PDA

View Full Version : I never knew Coke cans were THIS Red

Goldenboko
12-31-2006, 07:15 AM
What is the stupidest way you've ever cut yourself?

Once I shook up my brothers coke can (I mean really shook it up) and gave it to him to open. Excited about the prank I was gonna pull on him I started opening my coke can and pressed down on it really hard. Then my brothers can exploded all over him, I laughed for a while and looked down to see the top of my coke can was Red. I thought, "Hmm, I don't remember the top of my coke can being Red," and then lifted up my finger to see I had sliced it open. For now I open my cans very carefully.

PS- When the coke can exploded my brother got soaked :hahaha:

Vermachtnis
12-31-2006, 07:26 AM
Well this one time there was a bug on a window, a fly I think, and I decided I wanted to smash it. I went too hard and broke the window with my palm. I have a scar on my thumb because of it. Also the bug escaped and flew away.

Jowy
12-31-2006, 08:01 AM
I drunkenly fell on the sidewalk and cut my hand. I've got a nice little scar. ^_^

Jojee
12-31-2006, 08:21 AM
I didn't cut myself... but I bruised myself slamming the car door on my face. u.u Don't ask. D:

Shlup
12-31-2006, 08:24 AM
I was removing the pit from an avacado with a steak knife and it slipped and cut my finger almost to the bone. I said "Mom... I cut myself. I think it's pretty ba--" and then I was suddenly on the floor. Passed out again before my stepfather carried me to the car. Had to get like six stitches.

Do I win?

NeoCracker
I was flipping through the Chrono Cross guide looking at characters and gave myself a paper cut.

Drex
I cut myself with a broken Pyrex dish. Have a semi-nifty curvy scar on my thumb from it.

vorpal blade
12-31-2006, 10:20 AM
I was removing the pit from an avacado with a steak knife and it slipped and cut my finger almost to the bone. I said "Mom... I cut myself. I think it's pretty ba--" and then I was suddenly on the floor. Passed out again before my stepfather carried me to the car. Had to get like six stitches.

Do I win?

Yes. You should also be kept away from knives. And could you really have lost that much blood fro your thumb?

I once made myself a little PBJ sandwich. I noticed that a piece of the glass jelly jar was missing from the bottom. I couldn't find it. As it was empty, I tossed the jar in the trash andproceeded to play with some toys. I stood up during my playing (with micro machines)...and found the missing piece. Apparently, the sticky shard stuck to my pants, and as I stood up, the shard cut my wrist. Surprisingly calmly, i threw the shard away, rinsed my cut and put a bandaid on it. I now have a scar.

Shlup
12-31-2006, 10:25 AM

Do I win?

Yes. You should also be kept away from knives. And could you really have lost that much blood fro your thumb?

It was my ring finger. And it actually didn't bleed at all; I went into shock. xD

Necronopticous
12-31-2006, 10:29 AM
When I was in high school I had a friend named Chuck who accidently cut the tip of his index finger off, just above the last articulation point, while trying to cut two frozen burritos apart with a sharp knife.

As if that's not funny enough, he <B>superglued</B> it back on. It healed almost perfectly.

starseeker
12-31-2006, 11:10 AM
I once managed to iron the fingers on my left hand. I still have a scar from it. I'm never ironing my school shirts first thing in the morning again.

Iceglow
12-31-2006, 11:41 AM
hmm as a kid I once picked up a light bulb taken out of the ceiling light socket when my brother was changing the light bulb. He told me not to pick it up because it was hot but being no older than 5 I immediately picked it up by the metal cap. I have burn scars to this day on the tips of my fingers (the tips bubble out a little from where the blisters were) Stupidly though my older (yes older) sister decided that I couldn't possibly have been right with my screaming and crying about the heat and repeated what I just did... I never saw my sister as clever again after that.

