoved his entire tongue on my mouth. Ewwwww....... I felt like I was being force fed a slippery fish! I'm a girl not a pelican!!!

But depending on how insane I am at the moment, then pelican kisses FTW ;) But that's usually during sex, not just kissing...

Kissing I want more tender, gentle. :love:

I said gentle, not dead though. Also kissed a guy who just opened his mouth like he was yawning. Felt like kissing a wax doll!

So.. hum.. yeah.. depends. All in moderation.. carry on!

fantasyjunkie
12-31-2006, 02:31 AM
I know when you first kiss with tongue it's like "Yeah this is better then my tifa/tidus dreams" to us nerds, But after that how much do you use tongue.
For me :
Hey: no tongue
Bye: no tongue
When we get to sit and talk: tongue
Aciidently: more than tongue;) :cool:

What about you do you use tongue how much and when

Thats about how me and the wife are.

Odaisé Gaelach
12-31-2006, 02:37 AM
She was a lesbien, so she was using a lot more tongue than me. A lot more tongue.

Not that I'm complaining... :tongue:

~*~Celes~*~
12-31-2006, 03:42 AM
Depends on how heated the moment is...if it's a sweet, gentle kiss, a little tounge is fine. When it's a firey kiss that'll lead up to something else, more tounge works just great :)

rubah
12-31-2006, 04:13 AM
sometimes a bunch of little ones are more fun than harecord tongue XXX action :D

but SOMEBODY never realizes when and I have to teach him my point through repetition~

kikimm
12-31-2006, 05:25 AM
I don't really like it all that much.

Doomie
12-31-2006, 05:30 AM
I'm against the whole "bro stik i stuk ur tongue down her throat". I think I have a little more charisma than that. I use the tip of tongue and do this swirling thingie.

Hambone
12-31-2006, 06:09 AM
Umm...no? Wait, what?

Mittopotahis
12-31-2006, 06:20 AM
I, uhh, can't contribute cause I've never kissed anyone.

:D

Christmas
12-31-2006, 07:49 AM
My dog kissed his girlfriend so passionfully that they got their tongue tied together. :bigsmile:

Xander
12-31-2006, 12:25 PM
I rarely like to use tongues...I think for most normal kisses it's nice enough not doing that. I don't really get sticking your tongue right in someone's throat.. I always wondered if I kissed right then I thought, hey, who DECIDES what's right anyway? :p

But as Celes said, in a more heated moment it can be good. Generally the way I've kissed and been kissed with no tongue has been fine for me and my kissing partner 0=)

Owen Macwere
12-31-2006, 12:34 PM
I didn't kiss anyone before, but I guess that normal kissing is better than going with the tongue thing.

Breine
12-31-2006, 01:10 PM
I don't know.. I guess it depends on the situation. Mostly it's nice just to kiss without tongue and then occasionally use the tip of the tongue. If things get hot, though, it can be pleasurable to use some more tongue.

sephirothishere
12-31-2006, 02:21 PM
i had ma tongue pierced for a while...so that was fun...but then i nearly choked to death on the bar that was in ma tongue....
ya so then i did the tongue thing extruh awesomely...
now i guess i jus do it when it seems like a good time....ya dun want to stick your tongue jus down some chicks throat so she cant breathe....thats uncool....

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Hm. Kisses. I love kisses. All kinds. :)

Hello is usually a no tongue, unless she is super excited to see me. Then she tongues me.

Goodbye, usually goes like this. No tongue. No tongue. Tongue. No tongue. No tongue.

Sit and talk. Depends. Sometimes I attack her with no tongue kisses just for her to tongue me. Which is always nice. But, like rubah said....

sometimes a bunch of little ones are more fun than harecord tongue XXX action
And it is quite true. She also tends to tongue at me when I start talking to much. And me talking to much only happens around her. I don't talk a lot. I usually keep my sentances few. But with her I can just keep going when I tell a story. :p

As for how I do it with tongue. I usually put most of my tongue in her mouth and do my thing. She seems to like it. She keeps telling me I am an amazing kisser, or that I could kiss in my sleep. Since she likes it that way, I keep doing it that way. I like exploring her mouth.

