PDA

View Full Version : I need an N64 wire in order to play SNES - why?

Peter_20
01-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Take a look at this wire:

http://www.yagoda.nl/yagoda-advertenties/images/Gamecube%20N64%20SNES%20AV-%20Kabel/1.jpg

You can use this wire for the European SNES console, and the thing is, I actually HAVE to use it on my TV to make the SNES work.
If I don't use it, I can't seem to play SNES at all.
This is a problem, because my little brother's borrowing my N64 right now, but I also wanna play SNES! :(

What's up with my TV settings? :mad:

theundeadhero
01-01-2007, 06:11 PM
In America the N64 hookup can also be used on an SNES. What's the problem? Does the co-axle hookup just not plug into your tv? If it does, your SNES can be set to work on channel three or four. Make sure your tv channel is the same as what the SNES is set to.

Peter_20
01-01-2007, 06:12 PM
In America the N64 hookup can also be used on an SNES. What's the problem? Does the co-axle hookup just not plug into your tv? If it does, your SNES can be set to work on channel three or four. Make sure your tv channel is the same as what the SNES is set to.I've tried lots of settings, and nothing seems to work without the cable.

Dreddz
01-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Using a scart is easier because you just have to go to AV channel, a RF switch should of come with your SNES originally, you plug that from your SNES, into your Antenna plug on your TV and plug the Antenna into the RF switch. Then you should tune your TV until the picture comes up. Save that channel on your TV. Everything should be good.