PDA

View Full Version : Need some final fantasy friends

acp.hydro
12-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Finally after about 6 months of coming here daily to read, I've decided to register. I've done so mainly because, I'm tired of getting on AIM and not having anyone to talk to about Final Fantasy related stuff.

Most of my friends play MMORPGs or FPS like half life 2 and etc. I play Unreal Tournament 2004, Call of Duty 2, Half life, Half life 2 as well, but I also LOVE playing the Final Fantasy games.

I currently OWN 2-12. I've beaten every single one of them, but haven't mastered them all which is one of my goals. I just beat 12 didn't do any sidequests yet because I STILL haven't beaten Penance in X without Zanmatoing him lol. I own both FFX NTSC and FFX Int NTSC/J [bought off ebay and bought a fliptop and swap magic set so I could play it on my slim ps2]

Right now I'm at 108 hours, got Tidus, Auron, Rikku and Yuna all celest weapons fully powered, going to skip lulu and khimari as I see them both as a waste of time. All chars maxed except luck [around 170 each], evasion [150 each] and HP is almost 30k for each.

I registered here to [hopefully] make some friends I can talk FF with, ranging from any and all FF games. If your lucky enough I've got 5 new sealed final fantasy vii's for the pc and was thinking about having a contest and giving one or two away [if thats allowed here]

Anyhow my AIM is nxw so if you wanna talk FF feel free to add me. Mods feel free to move this if there is a better place for it.

themagicroundabout
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
Hello.

Shlup
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
Final Fantasy sucks. And your signature is too tall.

And I'm mean. :meanface:

Rocket Edge
12-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Hello & welcome to EoFF.

Old Manus
12-31-2006, 03:33 PM
I'll be your fantasy friend

acp.hydro
12-31-2006, 03:35 PM
edited signature---removed the xfire thing. is there something that will tell me how wide/tall it is? im only on a few forums so im rather new to creating signatures.

by the way thanks for the welcomings

Somehow I knew I'd get a reply like that - doesn't matter how you slice it it sounds bad lol.

Almost as much as me saying "alrights guys going to go play with my wii"

Edit by Psychotic: Hey, welcome to the forums, but there's a rule against double posting, so please don't do it in future. Use the edit/delete button if you want to add anything else to a thread. Thanks a lot, and enjoy the forums. :)

Owen Macwere
12-31-2006, 03:43 PM
This newbee isn't like all those I have seen come here, he looks sane.
say, dude, welcome and be careful, stay sane, ok?.

Welcome to EOFF, the crazy land. :bigsmile:

Meat Puppet
12-31-2006, 03:45 PM
I know a little about Final Fantasy VIII, and I think I know the protagonist’s name in Final Fantasy VII. I have also completed Final Fantasy IV; however, I can not remember anything from the game.
That is pretty much all my Final Fantasy knowledge bundled into a few lines. I think you are a swell human being, acp.hydro. I just wanted to post in your newbie thread.

Megami
12-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Welcome :love:

Chloe.
12-31-2006, 03:46 PM

I think he's actually being serious. :bigsmile:

Welcome to EoFF. :bigsmile:

Araciel
12-31-2006, 03:48 PM
welcome to EOFF!!

Owen Macwere
12-31-2006, 03:52 PM
I know a little about Final Fantasy VIII, and I think I know the protagonist’s name in Final Fantasy VII. I have also completed Final Fantasy IV; however, I can not remember anything from the game.
That is pretty much all my Final Fantasy knowledge bundled into a few lines. I think you are a swell human being, acp.hydro. I just wanted to post in your newbie thread.

And I thought that i am the only one who knows nothing about FF games, bft.

NeoCracker
12-31-2006, 03:57 PM
I hope you suffer and get sucked into an abyss of crazy and pointlessness like the rest of us.

And remember to pay your respects to the pimp.

Old Manus
12-31-2006, 03:57 PM

I think he's actually being serious. :bigsmile:I'm always serious. :mad2:

Breine
12-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Welcome to EoFF :)

There are plenty Final Fantasy fans here, just go to the Final Fantasy forums - I guess that's where they tend to hang out the most. However, most of the everyday crazy stuff happens here in the "General" forums.

acp.hydro
12-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Feels kind of weird being referred to as a [newbie] or however you want to spell it but I guess I am new here, thanks for the welcoming.

I still don't have the multiple quote thing down. I was under the impression that MOST of you were Final Fantasy addicts here but apparently thats not the complete case but of all the many Final Fantasy forums I've run into I'd have to say this is probably the best one. Looks like I may have to use something other than AIM. Glad I'm using Trillian as it supports AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, irc, etc, etc, etc.

