PDA

View Full Version : I want my Blue Magic !

Dreddz
01-02-2007, 10:22 PM
FFXII is lame for not including any Blue Magic, Ive always had a certain love for Blue Magic, Ive always made sure to have one person in my team with Blue Magic throughout the series ( V-X ), so not having it in XII has really pissed me off.

Anyone else upset ?

Ouch!
01-02-2007, 10:25 PM
With all the new types of magic, I would have expected blue to pop up in there alongside green and arcane... I'm disappointed, but it doesn't make or break the game.

Diango12
01-02-2007, 10:31 PM
same here it would have been great but doesen't make a difference for me

Crossblades
01-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I'm disappointed Blue Magic wasn't included(Vaan would've been my Blue Mage). I still love the game though:)

sexymonkey
01-02-2007, 10:42 PM
never really found blue magic that useful. i know that some learned spells can do sum serious damage, i just never used it dunno why! so im glad that in my case an un-needed distraction was left out!

vorpal blade
01-03-2007, 12:29 AM
I never liked having to go around learning blue magic and wondering if I missed a spell. It would've been a nice addition, but it isn't suited for the liscence board, where all abilities have to be bought. Some blue spells are pretty good (in FFV I use White Wind quite a lot) but I'm not too disappointed in what I would consider a "lesser magic."

robfinalfantasy
01-03-2007, 02:37 AM
I never liked how you had to practically reach the end of the game in order to have a good selection of Blue Magic spells.

Roto13
01-03-2007, 02:43 AM
I never used it so I don't care.

Renmiri
01-03-2007, 09:34 PM
I sooo wish I could learn the Baknamy spells and some other fiend spells in the game! That would be awesomness :D

Halenite
01-04-2007, 08:29 PM

Bunny
01-04-2007, 08:29 PM

Dynast-Kid
01-04-2007, 10:03 PM

QFT.

I didn't even notice Blue Magic was missing until I saw this thread.

tidus_rox
01-06-2007, 04:30 AM
Yeah, I'm disappointed Blue Magic wasn't included(Vaan would've been my Blue Mage). I still love the game though:)

I dont get that.. Vaan would have been my blue mage? Does that mean that you were never planning on getting him the white/black magick liscences? I dont get how people manage to assign people certain tasks. All of my party members are warriors/white mage/black mage/teckinks/everything else.

One more thing. There was no blue magic in VIII or X that I can recall, do explain...

Crossblades
01-06-2007, 05:45 AM

I dont get that.. Vaan would have been my blue mage? Does that mean that you were never planning on getting him the white/black magick liscences? I dont get how people manage to assign people certain tasks. All of my party members are warriors/white mage/black mage/teckinks/everything else.

Well, that's the way you play. As for me, I like to make each character proficient in something. It makes the game more fun. If I were to make all my characters the same, then it would be boring. But that's just me. You don't have to agree with it

And, yes, if Blue Magic was in this game, I'd make Vaan use it instead of White/Black Magic. Hell, he doesn't even use any kind of Magic in my file!

tidus_rox
01-06-2007, 05:51 AM
but then you will never finish the lisence board?

Crossblades
01-06-2007, 05:53 AM
but then you will never finish the lisence board?

I don't intend on finishing the license board

Roto13
01-06-2007, 05:54 AM
One more thing. There was no blue magic in VIII or X that I can recall, do explain...

Quistis gained blue magic by using items, Kimahri gained blue magic by using Lancet.

LunarWeaver
01-06-2007, 06:07 AM
I like blue magic, but mostly it's no biggie to me. In this game, I'm not even sure what you would learn. Most enemies just attack you and a great number of what's left only use the elemental spells you already have.