I once cut my thumb open on a hegma-saw (sp??) in wood working class and shouted a torrent of abuse because I had bled all over the project I had spent 60+ hours preparing to be cut (the entire project had been using a belt sander, I hardly had finger tips or knuckles left I sanded them away with the wood.) My teacher thought I needed stitches I merely washed the cut and sucked on it a while, after doing so I noticed that the skin had been cut at a perfect 45 degree angle, so I simply pushed the top part under the bottom part and it stopped bleeding. I have a little scar but no infection and no stitches.

blim
12-31-2006, 01:01 PM
Amongst many UDI's (Unexplained Drinking Injuries) was the time i decided to get some sleep while laying on a wall. Oddly enough i fell off and broke two ribs

Breine
12-31-2006, 01:02 PM
I often cut myself on soda/beer cans while opening them. It always happens when I'm drunk, though... and frankly it's getting kinda irritating.

Crop
12-31-2006, 01:24 PM
When I took a lightbulb out to change it, and I was gonna throw it away when it suddenly popped in my hand and sliced my hand all open, I have no idea why it popped, its never happend again.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-31-2006, 01:44 PM
I went to kick a punctured football and the ground was ridden with pieces of broken glass. Needless to say I buckled and some of the glass went straight into my kneecap. The scar is wearing thin now

^To impress people^

Pike
12-31-2006, 03:06 PM
One time at work (a photo lab) I was trying to open one of those freaking underwater-type of disposable cameras (I hate those. So much.) and as I was trying to pry it open with a screwdriver I somehow slipped and ended up gouging myself in the palm.

The cool part was that the mark it left was shaped like the Quake logo. XD

Rocket Edge
12-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Off a coke can aswell as far as i can remember.

Old Manus
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
I fell off my bike while doing some l337 bmx'ing and tore off a portion of skin from my elbow. I didn't notice the damage until hours later :(

Dr Aum
12-31-2006, 04:10 PM
I got a papercut while flipping through the manual that came with my Wii. It's the only Wii-related injury I've had yet, though.

Araciel
12-31-2006, 04:16 PM
YOU WANT A STORY??

it was the week before 9th grade and i had spent the summer at my grandma's house up north. i had just gotten home and was laying down watching tv in the basement. i saw a stick insect crawling on the ceiling so i quickly stood up and looked directly up at it...with this quick motion, and a combination of my being tired from the long trip home, i guess i blacked out and fell forward. the only problem with this is in my parents' basement, there's a wooden outcropping of about 4 inches all the way around the middle of the wall, at about waist height. they use it as a shelf to display collectible glasses....

needless to say when i woke up in a giant pool of congealed blood with throbbing pains in my face and head, i had no idea what had happened for a moment. when i came upstairs and looked at my reflection in the mirror it was like something out of a horror story. if only i still had the pictures i would scan them..but i think my mom destroyed them.

the funny thing is that a week later, i looked like i had been in a huge fight and everyone thought i was this badass...but it always bothered me because if i was such a toughguy, how come i got beaten so badly?!?!?

Owen Macwere
12-31-2006, 04:19 PM
When I was about 5 or 6 I ate a bloblight. :shifty: it tore my mouth from the right side, that was scary. xD

DarkHeat787
12-31-2006, 04:23 PM
I broke the window I was tapping on it to annoy my dog.

Yet another thumb scar to join this thread! Hooray!!!

Black Angel
12-31-2006, 04:29 PM
Actually, my cat is responisble for 2 scars that I have.
1)My mom handed my cat to me, and somehow he jerked and gave me a pretty long cut on my left hand from the side of the pinky to almost my elbow. No stitches. Just gauze and a sling.
2) My cat was spooked yet again and gave me a cute little emo scar on the underside of my right wrist. Now people think I'm emo.

sephirothishere
12-31-2006, 04:33 PM
i cut maself when i tryed to teach maself to juggle knives.....
i cant even juggle with regular objects..nevermind knives....oh the joy...

escobert
12-31-2006, 04:34 PM
taking a bearing out of a skateboard wheel with a swiss army knife. cut the top of my finger. or one time I moved a piece of glass and sliced the tips of two fingers.

Dixie
12-31-2006, 04:39 PM
I got a scar on my knee from ice skating. I ran into the corner of a board with my knee and it cut through to the bone. But only because there was a thin line between my skin and the bone. I didn't get stitches. It just bled a lot and I cried for an hour. xD

Hambone
12-31-2006, 04:50 PM
once, when I was like...um...4, I opened my brother's swiss army knife, and yeah.

