PDA

View Full Version : Who here still watches......?!?

final fantasy is stinky
01-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Well now who here still watches barney i know i do so who else is with me?????
http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/1660/barney_gun.jpg

Cookie
01-01-2007, 08:19 AM
You mean the Simpsons? If so, then yes I still do. :D

rubah
01-01-2007, 08:39 AM
I remember the fond days of watching the purple dinosaur. And then the fond days of hating him.

I remember the fond days of the drunkard. And then. . well I don't hate him yet xD

Hambone
01-01-2007, 08:50 AM
How could you hate Barney? He's not really a hateable person. No, I don't watch the Simpsons. Family Guy is superior in every aspect.

vorpal blade
01-01-2007, 09:38 AM
How could you hate Barney? He's not really a hateable person. No, I don't watch the Simpsons. Family Guy is superior in every aspect.

Baldercrap! Ganted, the "newer" episodes of the simpsons (probably
those since that episode with the Who, where the town is split in two) aren't that good, but as a whole, The Simpsons blows FG out of the water. I'l gladly elaborate (in another thread, so as to not take away from the topic of this one), but for now I'll just say this:

Drunken Barney>>>Sober Barney *belch*

Araciel
01-01-2007, 09:54 AM
yeah the simpsons used to be awesome...

barney the purple dinosaur...i was too old when he came on the scene

barney gumble well he's just awesome

Yar
01-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Without Simpsons, there'd be no "Family Guy". FOX took many risks putting an animated sitcom on when it did. Remember, in the late 80s and early 90s there weren't any animated shows on other than children's cartoon. The last sitcom cartoons that had been were The Flintstones and The Jetsons. The Simpsons were also a mid-season replacement. FOX originally had reservations of putting something like The Simpsons on when they did, but they were still a very young network at the time. If it weren't for Married... With Children and The Simpsons, FOX might not have lasted as long as it has. (Of course, there were X-Files, Beverly Hills 90210, and Melrose Place that helped put FOX on the Dial.)

All this Simpsons talk is making me feel yellow, I'm going to put in one of my DVD's.

Dreddz
01-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Shes not talking about Barney from the Simpsons.