PDA

View Full Version : Any One Else Hungover?

RiseToFall
01-01-2007, 12:14 PM
So I promised myself I wouldn't drink that much this New Year's and that plan completely went to :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

So now I'm sitting here half drunk half hungover making this thread for now reason at all.

In a few hours I will need lots and lots of water and aspirin.

BTW - I hope all of you had a great New Years and no DUI's were issued.

Araciel
01-01-2007, 12:18 PM
i don't get hungover unless i drink to the point of blacking out.

i didn't get to party, i decided to go to work cause nothing great was going on

Xander
01-01-2007, 12:37 PM
I didn't drink at all so not hungover :D Did go to sleep at around 4.30am though, so I probably could do with sleeping a little more :p

Jowy
01-01-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't get hangovers~

I just wake up way too early!

Megami
01-01-2007, 01:07 PM
No hangover,

just sleepy :D

Cookie
01-01-2007, 01:09 PM
I avoided getting a hangover by staying awake all night. Kinda tired now though.

Little Blue
01-01-2007, 01:26 PM
No hangover for me, but then I didn't drink a lot last night. ;)

Mittopotahis
01-01-2007, 01:36 PM
I avoided getting a hangover by not drinking. Easy fix!

Shlup
01-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Last New Years I ended up with a two-day hangover. Pretty sure it was alcohol poisoning. My husband told me that if I threw up a seventh time he was taking me to the hospital. Totally sucked.

I'm getting past the whole binge drinking and partying thing though. Slut-watching is still kinda fun though.

This year I had a couple of parties I wanted to go to, but I decided to stay home alone in my pajamas like a weirdo.

Araciel
01-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Last New Years I ended up with a two-day hangover. Pretty sure it was alcohol poisoning. My husband told me that if I threw up a seventh time he was taking me to the hospital. Totally sucked.

I'm getting past the whole binge drinking and partying thing though. Slut-watching is still kinda fun though.

This year I had a couple of parties I wanted to go to, but I decided to stay home alone in my pajamas like a weirdo.

i'm willing to wager 50 percent of this site did the same thing, even those of legal drinking age...maybe - the pajamas

Shlup
01-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah, well, this site's full of weirdos.

Zeldy
01-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Im not hung over, I only got tipsy.
I only got home at 3am, so Im extremely tired and rough.

Chimp
01-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I only drank two glasses of champagne... didn't even get a buzz or anything. I didn't even really get much of a warm feeling... it was freaking cold in this house. I also stayed up til one, watching youtube and ytmnd. Uh, and yeah no hang over. I didn't get any REM sleep, so I am looking foward to REM rebound tonight ;[

Megami
01-01-2007, 02:48 PM
i'm willing to wager 50 percent of this site did the same thing, even those of legal drinking age...maybe - the pajamas

Before my 16 years old, I have spent all of those New Year's Nights at home, it wasn't that....bad...:mad:

Cz
01-01-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm more tired than hung over. I didn't drink very much last night, but stayed up until about six in the morning.

Odaisé Gaelach
01-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I avoided getting a hangover by not drinking. Easy fix!

Same here. Ain't it great! :D

DK
01-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Nope, for the first new years since I was like, 12, I didn't touch a drop last night. I didn't even realise it turned the new year until I heard the fireworks outside.

I was playing Dirge of Cerberus at the time :jess:

Peter_20
01-01-2007, 03:01 PM
I was just driving around with my friends all night = no drinking. :p

Though I'd probably drink forever if I were to have the possiblity. :D

Cipher
01-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Drank quite a bit, got tipsy as a result but no hangover this morning... I did have a weird dream involving all of my old HS classmates coming together to take a picture by a teacher that I've never seen before in my life... :confused:

Anyway, I had a great one. Hope you all had a great one too!

Araciel
01-01-2007, 03:44 PM

Before my 16 years old, I have spent all of those New Year's Nights at home, it wasn't that....bad...:mad:

heck i went to work, i'm the coolest! :P

Awrini
01-01-2007, 03:47 PM
*sigh* If your smart you can easily avoid hangovers.

Just drink 2-3 cups of water after your last drink.

theundeadhero
01-01-2007, 03:49 PM
I don't really get hangovers. I sure drank enough though. I wound up partying at a German college Frat House. I really need to update my LJ.

Awrini
01-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Screw this I'm not done partying yet. Gimme another Jager-Bomb.

Chemical
01-01-2007, 03:55 PM

Only seven? Pfft.

I went to dinner with my family and had a right old time. I'm not hungober; in fact I feel amazing~!

Seriously; today is for some reason just the best feeling day ever.

Screw this I'm not done partying yet. Gimme another Jager-Bomb.

The deserves an eXDee

Rocket Edge
01-01-2007, 03:56 PM
I am frickin' dying!!

I planned to stay on budweiser all night, but at the moment it really does seem to be a bad plan.

Note to self: Stick to vodka.

Chemical
01-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I am frickin' dying!!

I planned to stay on budweiser all night, but at the moment it really does seem to be a bad plan.