Buut. I never thought of just using a little tongue. So I shall try that today.

Renmiri
12-31-2006, 08:45 PM
but SOMEBODY never realizes when and I have to teach him my point through repetition~

:p Hihi! It seems to me he gets it fine, he just wants the repeats ;)

What about sliding from mouth to neck and earlobes ? Tons of fun IMHO!

Psychotic
12-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Kissing with tongues is overrated. I much prefer doing it without.

12-31-2006, 08:59 PM
What about sliding from mouth to neck and earlobes ? Tons of fun IMHO!
My girlfriend says she hates it when I go to her ears. I don't know why. She only tells me to stop half the time. Depending on how heated up things are at the moment. It confuses me, because it always seems as if she physically likes it, but then she tells me to stop. Confuzlement.

Renmiri
12-31-2006, 09:11 PM
My girlfriend says she hates it when I go to her ears. I don't know why. She only tells me to stop half the time. Depending on how heated up things are at the moment. It confuses me, because it always seems as if she physically likes it, but then she tells me to stop. Confuzlement.

Well... I'd say the same if I was her age and not willing to go any further ;)

I forgot to add this caveat.. Neck and ears may make things way too hot :p

12-31-2006, 09:21 PM

Well... I'd say the same if I was her age and not willing to go any further ;)

I forgot to add this caveat.. Neck and ears may make things way too hot :p

Yeah. But the thing is. We have lots of sex. Aand, she is the one who wanted it most.

Freya
12-31-2006, 09:36 PM
As it has been said, it depends on the moment.

Faris
12-31-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't have a toungue. :(

Eiko Guy
12-31-2006, 10:05 PM
I hatelove it when guys/girls lick my earlobe it drives me wild. It is in all of my fantasies. It feels oh so right ughhh i hate it when they do it though cuz I lose control from the euphoria

Xander
12-31-2006, 10:09 PM
Earlobe licking is SO hot, I must say. xD So umm, okay tongues in certain places. ^_~

Eiko Guy
12-31-2006, 10:21 PM
aint that the truth

Renmiri
01-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Aye.... Tons of fun, but at the right place and time :D

PS: Your GF might not want sex at that particular moment so that is why she stops you. Earlobes are way too powerful, better not start if you don't want to finish it ;)

Araciel
01-01-2007, 03:33 PM
heheh makin out is funnn...:tongue::tongue::tongue:

whole lotta earlobe lickers!

Chemical
01-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Let me make love to your neck with my mouth; I love to taste you.

But when I wake in the morn; A passionate sealed lip will greet you.

Jowy
01-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Earlobe licking is overrated. Nibbling on the other hand...

Araciel
01-01-2007, 04:29 PM
hah 'i'm invisibull'

ears are such an odd part...you never know who likes getting licked or nibbled on them

Peter_20
01-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Peter_20 to the rescue! :D

I think the best way to use your tongue while kissing is to carefully "investigate" your partner's lips, teeth etc.
Do it smoothly and slowly, and it's plain beauty. :thumb:

Absolutely do not do things too fast and do not be too eager, because that's usually a turn-off.

Rocket Edge
01-01-2007, 04:37 PM
I only use a little tounge, i don't want to be compared to my frickin' tumble-dryer. Another point would be that whenever i do kiss a girl, i make sure to always take it slow and gentle. Now people might say that's womanly of me, but i genuinely think it's the best way for kissing someone, for me personally.

As a note, kissing someone on the neck is way better. For some reason, when it happens to me i just get really light-headed. I love it.

Chemical
01-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Earlobe licking is overrated. Nibbling on the other hand...

It's pretty nastey when people do ear dives.