PDA

View Full Version : I love Jessica Simpson.

Kenji Longaway
01-03-2007, 05:43 PM
I love Jessica. She is such a honey.
She doesn't go around in the streets not wearing panties like some people,( You know who you are ) she has class.
I love her spectacles,( eyes, peepers, orbiculorous organ, etc. ) There so brown and glowing, like brown sugar, because she's just too sweet.

Love her hair. Especially when she curls it, and puts it back in a pony tail.

And her skin is all smooth, and tanned, it's like the color of honey; once again indicating that she's just too sweet.

I don't even have to explain how sexy her body is.
She should be a Final Fantasy character; because she is a fantasy, mine.
They could call her character Campbell's chicken soup, because she is Mmmmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmm good.

I hear she is dating some guy named David Mayer. He's Jewish. Like her. Jessica is half Jewish. She told me. Actually, Ashlee did. If Ashlee is half Jewish, then you know Jessica is. Unless they have different fathers. But both of them look just like Joe, so thats unlikely.

I love Ashlee too. Ashlee is an angel. I love them both, equally.
I wish my wife was Ash, or Jess....or even Madonna. That would be so awesome. I wouldn't even have to work, because they are so rich.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some fantasies to daydream about.

Anaisa
01-03-2007, 05:45 PM
You have terrible taste.

Tavrobel
01-03-2007, 05:45 PM
You have terrible taste.

theundeadhero
01-03-2007, 05:46 PM
I like it when girls don't wear panties. I also like Shakira better.

Breine
01-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Both Jessica and Ashlee are very pretty girls... That can't be denied.

escobert
Jessica Simpson is very attractive. yup. so are lots of girls. yup.

Quindiana Jones
I like LOUNGING around watching the TV in my LOUNGE and thinking about whatever it is that I'm watching. Usually Friends. :(

Bunny
01-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Is it chicken?
Is it tuna?

What is it?

Ihear she is dating some guy named David Mayer. He's Jewish. Like her. Jessica is half Jewish. She told me. Actually, Ashlee did.

Wait what.

Tavrobel
01-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Bunny, for the last time, the chicken and the tuna are BOTH extinct! CHICKEN OF THE SEA IS PEOPLE!

Old Manus
01-03-2007, 05:55 PM
You could try smothering her with 'The Wedding Sack' at her next book signing.

Dreddz
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Its hard to look past her stupidity, even if shes is one of the hottest chicks of this generation.

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm completely insane as well! Let's start a band!

Jowy
01-03-2007, 06:49 PM
You could try smothering her with 'The Wedding Sack' at her next book signing.

thread's over, manus gets the million dollars.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Its hard to look past her stupidity, even if shes is one of the hottest chicks of this generation.

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 05:44 AM
She's alright. She's probably not as stupid as portrayed, but thats beside the point.

Ashley's songs are better, and she's hotter with Black Hair. Also, I don't care whether she actually really sucks, or if she was just having very bad day's during the super bowl and that other performance she lip synced. The songs are still cool.

But Michelle Branch is hotter than both of them, by a noticeable amount. And more talented by far.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 06:12 AM
Is it chicken?
Is it tuna?

What is it?

Ihear she is dating some guy named David Mayer. He's Jewish. Like her. Jessica is half Jewish. She told me. Actually, Ashlee did.

Wait what.

Yeah I think he can speak to her or something. Apparently she's told him lots in many threads. xD

But I dunno, She's pretty which is obvious but when I see her on TV doing Tv comercials "It's blah blah blah dpi, I totally dunno what that means but I wan'tit" it kind of over shadows the fact that she's pretty.
I take people who would rather act smart and look good doing it than act stupid (if she really is smart) and look good doing it.

NeoCracker
01-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Is it chicken?
Is it tuna?

What is it?

Wait what.

Yeah I think he can speak to her or something. Apparently she's told him lots in many threads. xD

But I dunno, She's pretty which is obvious but when I see her on TV doing Tv comercials "It's blah blah blah dpi, I totally dunno what that means but I wan'tit" it kind of over shadows the fact that she's pretty.
I take people who would rather act smart and look good doing it than act stupid (if she really is smart) and look good doing it.