Darling,

It is my most humble suggestion that you just have another beer.

You'll be fine! Eat something greasy and heavy... maybe McDonalds and just drink another beer. It'll make you feel better.

Setzer Gabianni
01-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Can't stand the thought of getting drunk. Why would I want to make myself sick?

~Setzer Gabianni

Awrini
01-01-2007, 04:00 PM
I am frickin' dying!!

Yes indeed, Screwdrivers and Jager-bombs are all I downed last night. Couldn't bring myself to touch any beer.

PS: I must still be a little buzzed, because I'm actually posting.

Araciel
01-01-2007, 04:01 PM

~Setzer Gabianni

aww comeon buddy sit down, have a drink

Rocket Edge
01-01-2007, 04:07 PM
I am frickin' dying!!

Darling,

It is my most humble suggestion that you just have another beer.

You'll be fine! Eat something greasy and heavy... maybe McDonalds and just drink another beer. It'll make you feel better.
Thanks for the advice, but i've drank about twice my body weight last night however, so i'm ready to get ill.

I sometimes have a beer the next day, if it needs be, but the result always leaves me prepared to go out on the town that night. The saying 'I'll just go for one' is a curse.

Besides everything else, i love having a few beers, but it really seems to go against me as hangovers go, i was sleeping against the car window when i was coming home being an example.

Oh and, McDonald's is king when there is a hangover! 'Muck' as i so generously call it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Chemical
01-01-2007, 04:11 PM
PS: I must still be a little buzzed, because I'm actually posting.

Do dee do dee do dee dee do

Citizen Bleys
01-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Great suffering Christ am I ever.

I blame the flaming Zambuccas.

Setzer Gabianni
01-01-2007, 05:41 PM

~Setzer Gabianni

aww comeon buddy sit down, have a drink

LOL, drinking in general isn't good for me xD

~Setzer Gabianni

Araciel
01-01-2007, 05:42 PM
come on...i'm a bartender, it'll be ok

Dixie
01-01-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm not hungover. I'm in the middle of a very bad caffeine crash. >_<

Killy
01-01-2007, 06:47 PM
For the record, the following should not be mixed.

Black Label 10%
Mountain Dew
Running outside in freezing winter, without a shirt.

So yeah, hungover...

Goldenboko
01-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Maybe :shifty:

Dreddz
01-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Ive slept through today, Im ashamed of myself. I dont really get hang overs, even If I drink alot. Which is good, as I drank alot last night. I went to central London to see the fireworks display and got very pissed, I collapsed in Trafalger Square and had to get carried onto the bus to go home. How shameful.

Del Murder
01-01-2007, 06:54 PM
No. I was on the freeway during new years.

Yamaneko
01-01-2007, 07:45 PM
I woke up in a bit of a foggy state. I mixed too many liquors together I think. At the dinner table and then later when going out with friends. Oh well, I have today to sober up before starting class tomorrow.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Thank god no. I got so thoroughly thrashed last night. I loved it. Woke up still feeling it. Great night. I love rum. I am thinking of going and doing something similar again today. And then heading back to school tomorrow. Yay.

Hambone
01-01-2007, 08:30 PM
No. I'm underage. Like 7 years underage.

Leeza
01-01-2007, 09:19 PM
*sigh* If your smart you can easily avoid hangovers.

Just drink 2-3 cups of water after your last drink.
This doesn't really work. I make sure to drink a tall glass for every alcoholic drink and I have found this to not work. It mght make your hanagover not quite so awful, but it won't <i>not</i> give you one.

I am feeling slightly hungover, yes. Not much, but I suppose mixing my Eggnog with champagne later will do this. :cat:

MecaKane
01-01-2007, 09:30 PM
I didn't get home till about 6am so I was too tired to do anything about my state so I was yes pretty hung over and slept in till 3. Still really tired though!

Vincent, Thunder God
01-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Seeing this thread makes me all the happier that I don't drink, and that I never will.

Setzer Gabianni
01-02-2007, 10:17 AM
The trouble starts when I drink something like a simple bottle of Smirnoff Ice - it makes me wanna go to toilet more often ;;

So..I don't want to get drunk or I'd piss myself XD

~Setzer Gabianni

Jess
01-02-2007, 04:44 PM
I felt absolutely awful in the morning but I then ate some toast, and drank some more a little later on and I felt fine again. :jess:

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-02-2007, 04:51 PM
No way, smoked a bowl and it helped me big time.

But yeah, don't drink and drive, they don't go together.

Moon Rabbits
01-02-2007, 04:54 PM
I got hungover/really sick. I think it was more sickness from the amount of marijuana I smoked though, but I did drink alot too. All in all, puking only once the next morning was worth both parties I went to.

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Smoking weed doesn't make you sick (unless you're smoking some dirt), on the real though mixing vast amounts of alchy and weed Will usually result in throwing up. Most likely the alchohol for the hangover man.

Bunny
01-02-2007, 06:54 PM
I do not drink.