Kenji Longaway
01-03-2007, 03:20 PM
It's up to you all.

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I win.

Mirage
01-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Anyone who votes for Jackie fails completely at martial arts.

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Where's the "Quin wins." option?

Bunny
01-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Where's the "Quin wins." option?

I thought you were Bruce Lee.

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 03:34 PM
No I'm Loose Bree.

CRAPTASTIC AVENGER
01-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Of course Bruce Lee!
Was'nt he this really crazy guy in a movie called Fearless?

DK
01-03-2007, 03:36 PM
In a fight, Bruce Lee, no contest. Filmwise? Jackie craps all over Bruce.

Mirage
01-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Of course Bruce Lee!
No, that was Jet Li, and they don't really look similar.

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Jet Li still rocks though. HE'S SO CUTE!

More importantly: WHERE IS QUIN WIN OPTION?

Madame Adequate
01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Have you guys got any idea how many times Jackie Chan's hurt himself? He cannot get insurance anymore. Anybody hardcore enough to get injured as much as he does and keep doing what they do? Clearly hardcore.

Bruce Lee, on the other hand, is dead.

I think the winner is clear.

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Didn't Bruce Lee die for no reason?

Pike
01-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Bruce Lee unless there are random objects like umbrellas and ladders involved... those things always seem to add at least +10 to Jackie Chan's dexterity and strength. :choc2:

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I've given just under half of the total replies to this thread. w00t me.

I prefer Bruce Lee's amazing 5k1775 but his movies sucked ass (apart from when he was fighting.....which was, in fact, most of the time), so I'm gonna vote for Jackie Chan because I like his movies.

In a fight, Jackie would win because dead people don't really have much agility or strength.

Madame Adequate
01-03-2007, 03:51 PM

Just a random death, as far as I know. Death by Misadventure is the official phrase.

I actually do think Bruce Lee was totally freaking hardcore, and could beat pretty much anyone except Johnny Cash up, but I enjoy Jackie Chan's movies much more.

Bunny
01-03-2007, 03:53 PM

Just a random death, as far as I know. Death by Misadventure is the official phrase.

I actually do think Bruce Lee was totally freaking hardcore, and could beat pretty much anyone except Johnny Cash up, but I enjoy Jackie Chan's movies much more.

That is not fair.

Not even God could beat Johnny Cash up.

lol wait same person

I Am Stoner
01-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Bruce lee I would say. Jackie Chan is good, but up against the master of his own fighting style bruce lee I can see Jackie falling.

Breine
01-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Even though Bruce Lee is cool Jackie Chan is a badass when it comes to martial arts and making it look amazing.

Summoner
01-03-2007, 05:22 PM
I've always been more of a Jackie person myself. *Fans self*

Mirage
01-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Jackie Chan is only quick and cool in movies, where it's all choreographed, Bruce Lee was far superior when it came to actual fighting.

Well, Jackie would still beat me in a fight though, so I guess he's not *that* bad. Still, he's got nothing on Bruce, apart from being alive :p.

Craig
01-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Jet Li would take them both.

escobert
01-03-2007, 05:35 PM
In a fight, Bruce Lee, no contest. Filmwise? Jackie craps all over Bruce.

srsly. this is not contest. one was a martial arts master the other is a doing his own stunts with some cool mrtial arts guy.

XandrewX
01-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Well...umm..I'm a chinese and after watching all the Jackie Chan's and Bruce Lee's films...they're all great stars...Jackie is a stuntsman before he became a real actor...but Bruce Lee straight became an actor and ending up in Hollywood...which I don't think Jackie have...or maybe I was wrong...all in all...they're a tie...neither of them is on top of either of them.

Dreddz
01-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Filmwise? Jackie craps all over Bruce.

This is just not true, Bruce Lee's films are better than Jackies Chans, Jackie has made more, but the majority have been crap. The only thing drawing people to see them is the crazy stunts Jackie performs in the movie, if you look past that, his movies are bad on all accounts. Not saying he hasnt got any decent films however, but Bruces films are all of the highest standard and no martial arts film comes close to the greatness that is Enter The Dragon.

So Bruce wins on both accounts, fighting and films.

Bunny
01-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Well...umm..I'm a chinese and after watching all the Jackie Chan's and Bruce Lee's films...they're all great stars...Jackie is a stuntsman before he became a real actor...but Bruce Lee straight became an actor and ending up in Hollywood...which I don't think Jackie have...or maybe I was wrong...all in all...they're a tie...neither of them is on top of either of them.

You are a Chinese? Kay. You do know that doesn't make a lick of difference, right? Belonging to a specific nationality does not make you an authority on any given subject.