I agree, A girl who could blind me with science (http://youtube.com/watch?v=gMdrJHN-y8k) is a much better choice.

Nominus Experse
01-04-2007, 07:50 AM
I loathe her existance and any that actually look upon her and feel some sort of attraction or awe. Or pitty for that matter. Actually, anything other than loathing garners hate from me.

And no one spit out the tired explanation of her being stupid just for the sake of entertainment. If you somehow find anything humorous concerning her unintellignet antics, than I propose that you yourself may also in fact be of Jessica's calibur of stupid.

Selling stupidity as a point of entertainment is a sad, sad thing, and speaks volumes of her ridiculous character.

Finally, she's not even attractive, so WTF?

Zeromus_X
01-04-2007, 07:58 AM
That's...nice, but I'm not seeing the topic here.

Loony BoB
01-04-2007, 10:15 AM
I think the topic is Jessica Simpson, and what you think of her.

She's got an okay body, but I don't really like her face. I think she had a good voice when I heard her singing, but I didn't like the songs. As for her acting, I have no idea, I've never seen it.

Warrior Yuna
01-04-2007, 10:38 AM
I don't have anything against Jessica Simpson, but there are girls that are soooo much better.

A few examples: Angela Gossow, Cristina Scabbia, Lacey Mosely

Polaris
01-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Both Jessica and Ashlee are very pretty girls... That can't be denied.

And I'll comment that with this

You have terrible taste.

I love Ashlee too.

Who? Her sister? Jesus she's even worst than her sister! At least Jessica is famous and Ashlee has a terrible taste in clothes and her songs are even worst than Jessicas!:rolleyes2

You know what? Maybe Jessica isn't that bad! :cool: Compared to her sister!

blim
01-04-2007, 04:51 PM
At least Jessica is famous

Is that the criteria you judge on then?

Roto13
01-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Who the hell could possibly find Ashlee Simpson attractive? All she needs is a wart and she'd look EXACTLY like a witch.

Polaris
01-04-2007, 04:55 PM

Not really, but at least jessica is smart enough to obtain fame, unlike her sister!

blim
01-04-2007, 05:01 PM

Not really, but at least jessica is smart enough to obtain fame, unlike her sister!

Except fame is not exactly hard to achieve anymore, what with reality TV, X-Factor variants etc. Anyway thats off topic so ill add Yes JS is attractive but then just about every generic, plastic bint you see on telly is. They don't put "ugly" people on TV.

Now Sean Yseult (ex- white zombie bass player) is another matter. Beautiful and talented

Roto13
01-04-2007, 05:04 PM
They don't put "ugly" people on TV.

Ashlee Simpson.

Crop
01-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Finally, she's not even attractive, so WTF?

Says you, other people may not think the same way, each to their own.

I personally dont find her attractive either though.

blim
01-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Ashlee Simpson.

She's not exactly the elephant man though is she. Have thought of two though (for english eoff-ers) Dot Cotten (Eastenders) and Lisa Riley

Araciel
01-04-2007, 05:17 PM
i don't.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 06:05 PM

Ashlee Simpson.

I can't watch movies with Renee Zelwigger(sp > >; ) 'cause she's not pleasing to look at.

Saddly they only Ashley Simpson on tv because she -can- be pleasing to look at, when she wants to look decent for a day.

Dagga
01-04-2007, 06:54 PM
You have terrible taste.

What this thread is still open???
Jessica Simpson is pretty. Pretty lame.

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Oooh burn. :bigsmile:

I'd probably think she was hot if I didn't hate her so much.

Madame Adequate
01-04-2007, 07:03 PM
I can't watch movies with Renee Zelwigger(sp > >; ) 'cause she's not pleasing to look at.

Skinny Zellwegger I agree is not too hot. Normal, not-anorexic Zellwegger is a total freaking babe.

Roto13
01-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Maybe if she had eyes.

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Maybe if she had eyes.

xDDD I totally laughed loudly at that. :heart:

But as for her(Renee), yeah I think when she's a normal size her eyes are less obvious, so she kind of looks better.