PDA

View Full Version : Mascot Dresssphere

Unthinkable
01-02-2007, 06:29 AM
So I'm on my third play-through this week to get the mascot dresssphere:mad:(forgot to do the tobli mission in chapter 1 last playthrough:mad:). So I was just wondering how long others took to get this dresssphere and if you got it without the help of guides/walkthroughs.

Markus. D
01-02-2007, 07:43 AM
I didnt :3

hmmm. good luck on obtaining them n_n (even though I dislike using them).

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-02-2007, 02:41 PM
as bad as they look the fightability with them is awesome. u can use a total of 15 different dresspheres without doing any transformation at once.

and no, i had to use a guide

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Without me having to use a guide, could someone tell me how to get this item? Right now I've just been trying to do all possible before going down into of the holes in the temples, so it would help.

Unthinkable
01-02-2007, 07:55 PM
You have to get an episode complete at every location, so it means you have to do every mission besides the den of woe, via infinito, o'akas episode complete and any dungeon found by a chocobo.

Little Blue
01-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Took a hell of a lot of time to get it, even following the guide... But it is so worth it, especially if you can break damage limit with Paine and Yuna. Rikku's was kinda lame, but two out of three can't be bad ;)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-02-2007, 08:39 PM
oh and btw, when you're getting the "episode complete" message, it has to say "episode complete" not "episode concluded". also, don't leave zanarkand to last. you hav to finish with a mission that automatically takes u back to the celsius

Yew-Yevon
01-04-2007, 05:51 PM
with out a guide? ya I did it. its call "Action Replay Max":D

dragontamer
01-05-2007, 10:10 AM
i personaly think you should invest in the guide,amigo.:p i HAVE the guide and still found it nigh imposible to get that one:rolleyes2 . but it is worth it. your best bet is to use the commspheres (C4) multiple times in ALL,yes all, locations after;

1) before talking to buddy,

2) after talking to Paine,and

3) after Tobly mission.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!