PDA

View Full Version : need some final fantasy friends...

acp.hydro
12-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Finally after about 6 months of coming here daily to read, I've decided to register. I've done so mainly because, I'm tired of getting on AIM and not having anyone to talk to about Final Fantasy related stuff.

Most of my friends play MMORPGs or FPS like half life 2 and etc. I play Unreal Tournament 2004, Call of Duty 2, Half life, Half life 2 as well, but I also LOVE playing the Final Fantasy games.

I currently OWN 2-12. I've beaten every single one of them, but haven't mastered them all which is one of my goals. I just beat 12 didn't do any sidequests yet because I STILL haven't beaten Penance in X without Zanmatoing him lol. I own both FFX NTSC and FFX Int NTSC/J [bought off ebay and bought a fliptop and swap magic set so I could play it on my slim ps2]

Right now I'm at 108 hours, got Tidus, Auron, Rikku and Yuna all celest weapons fully powered, going to skip lulu and khimari as I see them both as a waste of time. All chars maxed except luck [around 170 each], evasion [150 each] and HP is almost 30k for each.

I registered here to [hopefully] make some friends I can talk FF with, ranging from any and all FF games. If your lucky enough I've got 5 new sealed final fantasy vii's for the pc and was thinking about having a contest and giving one or two away [if thats allowed here]

Anyhow my AIM is nxw so if you wanna talk FF feel free to add me. Mods feel free to move this if there is a better place for it.

Psychotic
12-31-2006, 08:42 PM
No need for two of these. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=99554) ;)