Not sure I want to be on a board with a mean admin though :tongue:

Now I'm currently contemplating what would be a good contest---I've had those extra games for a year now was going to sell them all for profit [paid $35 each + shipping] but haven't gotten around to it, not to mention I despise ebay and its siblings. In all reality though was there a better place to post this thread? I looked at general FF forums and decided against it as some mods are completely anal and complain about everything regardless of the user or [posters] though process.

I'm usually sane most of the time unless I'm playing wii sports that can get a little psycho. I still can't get a strike on the last damn frame of power bowling without doing the trick where you make the ball roll on the right barrier to the end and hit the switch that knocks all the pins down.

Shall I copy this into a FF forum/subforum? Or is that a big no on forums?

Chloe.
12-31-2006, 04:06 PM

Course you are dear. :bigsmile:

acp.hydro
12-31-2006, 04:08 PM

Course you are dear. :bigsmile:

Is there maybe something going on between you two :D

After closer inspection of your profiles it appears I'm just a little stupid this morning :]

Old Manus
12-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I not know that bigot!

Chloe.
12-31-2006, 04:18 PM
I not know that bigot!

Vikeve
12-31-2006, 04:53 PM
Hello and Welcome.:bigsmile:

Smiley face fir you!:)

Christmas
12-31-2006, 04:55 PM
HAVE YOU MANAGE TO FIND THE HIDDEN FF X-2 FOURTH USABLE NAKED CHARACTER YET? :bigsmile:

Araciel
12-31-2006, 04:57 PM
HAVE YOU MANAGE TO FIND THE HIDDEN FF X-2 FOURTH USABLE NAKED CHARACTER YET? :bigsmile:

when you say useable....

escobert
12-31-2006, 04:59 PM
Hello, I enjoy III, VII, Tactics and Tactics advanced. However I've yet to play XII. Join the chat room and then you can really meet a few of us ^_^

Spammerman
12-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Hi

acp.hydro
12-31-2006, 05:40 PM
Hello, I enjoy III, VII, Tactics and Tactics advanced. However I've yet to play XII. Join the chat room and then you can really meet a few of us ^_^

I really enjoyed XII, I started with II on the SNES and have played them pretty much in order as they came out, and yet VII is still my favorite, although I did really enjoy IX too. Must just be the characters, but I absolutely loved/love the materia system, although the junction works great too.

By the way......what/where is the chat room?

41-Inches-Wide
12-31-2006, 05:41 PM
YOU BE A HARDCORE NEWBIE!!11 I like you more Meat Puppet ever can! Yeah FF makes me hot and heavy inside too.

Welcome. :3

Leen-Leen
12-31-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi there. Welcome to EoFF! :D

forgotten_fantasy
12-31-2006, 05:51 PM
lulu's ultimate weapon is fun you should get it.
Have fun with all your final fantasy experditions

41-Inches-Wide
12-31-2006, 05:52 PM
EXPERDITION!
That sounds nasty.
Wink*

Roto13
12-31-2006, 06:37 PM
omg lol n00blet

Erm...

Welcome to the site. Don't let Meat Puppet touch you. He doesn't wash off.

LoveArya
12-31-2006, 06:46 PM
omg lol n00blet

Erm...

Welcome to the site. Don't let Meat Puppet touch you. He doesn't wash off.
lol

Welcome to EoFF

Shauna
12-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Hello, and welcome to EoFF! [/generic welcome]

Leeza
12-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Welcome to EoFF, acp.hydro. It's refreshing to see an actual FF fan. :)

I have them all myself; however, I have played only I and II, I am halfway through VI and am still on the first disc of VII. Out of these, I still think that FFI is the best. :)

edited signature---removed the xfire thing. is there something that will tell me how wide/tall it is? im only on a few forums so im rather new to creating signatures.
The Signature Limits are right above the sig field. They are also in the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php">Rules/FAQ</a>. :)

<b>Signature limits</b>

A maximum width of 550 pixels.
A maximum height of 250 pixels.
These include any text in the signature outside images.
Total file size of all images combined must not exceed 50 KiB (51,200 bytes).
Any signatures not following these or any signatures with questionable or problematic content will be removed/edited by staff, and you may have your signature editing privileges temporarily disabled if this happens several times.

Your current sig is 136 pixels high. :cat:

YTDN
12-31-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey. Welcome to Eyeson. Prepare to spend the rest of your life here.

Also, do you like Red Mages? I like them. They have cool hats.

Freya
12-31-2006, 09:49 PM
Don't let Meat Puppet touch you. He doesn't wash off.
That isn't a rumor.

Welcome! Being a noob is hard but you seem to be doing well. If you want to be a nerdy FF fan go nerd yourself up in the ff forums BUT if you want to be cool, hang out with the cool kids in general chat. We're the only ones worth mentioning when talking about this site. That and our crazy mods and admins....... Crazy I tell you.

Xaven
01-01-2007, 12:53 AM
What's Final Fantasy?

Oh wait.

Reguardless, hello.