I don't really understand the fascination with this subject. Bruce Lee already killed Jackie Chan once. He will do it again. (Enter the Dragon)

Fatal Impurity
01-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Personally i think good ol' Jackie would nail Brucie because of his much better speed, dexterity and use of his enviroment....I dont really see whats so good about Bruce afterall he's very static, he pose's alot and just doesnt really seem to be that great of a fighter.....i'd bak (get it? lol) Tony Jaa or Jackie Chan against him ANY day....

Dreddz
01-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Personally i think good ol' Jackie would nail Brucie because of his much better speed, dexterity and use of his enviroment....I dont really see whats so good about Bruce afterall he's very static, he pose's alot and just doesnt really seem to be that great of a fighter.....i'd bak (get it? lol) Tony Jaa or Jackie Chan against him ANY day....

Your basing Jackies fighting to his films, if you really think Jackie fights like that your stupid.

Ichimonji
01-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Bruce Lee, no question. He created some of the most hardcore films, he married an American woman, his son is The Crow, and he fought against Chuck' Norris.

Jackie Chan is still awesome with some great movies, but not even Chan can deny shameful works of The Tuxedo and The Medallion.

Mirage
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM
For once, I agree with Dreddz.

Anaisa
01-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Personally i think good ol' Jackie would nail Brucie because of his much better speed, dexterity and use of his enviroment....I dont really see whats so good about Bruce afterall he's very static, he pose's alot and just doesnt really seem to be that great of a fighter.....i'd bak (get it? lol) Tony Jaa or Jackie Chan against him ANY day....What?! Bruce Lee was so fast they had to slow movie footage of him down. Static, not that great of a fighter, have you actually seen any Bruce Lee movies? I think you're confusing him with Bruce Forsyth.

Vikeve
01-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Bruce Lee!!!!!

Of course Bruce Lee!
No, that was Jet Li, and they don't really look similar.

psh..... all asians look a like.:rolleyes2

Don't get mad at me I'm joking. They really don't look alike...... at all. And I know I shouldn't be making Asian racist jokes since for a whole year I thought every Asian i saw in movies or not I thought was hot.:p

Hmm.... I don't remember I heard he died while making a film called 'the death game' or something like that. I heard he was wounded during the movey and they thought he was acting since in one of the scenes he has to scream but he really wanted help and he died.:(

I heard that on TV while watching the movie but you can't believe everything on TV........ or can you?

MustangCobraSVT
01-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Id have to say that they are much better fighters alive today that could easily beat both Chan and Lee but it is hard to say who would win out of those two...id say lee

Aurons_Desciple
01-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Lee died of a Drug Overdose, BTW Lee would waste Chan

Anaisa
01-04-2007, 12:07 AM
He didn't die from a drug overdose. He was allergic to the drug he was given.

Mythra
01-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Yeah Bruce Lee would totally wipe the floor with Jackie Chan. Even though I really Jackie Chan, I guess I see Bruce Lee as the one who paved the way for all the martial artist movies guys, so I really don't think anyone can top him in my book.

Aurons_Desciple
01-04-2007, 01:13 AM
He didn't die from a drug overdose. He was allergic to the drug he was given.

Oh, i knew it had something to do with drug/s :rolleyes2 :p

NorthernChaosGod
01-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Bruce Lee could take on Jackie Chan AND Chuck Norrės.

Kanshisha
01-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Hmm for people who think jackie chan watch bruce lee's old movie called :
Bruce lee: the chinese connection... i Watched it the other day and i found it inspiring...

Croyles
01-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Bruce Lee is better at martial arts, but I like Jackie Chan much more.
But Tony Jaa would beat both of them together!

Shiny
01-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Fighting wise, Bruce. Humor wise, Jackie. Acting wise, Jet.

Tavrobel
01-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Bruce Lee is better at martial arts, but I like Jackie Chan much more.
But Tony Jaa would beat both of them together!

Same.

Marshall Banana
01-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Bruce also wins in terms of looks. =X

Hmm.... I don't remember I heard he died while making a film called 'the death game' or something like that. I heard he was wounded during the movey and they thought he was acting since in one of the scenes he has to scream but he really wanted help and he died.:(

I heard that on TV while watching the movie but you can't believe everything on TV........ or can you?
Actually, I think you're confusing Bruce with his son, Brandon Lee. He was accidentally shot while filming a scene of The Crow. But, I do think The Game of Death was the movie Bruce was working on before he died.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Jackie Chan xD

Personally i think good ol' Jackie would nail Brucie because of his much better speed, dexterity and use of his enviroment....I dont really see whats so good about Bruce afterall he's very static, he pose's alot and just doesnt really seem to be that great of a fighter.....i'd bak (get it? lol) Tony Jaa or Jackie Chan against him ANY day....What?! Bruce Lee was so fast they had to slow movie footage of him down. Static, not that great of a fighter, have you actually seen any Bruce Lee movies? I think you're confusing him with Bruce Forsyth.

lol.
A Brucie Bonus don't mean squat