PDA

View Full Version : Euro FFX vs. US FFX

Raytien
12-31-2006, 12:32 AM
There is apparently more content in the Euro version of FFX from what I understand, what my questions are I suppose is, are the save files interchangable if one is alrdy at the Final Aeon fight (still completing side quests). And if so, does anyone have a link to a store where an american kid could verifiablly get his hands on the EU version?

Tavrobel
12-31-2006, 01:55 AM
Yes, I know the adress of one. It's called Dulles International Airport.

There's a flight to England at ten in the morning.

No, content cannot be exchanged, because they are different versions of the same game. There is NTSC (North America), NTSC-J (Japan), PAL (Europe), and Int. (Japan/Europe only). There are also Memory Card conflictions, console region coding conflictions, power fluctionations that occur when using European versus American consoles (and televisions, for that matter), and different power outlets.

In short, stick with the version you've got. The best thing to do is develop a deep seated jealousy and hatred for those who are allowed more content. Damned Ribbon. The EU will never know the joys of Confusion/Berserk/Poison. It wouldn't matter where you started or where you were, regardless of version, so give up the wild goose chase.

Question answered. Don't forget a bucket for the blood.

Raytien
12-31-2006, 02:04 AM
Being that i am a FFXI player I alrdy have said resentment, and as for the bucket for blood been schlepin one around for so long that the overflow has become my own personal trademark. lol

However, your answer is basically what I expected to hear I am certainly disappointed to know that I'll never be able to fight penance...