PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson is a genius.

Kenji Longaway
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
For those of you who say Jessica is cute, but she is dumb, know this; Jessica has an IQ well over 180. Do you know what that means? That means she is a genius. Any IQ over 180 is considered a genius.

"Is it tuna, or is it chicken?"
Like you didn't ask yourselves that question at one time or another.
What Jessica meant to say( she told me this. ) is "If it is tuna, why do they call it chicken of the sea?"
Thats a good question. And she was the only one smart enough to fathom that.
She is smart enough to play dumb, to. Jessica knows men love dumb blondes.
If you talked to her in person, or on the web, you would be surprised. I had to look up most of the words she used in a dictionary. Most of them weren't there. She is so smart she can make up her own words.

escobert
01-03-2007, 06:10 PM
I never knew her true mental powers! :bigsmile:

Bunny
01-03-2007, 06:10 PM
You are kind of scary.

Tavrobel
01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
This reminds me DeLinda Deline from Las Vegas. But unlike her, Jessica Simpson is actually not that smart.

Awrini
01-03-2007, 06:16 PM
That question is stupid and has no answer. Trying to put false logic to show false intelligence is no true sign for intelligence.

Trust that senseless garbarge excapes from my being daily. Who wants a cookie?

Jowy
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM
I want a cookie!

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-03-2007, 06:20 PM
I'd like to see a source for this assertation.

RiseToFall
01-03-2007, 06:21 PM
This thread = Genius

Essência
01-03-2007, 06:23 PM
If she is a genius, why does she act like a fool?

Bunny
01-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I'd like to see a source for this assertation.

Man, he gave you a source. Jessica Simpson told him that Jessica Simpson is a genius with an IQ of 180! I'm sold.

Anaisa
01-03-2007, 06:28 PM
For those of you who say Jessica is cute, but she is dumb, know this; Jessica has an IQ well over 180. Do you know what that means? That means she is a genius. Any IQ over 180 is considered a genius.No, it means IQ tests are flawed.

"Is it tuna, or is it chicken?"
Like you didn't ask yourselves that question at one time or another.
What Jessica meant to say( she told me this. ) is "If it is tuna, why do they call it chicken of the sea?"
Thats a good question. And she was the only one smart enough to fathom that.It wasn't a smart question. Chicken of the sea! What chicken lives in the sea?! The woman's a retard.

She is smart enough to play dumb, to. Jessica knows men love dumb blondes.An you said she had class. She doesn't have to play at being dumb, she is dumb.

If you talked to her in person, or on the web, you would be surprised. I had to look up most of the words she used in a dictionary. Most of them weren't there. She is so smart she can make up her own words.She probably didn't realise she was making them up. Your location is Jessica's house isn't it?

Quindiana Jones
01-03-2007, 06:28 PM
I have an IQ of a billion.

Oh yeah, you don't have to be smart to make up words by the way.

Levian
01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
I wouldn't call her a genius, but I do think it's likely that she acts a bit more stupid than she is to make her show more interesting

ljkkjlcm9
01-03-2007, 07:04 PM
I definitely think she is smarter than she seems half the time. But we've all asked stupid questions before, don't act like you haven't

And btw, IQ tests mean nothing...

THE JACKEL

CimminyCricket
01-03-2007, 07:07 PM
If she is a genius, why does she act like a fool?

being a fool sells...dur?

Resha
01-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Women like her inspire me, and give me hope. I'm a brunette, but thank you, Kenji. You have shown me the truth. I am going to go away now and write a novel. :)

LunarWeaver
01-03-2007, 07:19 PM
I tell people I'm a genius too, but nobody ever seems to believe me. It's clear I need to become famous before my words are taken as fact. To the studio!

CimminyCricket
01-03-2007, 07:26 PM
I tell people I'm a genius too, but nobody ever seems to believe me. It's clear I need to become famous before my words are taken as fact. To the studio!

