PDA

View Full Version : Wierd abilities for Enemies to use

Dark Messenger
01-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Gilgame Heart - Enemies don't gain gil!

Catch - They have no set inventory! (Enemy Ninjas just throw things depending on thier EXP level!)

Secret Hunt - What would happen if a Secret Hunt enemy poached on of your own monsters? Would it count as your own poach?

Auto Potion - Weird, since enemies ALWAYS have Potion, rather than selling all but X-Potion. (I do 100 damage, enemy heals for 30!)

Move-Find item: Annoying in Deep Dungeon!! And enemies don't use this stuff! Which makes it that much more annoying!

Well, at least enemies using these abilities is better than seeing Blade Grasp or Damage Split, though the 5 Calculator battle at Lenalia can sometimes have Damage Split...

I have only seen the Yuguo Samurai battle once, but none of them had Blade Grasp, thankfully. So far, Elmdor's the only enemy I've seen with Blade Grasp.

lufia
01-01-2007, 01:27 PM
lol at secret hunt. my poor goblin (the one where you find at the final dungeon) got poached and it disapppeared so did one of my dragons :D . you can't revive them so i just reseted the game. catch probaly is just used as defense