Moon Rabbits
12-31-2006, 05:48 PM
Well, I was locked out once. So I got in through my window, then realized I forgot my coat outside. So, I went back out the door, got my coat, and realized the window was jammed open. I started pulling on it and it fell too fast and BAM blood everywhere.

I walked inside, got a towel, and pressed it over the two cuts on my thumb+index finger and waited for my mom to get home so I could go to the hospital. The skin on my thumb was all scrunched up and when I bent my thumb it squirted blood a little bit, so I had some fun while I waited.

I also got to watch as I got stitched up :jess: It was great!~

Shoeberto
12-31-2006, 06:29 PM
About a month ago, while standing at the sink washing my hands, I noticed a very, very large red cut down my right hand. I have no clue where it came from, and it didn't hurt or anything. And today I have a very large scar in its place.

Needless to say, I tell people I get into knife fights.

KentaRawr!
12-31-2006, 07:20 PM
I pulled my dog's ear and he bit my face off. I was 2. :(

Psychotic
12-31-2006, 08:57 PM
This. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=98479)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-31-2006, 08:59 PM
when i threw a coke can like a frizbee, i cut alot of skin open :(

Carl the Llama
12-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Once when I was 5 I was in my sandbox digging my way through to China (as you do) I saw my Dad use the garden fork earlier that day and he had left it out to go get a drink so I thought to myself 'I know, im a big boy i can use my Dads fork' so I trundled over and got it and went back to my sandbox and plunged the garden fork straight through my left foot... aparently I screamed so loud my Mum thought I was being killed lol, needless to say I never borrowed my dads garden fork again lol.

Elite Lord Sigma
12-31-2006, 09:37 PM
I stupidly attempted to carve a pumpkin when I was six...with the wrong kind of knife...without removing the innards first. I have a nice scar on my left thumb because of it.

DarkLadyNyara
01-01-2007, 02:22 AM
I cut my wrist once hitting a window. :( I broke the window.

Jessweeee♪
01-01-2007, 03:19 AM
I heard of a lady who got a papercut on her tongue sealing envelopes. The glue on the envelope had an egg on it. So...when the wound on her tongue sealed and the egg hatched...bugs exploded out of her tongue!!!!

DarkLadyNyara
01-01-2007, 03:22 AM
I heard of a lady who got a papercut on her tongue sealing envelopes. The glue on the envelope had an egg on it. So...when the wound on her tongue sealed and the egg hatched...bugs exploded out of her tongue!!!!
Urban legend. :rolleyes2

Laddy
01-01-2007, 03:26 AM
I sat in a chair, I fell in and sliced my leg down by 11 inches on my leg by a screw in the chair. :(

Jessweeee♪
01-01-2007, 04:01 AM
My brother almost lost his finger in a couch x.x

~*~Celes~*~
01-01-2007, 05:06 AM
when I was a baby, my dad was cutting my fingernails and I didn't hold still, so he accidentally cut the very tip of my pinky off..just a bit of skin, not like he cut a huge chunk off. I have a small scar now :jess:

Shlup
01-01-2007, 05:14 AM
When I was in high school I had a friend named Chuck who accidently cut the tip of his index finger off, just above the last articulation point, while trying to cut two frozen burritos apart with a sharp knife.

As if that's not funny enough, he <B>superglued</B> it back on. It healed almost perfectly.

Damn. And I was so close.

Cookie
01-01-2007, 05:18 AM
i cut mt chin ip doin a wheellie on my bike, it really hurt

Savern Volaco
01-01-2007, 05:32 AM
Um tripping off tall places seems to be famous with me, like when I fell off a really tall concrete wall and landed on my back I had a carpenders knife sticking out of my back luck for my it didn't go very deep.

my friend was tossing axes at a stump and it bounced off and flew up in the air spinning in circles it was like slow motion as another friend o mine was walking by the ax flew right in front of him and bam stuck right into his right foot...I think he never forgave us, "Oh! well"