PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds Are Forever Rate The Movie

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-02-2007, 03:50 AM
What do you think of Diamonds Are Forever? I think it's a fairly good movie it's much better than On Her Majesty's Secret Service but it's probaby one of Sean Connery's weaker Bond films. 7.5 out of 10

Dreddz
01-02-2007, 09:05 PM
I liked it, one of Seans finest, better than You Only Live Twice and Thunderball, but not as good as Goldfinger, Russia With Love and Dr.No.

*~Angel Wing~*
01-02-2007, 10:52 PM
lol what's with all the 007 threads? :D

Badge
01-05-2007, 09:37 AM
lol what's with all the 007 threads? :D

Beacuse 007 Rules. I agree it isnt Sean Connery's best film but it's ok. And i know a lot of people don't like OHMSS but it was an important film in the series due to the story line. The subject of his deceased wife appears in many later James Bond films such as Licence to Kill. :)

Hey i just wanna brag I bet my parents at James Bond Scene it xD w00t

NeoCracker
01-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Only Bond Film I ever got in to was Tommorrow never Dies.

Wolf Kanno
01-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Um... Sean Connery didn't play Bond in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. It was George Lazenby. Sean refused to do the film. Though he was lured back to do Diamonds Are Forever after OHMSS was finished with Lazenby.

Diamonds are Forever is not my favorite of his films, I like Dr. No and You Only Live Twice. Though I still feel that Goldfinger was his worse and overrated film...

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-07-2007, 03:44 AM
Um... Sean Connery didn't play Bond in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. It was George Lazenby. Sean refused to do the film. Though he was lured back to do Diamonds Are Forever after OHMSS was finished with Lazenby.

Diamonds are Forever is not my favorite of his films, I like Dr. No and You Only Live Twice. Though I still feel that Goldfinger was his worse and overrated film...

I know that but the storyline in Diamonds Are Forever kind of picks up where On Her Majesty's Secret Service left off. Because at the end of OHMSS Blofeld(SP?) killed Bond's wife and at the beginning of Diamonds Are Forever 007 was looking for Blofeld so he could kill him.