Oo! I'll produce! :cD

escobert
01-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Women like her inspire me, and give me hope. I'm a brunette, but thank you, Kenji. You have shown me the truth. I am going to go away now and write a novel. :)

send it to me plz thx

ljkkjlcm9
01-03-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll direct... we'll call it... LunarWeaver: An EoFF Story

THE JACKEL

Resha
01-03-2007, 07:31 PM

send it to me plz thx

ARE YOU GONNA BE MY #1 FAN ^_^!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!111

And will I get a TV show? Will I get married to a hawt bo1 from boybandzz!??!!!1 Will I get all the smokin' film rolesss!??!!?!?!

Rye
01-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Jessica Simpson is a 4th Density Being.

Alive-Cat
01-03-2007, 08:10 PM
When I make up my own words people give me little credit for it and instead stare and stare at me like I'm some kind of freak in a laboratory oh god oh god make them stop! :crying2:

Mittopotahis
01-03-2007, 08:36 PM
I think she is smarter than she acts, but not a genius. And isn't it 140 you are considered a genius and able to join Mensa?

~*~Celes~*~
01-03-2007, 08:44 PM
If she's so smart, why is she a singer instead of inventing new things, like robots that can clean my room and do my homework for me?

Cz
01-03-2007, 08:54 PM
You're going down on my next Ciddies nomination ballot for Most Missed Member, guaranteed. :up:

rubah
01-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Because singers make a lot more money than inventors, celes ;]

Genius level IQ is much lower than 180. Try somewhere in around 140, where Einstein was :]

Also, I don't think anyone has taken the Intelligence Quotient seriously since the 1950s when the US government were trying to recruit the best men for their anti-soviet think tanks :D

Has anyone here read the Andromeda Strain? it's set around that time, and is so backwards it's funny xD

Aside from all that, it wouldn't surprise me if more pop celebrities were wiser than they put on. I mean, people can't be that dumb, can they?

Old Manus
01-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Joke thread ftw

Bunny
01-03-2007, 09:30 PM
I mean, people can't be that dumb, can they?

Yes, they can.

Burtsplurt
01-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Jessica Simpson for president.

CRAPTASTIC AVENGER
01-03-2007, 09:53 PM
My theory ffor the chicken of the sea thing:
Chicken is a very common Bird that lots of people eat. It walks on land.
Tuna is a very common fish that lots of people eat. It swims in the sea.
They are similar which makes them seem like the very common Chicken
but They are in the Sea.
Thus the name chicken of the sea.....
Its common sense!
and I think too much! YAAY!

oddler
01-03-2007, 10:04 PM
That being said, I'm not a fan of land tuna.

Avarice-ness
01-03-2007, 10:08 PM
There's a bunch of mentally challanged people that can be considered genius'.

And then there's people who lack the common sense to grasp their own intelligence which basically null's out her being able to ever use any kinds of smarts she ever had. :(

Reles
01-03-2007, 10:14 PM
If she uses such big words, why can't I catch any of these in her song lyrics?

Mirage
01-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Is this some sort of bizarre ruse?

blackmage_nuke
01-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Thats a good question. And she was the only one smart enough to fathom that.It's a metaphor, any "genius" would know that

That being said, I'm not a fan of land tuna.XD

-

Christmas
01-04-2007, 12:10 AM
http://freeweb.supereva.com/raptors.freeweb/simpson-addams.jpg

WHICH ONE IN THE PICTURE IS HER? :bigsmile:

I THINK SHE IS THE ONE BESIDE THE CHAIR GRINNING. :bigsmile:

Meat Puppet
01-04-2007, 12:23 AM
I don’t think she is very attractive. I’m not saying that to be wild and different or anything; I really just find her grotesque. What makes it worse is that she thinks—or pretends to think—that she is some Golden Goddess of sexuality. I could go on, but I try not to think about this stuff. It makes me needlessly mad, so I’ll stop there.

