PDA

View Full Version : calling all people who have played Kingdom Hearts 1... HELP ME!!!

loza
01-02-2007, 04:30 AM
i got (4 christmas) a REALLY REALLY good persent... :D Kingdom Hearts 2
but here is the problem i've only played the first 1 up to the jungle!! (Tarzan's place) :( i've bearly started it!!!! i've been working my way through KH2 and i'm hearing lots of 'remembers' and 'last time' i didn't even know who Ansem was untill i'd got 3/4 through the game!!! :cry: i'll i'd like is a simple/ short awser to this question:
'What happened to Riku and Kairi?'
plz help me!!!:(

Eiko Guy
01-02-2007, 05:08 AM
Riku was sealed behind the door to kingdom hearts and kairi was sent back to destiny island but sora wasnt

Dragonface
01-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Its best to play the first Kingdom Heart and get it done before start playing on Kingdom Heart 2 (For story wise).

loza
01-03-2007, 02:56 AM
Its best to play the first Kingdom Heart and get it done before start playing on Kingdom Heart 2 (For story wise).

i can't find the game ANYWHERE!!!:(

Tavrobel
01-03-2007, 03:02 AM
Go finish the first game. There's no point in helping you unless you play them in actual order.

CelestialStarDust
01-03-2007, 07:01 AM
yes.playing them in order really helps.A LOT.kh2 is pretty pointless without kh1....

Chibi Youkai
01-04-2007, 04:32 AM
If you can't find it, even in the used game sections, try ebay, or go to square-enix.com (http://www.square-enix.com) Both places sell the game.

loza
01-04-2007, 04:52 AM
ok thanx :D

narutofan
01-06-2007, 03:09 AM
i got (4 christmas) a REALLY REALLY good persent... :D Kingdom Hearts 2
but here is the problem i've only played the first 1 up to the jungle!! (Tarzan's place) :( i've bearly started it!!!! i've been working my way through KH2 and i'm hearing lots of 'remembers' and 'last time' i didn't even know who Ansem was untill i'd got 3/4 through the game!!! :cry: i'll i'd like is a simple/ short awser to this question:
'What happened to Riku and Kairi?'
plz help me!!!:(

here is your hero wat happened wat that riku went to organizition 13 and kairi i think died (not sure)

im afan

Goldenboko
01-06-2007, 03:14 AM
here is your hero wat happened wat that riku went to organizition 13 and kairi i think died (not sure)

I have no idea where you got the idea that Kairi died.

Jessweeee♪
01-06-2007, 03:40 AM
Here's what happened:

There's these Seven Princesses of Heart that open the door to Kingdom Hearts. It turns out, Kairi was one of these Princesses. Riku sides with Maleficent out of jealousy and desperation. Kairi loses her heart temporarily, Sora turns into a heartless when he saves her (and then turns back of course). Riku gets taken over by Ansem, but eventually comes to his senses and tries to fight him. Riku and Mickey get sealed behind the door to Kingdom Hearts, Kairi goes back to the Islands, and Sora, Donald, and Goofy wander into Castle Oblivion.

dragontamer
01-12-2007, 12:01 PM
there selling a few copies of kh in ASDA for £15.

good luck!:D

No.78
01-12-2007, 03:53 PM
there selling a few copies of kh in ASDA for £15.

good luck!:D

Every single ASDA in the world?

dragontamer
01-19-2007, 11:52 AM
well.....

I havent been that far...
I've only seen it in the Rhymni valleys and cardiff branches.

Where do you live?:confused: