PDA

View Full Version : Earthgift shrine. Lost.

anorexorcist
01-03-2007, 04:44 AM
I borrowed DoS the other day and started a FFI save
i thought i was doing pretty well till i got to earthgift shrine, im now stuck at lvl.30something on floor B3 in some sandy place there
also i found out i didnt actually have to go there
help would be much appreciated :)

Zeromus_X
01-03-2007, 04:52 AM
It would help if you were a bit more descriptive.

Is the floor you're talking about a desert area, with palm trees? It's been quite awhile, but I remember just following the palm trees until I eventually found the stairs to the next level.

chionos
01-03-2007, 06:04 AM
Only way I know how to direct you is thusly
Walk around until you find a treasure chest:
If the chest rests beneath one solitary tree, then go east and just a little north to another chest surrounded on 3 sides(west, north, and east) by trees, and from there go straight north.
If you find the second chest mentioned above first, then obviously just go straight north.
If the chest you find is to the left of a clump of 2-3 trees, then go straight west.
If the chest has 3 trees on either side in a formation similar to:
< X > then from there go straight south.

anorexorcist
01-03-2007, 04:22 PM
yeah it is that desert bit :)
ill give that a go, chionos

DarkLadyNyara
01-03-2007, 06:27 PM
The problem with chionos's method is that the chests might not be there. My advice- the trees form arrows. Follow the arrows. :D Also, if you die in the SoC dungeons, it's not a Game Over. Just so you know.

ReloadPsi
01-05-2007, 05:06 PM
The cool thing about Earthgift Shrine is that two of the maps are lifted from the opening dungeon of FF3j.

anorexorcist
01-07-2007, 09:11 PM
erm well i did it and died against the boss(not realising death took you out of the dungeon, which would have been handy)

ive moved on since then and completed whisperwind cove, got ultima weapon and im now in the chaos shrine :)

thanks for the help

ReloadPsi
01-08-2007, 06:56 AM
You're gonna frickin' murder Chaos in seconds with that thing. How was Lifespring Grotto? I bloody hate that castle bit...

boys from the dwarf
01-08-2007, 04:43 PM
the FF1 section has maps of every floor of every dungeon (apart from the 4 bonus ones in DoS) so if your ever stuck on a dungeon, there will probably be a map somewhere on the internet.