As far as her being smarter than she portrays goes: It’s very possible. But it’s also very disingenuous. If she is doing that, then it is probably worse than her actually being of a low intellect. Really, her fans should support the fact that she is stupid.

EDIT: Hey, this thread made me think of HOOTERS a little bit. :sad:

NGU
01-04-2007, 12:31 AM

I'll be Camera guy!

Anaisa
01-04-2007, 12:47 AM
She's just dumb, she's not pretending. You only have to look at her "acting career" to see she's not a good enough actress to play such a convincing moron.

Chemical
01-04-2007, 02:41 AM
You mean she has 180 Illiterate Quails?!

GENIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nik0tine
01-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Can I have her screen name?

If she uses such big words, why can't I catch any of these in her song lyrics?
Because she doesn't write her own songs, silly!

Avarice-ness
01-04-2007, 05:11 AM
While searching throughout the internet about her IQ, 6 out of 10 articles on almost every page talk about Anna Nicole Smith making an article to national inquirer asking Jessica Simpson to take an IQ test and prove that she is that inteligent. In another article, her mother is the one who claims (in an article of vanity fair mind you) that Jessica Simpson once scored high enough on her IQ tests to get into Mensa.

As Jessica and Nick prepared for “The Newlyweds” second season, her mother Tina told Vanity Fair that Jessica had once scored 160 on an I.Q. test, making her eligible for the prestigious international high I.Q. Society, Mensa.

Saddly, she's never taken the Mensa testing or an IQ test (maybe a tickle test) that can be proven in any other way than the word, but further down the article someone said something about between the 'blonde' moments, you could see her reading books or throw in random big words and such. There's no actual proof other than her mother telling this to Vainity Fair in 2004. (Mind you, that was a peak in her career)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7782846/page/2/

Nominus Experse
01-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Next you'll be claiming that she can fucking lift things with her mind.
You may say that such a thing is proposterous, but so are your earlier claims.

Bunny
01-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Someone should point out that using big words does not in any way constitute as being intelligent. If nobody else has already done that, anyway.

Polaris
01-04-2007, 02:17 PM
If Jessica Simpson is a genious, what Eistein is? :eek:

Now I'm afraid... O_O

Breine
01-04-2007, 02:21 PM
I definitely don't think that she's as dumb as she was on the show. I'm sure that was just an act to make more people watch it and thus create an opportunity for her to sell more albums, which I'm sure she has since the show was aired.

I'm not saying that she's a genius, though. Probably just normal like the majority of people.

Nominus Experse
01-04-2007, 02:23 PM
I definitely don't think that she's as dumb as she was on the show. I'm sure that was just an act to make more people watch it and thus create an opportunity for her to sell more albums, which I'm sure she has since the show was aired.
What do you think that says about those that were actually entertained by such stupidity? Or even worse, those that truthfully enjoyed it...

Iceglow
01-04-2007, 02:53 PM
EDIT: Hey, this thread made me think of HOOTERS a little bit. :sad:

Me too I miss HOOTERS now. *makes note for most missed member next ciddies.*

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Let's all dance our sadness away in hotpants whilst washing a car badly.

-N-
01-05-2007, 12:36 AM
Haven't you ignorant prejudiced fools heard of Simpson's Method for approximating integrals? That's groundbreaking numerical analysis! Your goddamn graphing calculators exist because of that Method! Show some more respect!

Venom
01-05-2007, 12:43 AM
If Jessica Simpson is a genius then I must be a talking horse.:confused:

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Ney.

Breine
01-05-2007, 06:17 PM
What do you think that says about those that were actually entertained by such stupidity? Or even worse, those that truthfully enjoyed it...

Stupidity has always been funny. Think Homer Simpson, "Dumb, Dumber" and several other comedy shows/movies.

nik0tine
01-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Ney.
I lol'ed, just to let you know.

Quindiana Jones
01-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Yey.

true_bacon22
01-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Jessica Simpson for president.

she already is president.......

of idiotville