PDA

View Full Version : Vincent didn't mutate.

Kenji Longaway
01-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Not one "Hell Raiser", "Berserker", or "Chaos" in this movie.
Is it too much to ask for Vincent to go on a killing spree with his chainsaw, just like in the video game, for old time sakes?

Twilight Edge
01-03-2007, 03:05 PM
You, my friend, do not know the circumstances mon. After he mutated, he will kill everything in his wake, including the innocent bystanders mon. You want him to add another sin?

Oh, I voted definitely mon.

Kita
01-03-2007, 05:29 PM
I wish he went on a killing spree.
He was awesome without it. But it would have been very cool.

Darth Anarcus
01-03-2007, 06:19 PM
I voted "No way" because it's completely out-of-character and unnecessary.

G3ORGE
01-03-2007, 06:21 PM
try the game for those (chaos and galian beast only) plus he almost does in the game on the airship.

Dragon Mage
01-04-2007, 12:13 AM
No, it would've been out of place and would interupt the characters' story that 7 and AC were based on. and it would've looked really odd, taken a long time to do and wouldn't add to the movie. Besides the dragon couldn't even hit him, so, no limit break for him :D.

(55% for yes! geez you guys are just bloodthirsty)

Aemilius Blight
01-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Meh, it's not like ACs story wasn't a complete mess to begin with. Even if it doesn't make sense, Vincent transforming and killing things would have at least been entertaining.

XandrewX
01-04-2007, 02:20 PM
No, it would've been out of place and would interupt the characters' story that 7 and AC were based on. and it would've looked really odd, taken a long time to do and wouldn't add to the movie. Besides the dragon couldn't even hit him, so, no limit break for him :D.

(55% for yes! geez you guys are just bloodthirsty)

I agree :D Bahamut never inflict damage on Vincent so no limit break XD

*~Angel Wing~*
01-05-2007, 12:58 AM
I wish he went on a killing spree.
He was awesome without it. But it would have been very cool.
Agreed!!! :thumb:

Sefie1999AD
01-07-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't think they should have shown that. Vincent didn't have that much role in the game (he wasn't even a compulsory character to get), and I think he was already too important a character in FFVII AC (at least compared to characters like Barret, Cid, Red XIII, Cait Sith and maybe Yuffie), so showing his mutation and sending him on a killing spree wouldn't have done any good for the storyline, IMHO. Besides, he probably has his moments in FFVII DoC anyway.

Kanshisha
01-07-2007, 11:17 PM
yes the circumstances but also it would've been cool but do you wanna die from vincent? :D

boys from the dwarf
01-09-2007, 07:19 PM
they wouldn't have anywhere to fit the scene in really unless they slightly extended the bahamut fight or made a few fireballs and chainsaws fly out of his cloak when he saves cloud.

i'd like to see it but theres no need for gore and if vincent tranformed at all, im sure most of the fans would love it and the film might sell even more so *votes option 2*

forgotten_fantasy
01-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Yes he should have but there wasn't much of a killing spree to be had because there weren't too many characters he could kill :(

Mercen-X
01-23-2007, 10:38 PM
If that cape-thing was supposed to be a transformation, I'm gonna transform and kill someone. If anything, I needed to some Chaos.

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
02-11-2007, 03:06 AM
I voted "No way" because it's completely out-of-character and unnecessary.

It's not 'Out-of-character' it's completlyVincent all over...

BarelySeeAtAll
02-11-2007, 03:21 AM
he has no reason to, so what would be the point?

Sidderz
02-11-2007, 10:31 AM
I'll say yes just for the fact it would've made the movie a little better.

Dante WolfWood
02-12-2007, 01:47 AM
instead of that gay move that he pulled off saving cloud; he coulda transform into the galiant beast. That would have been FREAKIN awesome!!! I would have totally FLIPPED MY FREAKIN LID!!!

/end schoolgirl orgasm

no, it wouldnt have been too "out of character", but "out of place" in the movie; Yes, it would have.

DM_Melkhar
02-13-2007, 01:51 PM
To be honest, what I judged from Vincent's personality is that he hates what he was turned into following Hojo and Lucrecia's experiments on him. Chaos is an evil s.o.b and Vincent evidently hates him (as shown in DoC).

He's hard enough in his natural human form anyway, and I always believed that he'd only use his transformation ability in the most dire of cases. I think he'd only use it as a last resort.

Jessweeee♪
03-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I just thought it was strange that he had a cell phone o.O

Fatal Impurity
03-19-2007, 02:10 PM
I thought it would of been cool to show more of any of the character's limit breaks all round. Barrets big shot...Cloud's Bladebeam...Vincent's Hell raiser...it would of been cool. I thought the AC battles were a little too "perfect" with no damage being inflicted on the character's making it hard for me to believe in the battle. It just all seemed a little too easy in my opinion.

Mercen-X
03-27-2007, 06:17 PM
try the game for those (chaos and galian beast only) plus he almost does in the game on the airship.
"Hellmasker" was weak, "Galian Beast" was crappy rip on Behemoth, "Death Gigas" was weak, "Chaos" is the key I have it from a pretty reliable source.

Aralith
03-28-2007, 01:54 PM
I thought it would of been cool to show more of any of the character's limit breaks all round. Barrets big shot...Cloud's Bladebeam...Vincent's Hell raiser...it would of been cool. I thought the AC battles were a little too "perfect" with no damage being inflicted on the character's making it hard for me to believe in the battle. It just all seemed a little too easy in my opinion.

...Barrett did perform Big Shot... and Cloud did perform Bladebeam... twice. Cloud also performed Braver, Climhazard, and Omnislash (Mark V). We also see Red XIII performing Sled Fang once. I was actually quite pleased with the use of Limit Breaks in the film. Though, Vincent's would not have only detracted from the story in general, but also just been completely out of place. The point of AC was to be eye candy, not pointless killing. Part of Vincent's character is that he abhors becoming those creatures. He only uses them as a last resort. Thus, Vincent's transformation would not only have detracted from a story that was already detracted enough, but also have gone completely against the character that FFVII had so beautifully set up.

bloodfenrir
04-07-2007, 10:41 PM
i dont know what your peoples problems are but too be honest you cant expect vincent to mutate in ffviiac because vincent has a whole game about vincent this film is about cloud after all

Markus. D
04-08-2007, 03:19 AM
That is what the Dirge of Cerberus game is for :]